Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna (46061 Views)

Nigerian Army Colonel, Manu, Killed By Bandits / Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Imam, Family Members Burnt To Death As Boko Haram Attack Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by segebase(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Death every day for Nigeria if convid19 come enter nko
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by obatan(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587495:
It is so obvious that there are some politicians behind this evil herdsmen and all manners of killings going on in this nation as we all know prior now...

Damn it! Some bastards are out FULL FORCE to start war that will consume them and all their families in this country!

They will all die painfully and shamelessly and we will all be here to read about their demise.

If you are out supporting this evil politicians that ruined our nation also...... becareful so that the evil y'all support will not start at your doorsteps.

Again,

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

May they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of the evil ones among these herdsmen and kidnappers, if you are not a hypocritical bigot,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these prayers.

Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you.

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Stay blessed Festus!
Stop writing bullshit, it is your beloved Nomadic president who is behind all these and he is also the number one terrorist of this country.

1 Like

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by petitejolie(f): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
And dey said once a soldier always a soldier. Imagine wat is happening under the nose of a general. And he's still parading himself as GCON.

1 Like

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Tim16(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Esseite:
16 family members roasted alive and it seems normal as if life can be manufactured..

At this point the North should have been tired of burials...

They can't be tired of burials, they are muslims, they love killing, they love seeing blood. They take pride in killing. They love their father Buzoohari. They are just very ok with the whole thing happening to them. They love violence and hate peace. They are just getting served of what they deserved. This is the life they choose. They should enjoy it
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by FulaniBandits: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

Shifting the goalposts, are we??

Giwa is not a christian area. Deal with it.

You Muslims always stylishly defending the genocide going on against Christians in Northern Nigeria.

We are watching.
Keep killing mority Christians and claim the killings is going on in Muslim dominated area.

We are watching
We know you northern Muslims are in support of the killings.
You can you Taqiyya to deny it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
obatan:
Stop writing bullshit, it is your beloved Nomadic president who is behind all these and he is also the number one terrorist of this country.
Then simply say Amen to the prayers or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hypocrite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by nicoleabiodun(f): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Are you looking for a driving Job? Are you between the age 25-40? Do you have a passion for driving and you can drive? Do you have a valid driver's license and you know your way around Lagos? Send your Cv to chauffeurcustodian@gmail.com or call 08073179459.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by FulaniBandits: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Nnamdi Kanu needs to improve his propaganda game. Of all the millions of Akwa-Cross people he could only get one with Igbo accent for his propaganda?

Also what happened to El Jibril of Sudan? What happened to revealing the plastic surgeon who performed the surgery on El jubril?

Do you see why IPOB/Kanu can never be trusted?
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
FulaniBandits:

You Muslims always stylishly defending the genocide going on against Christians in Northern Nigeria.

We are watching.
Keep killing mority Christians and claim the killings is going on in Muslim dominated area.

We are watching
We know you northern Muslims are in support of the killings.
You can you Taqiyya to deny it.

I'm not a Muslim. Sorry old chap. I beleive that Jesus is God, and is the Son of God, and I beleive in the divinity of the Holy Spirit and the Triune God.

I also don't like the violence being commited in the country, whoever does it.

And I beleive that PDP and APC have messed up Nigeria by their bad policies, and have laid the groundwork for today's problems.

I never voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019...nor have i ever voted for a PDP candidiate.

So there.

Now , do have a good day.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by lalajnr(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587507:

This is how you always type and spread fake news all over the forum,
Where in this short thread is anⁿything Christian written in it?
You just like fuelling hatred and lies on all your posts.
And Giwa LG is a densely muslim populated area in Kaduna state!
Well, this is what the evil politicians you support pay you to do, propaganda.
Well, Your lying post is for you and your fellow wailers.

So, assuming if the post mentioned it was Muslims killed, it is pleasing and okay to you?
SMH!

Wailers and fake news are like bread and butter....not suprised!

RIP to the dead.
May their killers know no peace in the little days they have on earth

The kid obviously never cares.
It's a shame!

That is exactly what the he is!

Wailing wailer, why are you finding it so difficult to say Amen to the good prayers you quoted above?
You are afraid of the consequences right?

