Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna (46066 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by GamalNasser: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
dataking:

You are a nuisance. Bigot

Whats bigotic about my statement please ? Where minorities not killed ?
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Omoboricash(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
shigoslim:

We should stop this nonsense, check the predominantly people of the affected area. They are predominantly Muslim and Hausa people So Buhari would promote killing of his the same faith with him? Pls stop this hatred and pray for the country to overcome his challenges.

Obviously ever since I know u in this forum you never failed to disappoint me.
Is that what you will say ?
Are they been this Jonathan regime head would have roll on the floor.
I thought Buhari is ur messiah. I thank God that from day 1 I never see any good things from him. Nigeria has never had it bad like this.
Truly those who call Buhari the kin master of terriost know more than we do.

Today I state it clearly that Buhari is another iran General using proxy war to archive his agenda toward others religion and ethics.

Buhari is using proxy war to procure his agenda
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Urchman200: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587495:
It is so obvious that there are some politicians behind this evil herdsmen and all manners of killings going on in this nation as we all know prior now...

Damn it! Some bastards are out FULL FORCE to start war that will consume them and all their families in this country!

They will all die painfully and shamelessly and we will all be here to read about their demise.

If you are out supporting this evil politicians that ruined our nation also...... becareful so that the evil y'all support will not start at your doorsteps.

Again,

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

May they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of the evil ones among these herdsmen and kidnappers, if you are not a hypocritical bigot,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these prayers.

Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you.
after typing all this gibberish u can now wait for ur 30k stipend, very soon u will tell me the difference between u and retualist.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Sarah20A(f): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Another win for Buhari and his foot armies
(Repentant boko haram )
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by soberdrunk(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Who chases ipob in the east? Is it the person who takes the security vote their?

Make no mistake, I am not happy with the president or the situation of Nigeria but any issue in a state the governor should be blamed first. As for the IPOB issue I refuse to go there with you because you will be myopic about it....
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
FulaniBandits:

Bandits are killing minority Christians

Did I deny they were not killing Christians...

Kai, give up your hate....it will destroy you. FYI...I'm not even a fan of APC, nor have I ever voted for them , or for PDP. Infact this entire democratic show Nigeria has had has been a dissapointment to me, and it is because Army rule was really harsh that is what prevents me from supporting a return to coups.(No thanks).

Whether Muslim or Christian killed...it is bad. Still bad. And that is why you people should stop voting pdp and apc...and vote in someone new who would change things permanently.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by NigeriaBam: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
So Sad
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by ozusteve: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Imagine northern Nigeria with blood letting.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by content208: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
osuofia2:

WHEN YOUR MUMU GO DO? I THOUGHT THE DULLARD WAS A MESSIAH ACCORDING TO YOU. WHAT IS STOPPING THE DULLARD FROM REMOVING ALL SERVICE CHIEFS SINCE THEY ARE NOT PERFORMING BUT THE DULLARD HAS AN AGENDA

is just a political jobber. Stop taking him seriously. He keeps.on saying some people are sponsoring Boko Haram, whereas it is buahri that is integrating Boko Haram members into the Nigeria armed forces.

He will defend anything if you throw him a morsel of eba. He can even dance naked for you if you promise him 30k per month. He can do anything for daily bread, just anything.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by West2019(m): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
God why ,we need your intervention killing of ur children's in Nigeria Nigeria are getting more worser
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Sulieman73063: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
see below
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by dataking: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Whats bigotic about my statement please ? Where minorities not killed ?

Shut up, you changed it. You initially said Christians.
You edited it. Children of Hate
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by PicLtd: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Stop calling this people 'bandits'. They are terrorits.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by FulaniBandits: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Did I deny they were not killing Christians...

Kai, give up your hate....it will destroy you. FYI...I'm not even a fan of APC, nor have I ever voted for them , or for PDP. Infact this entire democratic show Nigeria has had has been a dissapointment to me, and it is because Army rule was really harsh that is what prevents me from supporting a return to coups.(No thanks).

Whether Muslim or Christian killed...it is bad. Still bad. And that is why you people should stop voting pdp and apc...and vote in someone new who would change things permanently.

I said Islamists are slaughtering minority Christians in Kaduna and all over North and you're here talking of APC and PDP.

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Kayleb01: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chai..... Needs to be taken seriously o
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by blasted12: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

So it's okay for muslims to be killed ko? You are not ok at all
Mr hypocrite do you care about Muslims? Just go over your stupid comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Ykc2(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587495:
It is so obvious that there are some politicians behind this evil herdsmen and all manners of killings going on in this nation as we all know prior now...

Damn it! Some bastards are out FULL FORCE to start war that will consume them and all their families in this country!

They will all die painfully and shamelessly and we will all be here to read about their demise.

If you are out supporting this evil politicians that ruined our nation also...... becareful so that the evil y'all support will not start at your doorsteps.

Again,

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's

May they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of the evil ones among these herdsmen and kidnappers, if you are not a hypocritical bigot,

Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you.
even na igbo people dey recruit northerners to become suicide bombers so they can enjoy 72 virgins over there,Iberibe people with minds cow
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by osuofia2(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
content208:

is just a political jobber. Stop taking him seriously. He keeps.on saying some people are sponsoring Boko Haram, whereas it is buahri that is integrating Boko Haram members into the Nigeria armed forces.

He will defend anything if you throw him a morsel of eba. He can even dance naked for you if you promise him 30k per month. He can do anything for daily bread, just anything.
YOU ARE RIGHT SIR BUT THE GUY IS A ANNOYING
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by AFONJACOW(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Do we even have a president in this country Ona ekwu ozo , ozo ana eme , in a sane world they would've by now impeach this clueless imposter jubrin and his mere commissioner vice and lock them up for ever, how can people be dying like chicken like this.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
FulaniBandits:

I said Islamists are slaughtering minority Christians in Kaduna and all over North and you're here talking of APC and PDP.

Shifting the goalposts, are we??

Giwa is not a christian area. Deal with it.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Heavensent01(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
kudos to the bandits. but the killing going on in north by the same northerner is a spiritual battle God is fighting for the people of Israel

keep it up boys, use yourself destroy una self
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by AFONJACOW(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587495:

Again,

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you.
keep prayng ur saliva will soon dry up
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by festus2001: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria is still going to be Okay. Those who gather together and say this country won't have peace, God will uproot and silent them in Jesus name.
This country is a great nation.
Killings of innocent people everyday in this country will be end in Jesus name. And those who are behind all these things, God will scatter and destroy there Plans against this nation.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by mfm04622: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Why are you pained when the truth is being exposed ?

Just answer the question. I am not pained. What made you think I am pained by anything? Just answer the question. Which minority was attacked this time around?

1 Like

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by AgentNairaland(f): 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
But Silly Rufai Said He Don Pay Them Not To Cause Trouble Again
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by royal231(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Probably those politicians with many wives looking for land for their counting children..

We need a system that throws up the common man not these demonic glutons
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
APC Next Level...Karma will get all APC supporters for bringing evil on Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans Grab Money From Bombed Cash Truck In Rustenburg (Pics, Video) / Man Kills His Baby At Umuchima, Imo While Beating His Wife / CCTV Captures Daylight Car Robbery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.