Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder (5624 Views)

I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2020
I was going through something and noticed that my husband has paid for 6months gold subscription to tinder last month. We have a little baby. I have been thinking on how to confront him about this. I cant believe he would do something like this when I am struggling with sleepless night with a baby. I will confront him once I get enough evidence even though I won't be able to trust him ever again.
NB. We live outside Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Gloriagee(f): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Do you live in Nig. I'm curious cos it's rare for Nigerians to be on tinder. Guess we are evolving daily ni

5 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by damdam995(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2020
He might be there for another reason. Might be trying to make both end meet.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by budaatum: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2020
damdam995:
What? As a male ashewo?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

What? As a male ashewo?

shocked
grin grin grin
Some issues get to nairaland and get worsened

20 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Gloriagee:
Do you live in Nig. I'm curious cos it's rare for Nigerians to be on tinder. Guess we are evolving daily ni

Nope. We live outside Nigeria
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2020
damdam995:

With this your post her sleepless nights just increased... grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by ednut1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
jess2019:
I was going through something and noticed that my husband has paid for 6months gold subscription to tinder last month. We have a little baby. I have been thinking on how to confront him about this. I cant believe he would do something like this when I am struggling with sleepless night with a baby. I will confront him once I get enough evidence even though I won't be able to trust him ever again.
NB. We live outside Nigeria
maybe a yahoo boy used his card grin. Humans never learn. Trust no one

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Richy4(m): 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
You can always humour him that u have seen that he has joined Tinder and that u want to join too... that he should teach you what to do and how to subscribe.. That u are willing to start his tutorial immediately

28 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by yvelchstores(f): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hmm. Elders pls come. This one get as e be.
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Vyolet(f): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
What is Tinder and what is it about?
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by farady(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
OP, I think your relationship with your husband is not in top shape. Come on, if you guys are into each other. call, send texts, while away in the office/work, talk when together, do things together with good sex, chances that he will venture into such will be very slim. Chances are that he's seeking attention etc.

So, i'll advice don't make trouble out of it, if really value your union and wish to make it work. You both need to sit down and critically do a forensic check up on yourselves, tell yourselves what is failing and pray together to God to help you. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Foodqueen(f): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
What's Tinder?
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Gloriagee(f): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
What other evidence do you need apart from the confirmation of payment of 6 month gold subscription? Don't confront him in an aggressive manner tho. I've been there 3 months post partum n soooooo freaking sleep deprived and quite easily aggravated.

Girl, don't wait for him to act on his tinder membership. Ask him what he's doing on tinder n tell him even if he claims its mere flirtation, that it is unacceptable to you. Hes wasting family resources too n hope you've heard, na from clap dem dey take enter dance. In other words, nip all manner of crap in the bud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Richy4(m): 1:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Foodqueen:
What's Tinder?

dating site/services smiley

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by travelland(f): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Why will he be on Tinder?

1) He's trying to, or already committing adultery

2) He's a yahoo boy

3) One of the above

Now, investigate it quietly by getting his user name, register an account and contact him through Tinder, good luck

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by proclinician: 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
You what are u doing in tinder

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by crackkhaus: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gloriagee:
Did you join before coming to this conclusion?
You must be joking. grin

There's an entire community of Nigerian users on Tinder, and at least 50% of the women on it state it clearly on their profiles that they're looking for hookups (with payment of course).

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
budaatum:

What? As a male ashewo?

I don’t really know what Tinder is (guess it’s some kind of meet/hook up site), but this seriously cracked me up!!!
cheesy
I needed this now, thank you!
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
You know what, tease him a little and tell him that there is a new app a friend introduce to you and it's called Tinder, tell him you want to join and watch his reaction.

But as a wife and a mother, it's your duty to take control of your house, if you see an app like tinder and other dating/sex app on his phone, it's your duty to delete it.

Once he finds out that you have deleted the app, if he really loves you, he will come and apologise to you or do something that will make you happy, because he knows you have caught him already.

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Gloriagee(f): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Waoh, all the peeps I know that are on tinder are outside the country including the Op. Most respondents on this thread also seemed unaware too. I never join o as I dont want my husband to open his own thread na

Yuck to those looking for hookups after payment. Glorified prostitution

crackkhaus:

Did you join before coming to this conclusion?
You must be joking. grin

There's an entire community of Nigerian users on Tinder, and at least 50% of the women on it state it clearly on their profiles that they're looking for hookups (with payment of course).
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by crackkhaus: 6:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gloriagee:
Waoh, all the peeps I know that are on tinder are outside the country including the Op. Most respondents on this thread also seemed unaware too. I never join o as I dont want my husband to open his own thread na

Lol.. you never yuck finish. grin

You will be doubly surprised when you see some people you know around you after you register and turn on your phone's location which allows it to search for males/females within your location.

Something that was meant for casual dating by the developers, Nigerians have turned it into an exclusive hoe market for those on Gold or Plus subscription. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Gloriagee(f): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Na real wa
crackkhaus:

Lol.. you never yuck finish. grin

You will be doubly surprised when you see some people you know around you after you register and turn on your phone's location which allows it to search for males/females within your location.

Something that was meant for casual dating by the developers, Nigerians have turned it into an exclusive hoe market for those on Gold or Plus subscription. cheesy
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
What were you looking for when you found his subscription and where? And what exactly is your objective for confronting him? Go ahead and pour fuel on the fire. Single motherhood beckons.

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
*chuckle*
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gloriagee:

i was once there all the babes in my areas on the island seem to have union price. 50k a night lol. Was only there to observe

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Gloriagee(f): 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Observer toh bad... grin

ednut1:
i was once there all the babes in my areas on the island seem to have union price. 50k a night lol. Was only there to observe
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Bola146(f): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin Kindly face take good care of yourself and the kid, don't give yourself hypertension please...
Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Lamanii22(f): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Vyolet:

I think it's a dating app.. I'm not sure..

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by olabrinks(f): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Men will always be men. Most of them cheat even if you are the best wife in the world. Don’t even beat yourself up about it, it happens to most women even if you look like Beyoncé.

What I will advise is, take care of your child and try to take care of yourself. Focus on you. If you have any male friends that you can confide in, to distract your mind then do it. Try to look after your appearance. Don’t make yourself miserable, getting premature wrinkles and making yourself old before your time for this man. Be happy and joyful. Eventually he will use his mouth to confess what he’s been up to.

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by LyfeJennings(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gloriagee:

U think
There are millions of Nigerians on Tinder
As a matter of fact Tinder us an ashawo app here in Nigeria
If U need call girls, just go to Tinder
Olosho wey dey there reach 10Billion

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out My Husband Is On Tinder by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
A married man has no business being on Tinder. Shameful.

Vyolet:
It's a dating site/app with the reputation of being a "hookup" app, designed to facilitate sexual encounters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Rain Of The Season / Raising Children: Abroad Or Overseas / My Experience With Some Swindlers Yesterday. Always Be Watchful!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.