You and your brother we quoted above you just exhibited the 2 MAJOR CHARACTERISTICS OF WAILERS, which are LYING AND HYPOCRISY!
Are we surprised?
Not at all, It's in you : Peak Milk!

Posterity will judge us all.
Karma has everyone's address.
It will check the people guilty (along with their supporters) soon.......sooner than you expected.
Watch it!

And next time quote us early enough instead of deleting your previous post, so that we can give it to you freshly served, as e dey hot (if we are in the mood to reply your ilks....like today!)
We don't come back to previous posts,
We comment, make our points and go to the next one.
(Cos we have noticed that replying supporters of corruption and crimes is only a waste of time and space, which leads to more senseless comments.)
Take note wailers.
Sharrap lubbish
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by FulaniBandits: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gnaeusmagnus:

[s]I'm not a Muslim. Sorry old chap. I beleive that Jesus is God, and is the Son of God, and I beleive in the divinity of the Holy Spirit and the Triune God.

I also don't like the violence being commited in the country, whoever does it.

And I beleive that PDP and APC have messed up Nigeria by their bad policies, and have laid the groundwork for today's problems.

I never voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019...nor have i ever voted for a PDP candidiate.

So there.

Now , do have a good day.[/s]

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Enwhen(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587495:
It is so obvious that there are some politicians behind this evil herdsmen and all manners of killings going on in this nation as we all know prior now...

Damn it! Some bastards are out FULL FORCE to start war that will consume them and all their families in this country!

They will all die painfully and shamelessly and we will all be here to read about their demise.

If you are out supporting this evil politicians that ruined our nation also...... becareful so that the evil y'all support will not start at your doorsteps.

Again,

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's

May they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of the evil ones among these herdsmen and kidnappers, if you are not a hypocritical bigot,

Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you.

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Stay blessed Festus!

DON'T BE DECIEVED ,

THEY ARE THE POLITICIANS SPONSORING TERRORISTS AND HERDSMEN

THIS GOVT HAS BEEN RELEASING TERRORISTS TO SOCIETY , NO PURNISHENT FOR THEM. HUNDREDS OF KILLER HERDMEN ARRESTED IN PLATEAU, BENUE, TARABA, ADAMAWA HAS BEEN RELEASED ONCE THE CASE IS TRANSFERED TO ABUJA....and yet they think they can decieve us again with that nonsense antics...people have been complaining of the mass movement of foreing headers to Nigerians , the govt is not saying anything about it and yet want to blame others..... Tell me , if I kill today and tomorrow u release me back to the society , how would I know what I did is wrong ??

The police have arrested some criminals more than three times for the same crime , reason why they have stop releasing armed robbers, but yet this govt is releasing criminals when their fellow are still at the peak of it.....This govt is the sponsor of criminals and Terrorists , and GOD WILL EXPOSED THEM AND THEY SHALL NOT GO UNPURNISHED FOR KILLING INNOCENTS NIGERIANS...THEY GRANTED AMNESTY TO CRIMINALS IN KASTINA, ZAMFARA, KADUNA, SOKOTO and yet these criminals still go back to crime because they believed they are bigger than the govt of the day... It will not be well with our leaders mostly the present ones..Amen

1 Like

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Wodaabe: 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Urchman200:
after typing all this gibberish u can now wait for ur 30k stipend, very soon u will tell me the difference between u and retualist.

Most of his post are copy and paste
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2020

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by ContractKiller: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
I would have said this reaction reminds me of a cornered rat, but even cornered rats have dignity.

[s]
post=86587507:

Where in this short thread is anything Christian written in it?

So, assuming if the post mentioned it was Muslims killed, it is pleasing and okay to you?
SMH!

RIP to the dead.

It's a shame!

Wailing wailer, why are you finding it so difficult to say Amen to the good prayers you quoted above?

You and your brother we quoted above you just exhibited the 2 MAJOR CHARACTERISTICS OF WAILERS, which are LYING AND HYPOCRISY!
Are we surprised?

It will check the people guilty (along with their supporters) soon.......sooner than you expected.
Watch it!

