Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army (3614 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: They Have Set A Trap For Tinubu – Yunusa Nmadu Jnr / Ambassadorial Nomination: SFD Writes Senate, Calls For Buratai’s Confirmation / Easter Goodwill Message From General Buratai, The Chief Of Army Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by ariwaonye: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu’s Parent’s Burial: IPOB leader sets trap for Army, issues fresh threats to Gen.Buratai

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has ordered the installation of a Closed-Circuit Television, CCTV, camera in his family compound in Afaraukwu, Abia State, ahead of his parents’ burial.

Kanu explained that the installation of the CCTV cameras would monitor the activities of the Nigerian Army during the burial ceremony of his parents on Friday.

The IPOB leader, who spoke during his latest live broadcast on Radio Biafra threatened to kill the children of the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai if any IPOB member was injured during the burial ceremony.

According to Kanu: “We have fixed cameras everywhere. I need evidence to show to the world when they (Nigerian Army) come to my father’s compound to kill on the day of the funeral.

“CCTV cameras are everywhere in my father’s compound, the zoo Army should know we will be watching all their activities on that day. I am warning them, if any IPOB member is killed, we will retaliate. I will kill all their children and submit myself for arrest.

“If anything happens to any IPOB member on the 14th of February all your children will be killed. If they kill anybody in my father’s compound on the 14th of February, all the children of the Army commanders will be killed.

“All of you including Buratai, all your children will be killed. Every police commissioner, commanders, give me the addresses, I am giving you an order, get me their names. I will kill them if they kill anybody in my home town on the 14th of February, leave us alone, we are not armed.

“If you come to my parents’ funeral and shoot, we will kill all your children, if you like go and hide them in Saudi Arabia, we will find them and kill all your children. You will know what it means to buy a casket, your names will be wiped out. I will submit myself for arrest after we kill them.”

DAILY POST reported that Kanu had earlier threatened to haunt the children of the Abia State Police Commissioner, Ene Okon if his officers kill anyone during the burial of his parents

4 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Clown.

1 Like

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by nairalandankrah: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Way to go..

7 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by nairalandankrah: 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2020

FrLukas:
Clown.
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by DaniDani(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
The battle line is drawn, suspense is heightened, pls all the parties involved shouldn't let Abia to boil, let them allow the peace we have been enjoying to remain.

3 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by yarimo(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
FrLukas:
Clown.
very big clown grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by MightySparrow: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kanu’s Valentine gift to Nigerian Army. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by fergie001: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Let there be peace biko nu.

RIP Victor Olaiya...great man!
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by hammerU: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
THE MESSAGE WE HAVE GOTTEN FROM THE WORLD IS DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST ANY AGGRESSION.

WE WILL DO JUST DAT.

17 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Marine54(m): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=86592024]E pain am,well we'll.....

3 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
It's just a burial, why are the police and army all over the place.

5 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by sapientia(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
The loud mouthed Ohaneze will not take a solid now.

The clowns south East have as governors will not say a word.

No Igbo man with take the disruption of his father's burial.

The 2 mentioned people should be held responsible should there be any form of anarchy on 14 Feb.

Period.

11 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Banmeallday: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Esseite:
It's just a burial, why are the police and army all over the place.

Because they are a Nigger Army , that instead of fighting Boko Haram and ISWA, they are all over the East and Middle Belt shooting civilians. There so called Chief of Staffs are there dining with Governors up and down instead of staying in barracks where they should be making sure there soldiers are equipped ......

Fools

4 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by hidhrhis(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
you want biafra and you are calling a whole country of people a zoo
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Lovelive: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
hidhrhis:

R u in a zoo or u r a zoo ? D clothes do not fit u. Plz pass by.

1 Like

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by sofiscatedmoron: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Head slamming amotekun moronic slaves of cows won't like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Tobichimezie: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
yarimo:
very big clown grin grin grin
You seem to be all over these Kanu guy with gusto, why are you to corcerned about Ipob? do they portend a threat to your life or ethnic survival? I just have many questions why you people won't just let this people be, you've got Amotekun to be engrossed about.
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Dikegodspower(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
sure way make dem try. although abia commissioner of police has denied all he said the fear of nnamdi KANU is d beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Dikegodspower(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
sure way make dem try. although abia commissioner of police has denied all he said the fear of nnamdi KANU is d beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Inteltower: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
the unarmed civilians will not remain intimidated
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by enemybulldozer(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
hidhrhis:
Is Nigeria not a zoo??

2 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by mcjohny(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is war, serious one.
That is why no leader in southeast is coughing on this matter. Its a bait more like a trap that might vindicate or victimize.
The governors are political and hypocritical in nature

I know this guy means business this time. It will be very shameful for police or army to fight ipob.

The question now can Nigerian army and police respect themselves for just the first time.
They may target them later but not on 14, why? there seem to have drawn a lot of attention on this burial, the world is watching.

Expect surprises
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Empty threats
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Sunnycliff(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
sapientia:
The loud mouthed Ohaneze will not take a solid now.

The clowns south East have as governors will not say a word.

No Igbo man with take the disruption of his father's burial.

The 2 mentioned people should be held responsible should there be any form of anarchy on 14 Feb.

Period.

Is the parents to be be buried military men? What concerns the army with the burial? Have our army men been reduced to undertakers and Apams funeral employees?

2 Likes

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 13, 2020
enemybulldozer:
Is Nigeria not a zoo??

Nwannem zoo ka mma karia Nigeria
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Kingspin(m): 3:54am On Feb 13, 2020
This army people self na every Kanu matter una go carry for head?
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 13, 2020
Olodo it is Nigeria Army you are threatening you would just wake up to see no internet or light to power the so call cctv .The DMI are way advance in technology.

1 Like

Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by allthingsgood: 5:51am On Feb 13, 2020
Stupid boy, u are only making your case worse. Threatening to kill people yet claiming to be unarmed. Why install CCTV, you for go there na. Cownu the coward grin
Re: KANU Sets Trap For Buratai.-the Army by allthingsgood: 5:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Sunnycliff:

Is the parents to be be buried military men? What concerns the army with the burial? Have our army men been reduced to undertakers and Apams funeral employees?

Keep asking silly kweshon. Why not go to army and find out grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Clinch The Presidency In 2023? / Eastern Security Network, Igbo Version Of Boko Haram / Lists Of Other IOC Operating In Akwa Ibom State Other Than Mobil… Priority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.