Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,647 members, 7,958,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:14 AM

Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni (1347 Views)

"Booty" By Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea / Beauty Care With Foods & Fruits? by jennifer oni / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by lala21: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
Very useful tips there. Read about it all on her blog  http://jenniferoni..com
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by babyme1(f): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
She looks hungry and sick shocked Im not gonna click on that link if this is what they do to girls tongue
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by JoeCork: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2010
ok, so where is teh Nyansh, Booobsi & thigh? and why she dark skin? angry
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by InkedNerd(f): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
baby.me:

She looks hungry and sick shocked Im not gonna click on that link if this is what they do to girls tongue

I don't see anything wrong wither her. She just seems petite.
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by DrCork1: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
even Inked_Nerd 's nyansh is bigger than hers, an she nut even a model undecided
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by babyme1(f): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I don't see anything wrong wither her. She just seems petite.

She's too skinny
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by InkedNerd(f): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
Dr_Cork:

even  Inked_Nerd 's  nyansh is bigger than hers, an she nut even a model undecided

tongue

baby.me:

She's too skinny

Hmmmm. Oh well undecided
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by lala21: 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
Well the tips will help those that want to loss some excess weight, she is not forcing anyone to become thin! So i don't see why some of you are complaining on her own body weight, when you don't even know the girl personally. She looks fine to me, i think she took this picture when she was on holiday in nigeria.
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by InkedNerd(f): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
I think she looks fine as well
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by lala21: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
Abi my sister, i think see looks fine too! And that's a girl that has had a child already.
Re: Tips To Help With Weight Loss! by Jennifer Oni by InkedNerd(f): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
Wow, good for her wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Was President Barack Obama Not Invited. / The Us Reported Miss France Declarations After Miss Angola Crowning / Lindsey Lohan Will Be Posing N-ude For Playboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.