And next time quote us early enough instead of deleting your previous post, so that we can give it to you freshly served, as e dey hot (if we are in the mood to reply your ilks....like today!)
(Cos we have noticed that replying supporters of corruption and crimes is only a waste of time and space, which leads to more senseless comments.)
Take note wailers.
[/s]
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Amudeneogu: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587495:
It is so obvious that there are some politicians behind this evil herdsman and all manners of killings going on in this nation as we all know prior now...

Damn it! Some bastards are out FULL FORCE to start a war that will consume them and all their families in this country!

If you are out supporting these evil politicians that ruined our nation also...... be careful so that the evil y'all support will not start at your doorsteps.

Again,

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for its citizens never end well in life.
Evil and miserable end awaits them all.

May they suffer so many pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.
No be a curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you.
AMEN&AMEN

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Stay blessed Festus!
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by peculi(f): 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lord have mercy on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Kuginzi: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Cosmatikka:
[s][/s]
Do u ever get ashamed to comment on threads like this? That the monster u supported and claimed he'll stop the carnage going on has turned a blind eye while hundreds of ppl are been massacred. Until the killing reach ur psn like it has done to Sarrki, den ur brain will rebooth.

Meanwhile, lovers of freedom should go to Facebook and throll one Zara Onyinye, he zombism is unprecedented
Zombie grandfather. You're out of point due to the high level of wailing in your heart.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by owoshuyi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
And the governor will now GIVE THEM MONEY to stop the killings or NEGOTIATE with them.

Our leaders can do better than this. I wish we had a Trump-like leader in this country. He will work to destroy these killers, and not be negotiating nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Nwaonyishi69: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Is it when the population of Nigeria has been cut by a half that buhari would resign?
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by egoldman(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587495:

Again,

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you.

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Stay blessed Festus!

Hypocrite, what is you Darling BUBU doing about the killings? We know you and your type, you can't deceive us with your sweet talk.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Toks2008(m): 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Now they have coined a new word for them..BANDITS.

Odiegwu
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587507:

Where in this short thread is anything Christian written in it?

SMH!

RIP to the dead.

It's a shame!

Are we surprised?

Watch it!

Take note wailers.

The energy you put in defending incompetence is baffling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by godofuck231: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
father help my enemies and deliver them from my wrath, for I shall send them back to you in pieces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by mauchiz: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Theoarhics:
What's with all these killings in the north? Are trying to kill everybody there ? Every time you try to look or read any news online the first thing you see is one death or the other.

I tire for naija,
Every time killing,
Who has bewitched Nigeria? That they go about killing there brothers and sisters, why is all the whole bad thing in the world taking place in Nigeria?

Who did we offend?
Rituals, robbery, prostitution, kidnapping, corruption, terrorism, oppression, etc,all are happening in Nigeria,

I am crying seriously for Nigeria,
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by Yankee101: 2:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
When will the Nigerian military do the needful?
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by KcAngel(m): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
EVERYDAY BAD NEWS FOR NIGERIA
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by TruthSpeaker: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
WHAT A BARBARIC SOCIETY NIGERIA HAS BECOME UNDER A FAILING GOVERNMENT. EDUCATION REMAIN PARAMOUNT TO THIS NATION, BECAUSE ILLITERACY PLAYS A LOT OF ROLE IN MANY STUPID STUFFS THAT OCCURE IN THE COUNTRY. UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE A VERY INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT WHICH OF COURSE BEGETS AN INCOMPETENT POLICE ALSO.
Re: 16 Family Members Burnt To Death By Bandits In Kaduna by broadman20: 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86587495:

Again,

No be curse,
Na FACT.

We Rise!

Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you.

AMEN AMEN AND AMEN.
Stay blessed Festus!

Sometimes when I see the statements you make on this forum I can't imagine how timid and unexposed you are.
If you say that some politicians are supporting this killings outside this country I bet you that people will beat you up like a FOOL.
What is the duties of the security agencies in your country? I guess to intimidate you people?
How many people have been arrested by your police and disgrace for supporting terrior groups?
For not being able to answer this question makes you callously incapable and reckless to comment on what is happening in your country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer, George Nabbed By Immigration In Thailand / Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. / Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.