Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max (12397 Views)

See Trending Photos Of Governor Sanwo-olu’s Campaign In Computer Village. / See Trending Photo Nnamdi Kanu Surrounded By Hefty Foreign Soldiers That Got.... / Peter Okoye Address Trolls With Trending Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by Bighead9: 4:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Nova1988:
All of you guys are just displaying your childish and stupid attitude.
You guys are the cause of hate speech

And I'm sure everyone that wrote a negative comment is igbo

Süre they are, they are. That's why they are full of hate against other Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by egopersonified(f): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2020
These three rear cameras, do they snap from three different angles of one shot?
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by aminusodiq(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Bonebreaker:
So who took the picture that we are looking at now
with d angle, I think its d fat one on d right!!!
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by bencarson007(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Almost 3million naira worth of phones in one pic... Anyways dear God I am grateful for my tecno pouvor 3 plus... Na only You o God help me reach here... Na only You... Uwese Baba

2 Likes

Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by rattlesnake(m): 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
las las one uncircumcised camel dick will end the run
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by pyrex23(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bonebreaker:
So who took the picture that we are looking at now

Think
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by okobuky(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hausa people live for only two things phone and women
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by donbachi(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
DonDemu:
E pain this broke man oo
I pray u will never go broke in life and ur Pockets will never dry in Jesus name.
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:
I pray u will never go broke in life and ur Pockets will never dry in Jesus name.
Amen. You too
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by Jeamillz2020(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Well those are not the alumajiris daughters
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by emilfischer(m): 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
DRPAIT123:
My theory is that they are all born of the same rich Dad but have different mother
Product of a wealthy Polygamous home.
You are not far from the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by wingmanIII: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nova1988:
All of you guys are just displaying your childish and stupid attitude.
You guys are the cause of hate speech

And I'm sure everyone that wrote a negative comment is igbo

You are hate personified! How dare you? Give evidence that they are all Igbos.
Very disgusting statement from you.
Re: See Trending Photo Of Rich Hausa Girls Flaunting Their Iphone 11 Pro Max by Tmb78(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
wingmanIII:
[/b]
You are hate personified! How dare you? Give evidence that they are all Igbos.
Very disgusting statement from you.
look at you,but you would have believed him if he had said Yoruba grin grin
Nigerians hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Becomes Ambassador Of Doctorcare247 First Online Medicare Agency / Runtown Shopping For His New Born Baby (photo) / Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.