Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) (12369 Views)

I Love You Maima — Ice Prince Drops Romantic Comments For Girlfriend [PICS] / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Peter (p-square) Son Now Has A Girlfriend (+PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by ZiggyHimself(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
A heart-breaking news for the Nigerian babes is on the rise. Jim Iyke plans to marry his Jamaican girlfriend. Yes Oh!

The Nollywood Star has confirmed he is getting married to his Jamaican girl-friend, Keturah Hamilton who turns out to be a model. Jim-Jim, e be lik say you wan play away?

An interview by a Kenyan tabloid reveals that Jim Iyke is trying to show the public the real him, aside from what they see on the screens.

Jim Iyke says “Yes, it is true. I have found the woman of my dreams and we are in love in totality. She is the embodiment of all that I have been looking for a tall, pretty, exotic and supremely intelligent woman.”

This one goes out as a sting to his female Nigerian fans who "dreamed" of saying "I Do" to the Nollywood Lover-Boy.

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/celebrities/575-jim-iyke-confirms-to-marry-jamaican-girlfriend

Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by pepsin: 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2011
so bloody what!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Goldieluks: 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
They look like witches in white suit sorry. cool
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by babyme1(f): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Arcani: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
Goldieluks:

hehehe lol grin
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by SisiKill1: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ziggy Himself:

This one goes out as a sting to his female Nigerian fans who "dreamed" of saying "I Do" to the Nollywood Lover-Boy.

http://www.amebortalk.com/entertainment/celebrities/575-jim-iyke-confirms-to-marry-jamaican-girlfriend

Really? Girls dreamed that?? Hmmmm undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Arcani: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Really? Girls dreamed that?? Hmmmm undecided

hehehe, lol wink
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by tjskii(f): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2011
mmmsssccchhheewww, and to think i had a crush on this niggy,so wats with the butt gripping angry angry angry, set to marry his jamaican girlfriend indeed,im so biffing jim ryte now,
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

shocked grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by OCHULORC(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2011
Stop hating badbelles and let the young man be. he's found love lets be happy for him.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

[size=80pt]HATER angry angry angry angry[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by steph212(f): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2011
Good 4 him he should settle down and face his life
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by johnjoel(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
good for him
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 17, 2011
Wasn't he supposed to date the girl that won his reality show, "Jewel for Jim"? Did he even tape it? Na wa o lol. You're right OP. My dreams of saying "I do" to Jim Iyke have been deflated. Make I clap orrr, I no know how to respond to this one,
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by BABE3: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
Jim Iyke my baby! I wish him luck o!
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Vivix(f): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
Thank God 4 his life oo, cool
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Tosinville(m): 12:47am On Mar 18, 2011
Gudluck
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by suzannah: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=Tosinville]Gudluck [/
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by suzannah: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
dey r try'g 2 cope kanye west and amberose pics pose
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by timpaker(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
why is he squeezing her nyash nah? is he that hor.ny?
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
1. The babe aint tall 2. She doesn't have the body of a model. 3. The hot romance and 'in love in totality' thingy will grow cold in no time...#nobadbelle
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by SlyIg(f): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
I expected this to come from Laila Ikeji's blog but not from Amebortalk.com. Jamaica even near sef,who cares!
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by victorian(f): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
who cares, he can marry Oprah, 4 all i care...smhhh....never dreamt of d dude once.
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by harlayor(f): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ziggy Himself: A heart-breaking news for the Nigerian babes is on the rise. Jim Iyke plans to marry his Jamaican girlfriend. Yes Oh!

The Nollywood Star has confirmed he is getting married to his Jamaican girl-friend, Keturah Hamilton who turns out to be a model. Jim-Jim, e be lik say you wan play away?

An interview by a Kenyan tabloid reveals that Jim Iyke is trying to show the public the real him, aside from what they see on the screens.

Jim Iyke says “Yes, it is true. I have found the woman of my dreams and we are in love in totality. She is the embodiment of all that I have been looking for a tall, pretty, exotic and supremely intelligent woman.”

Good for him oooooo...
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
The yash grabbing shows the extent of his love for her lol. The more he grabs, the more convinced the girl becomes! So my brother........hold something!!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by mspookie: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2012
Horror movie premiere.. undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Confirms To Marry Jamaican Girlfriend (pics) by doubleincome: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
high five jim ride on wink

(1) (Reply)

OAP Toolz Shares Her Pregnancy Testimony / So Sad: “p-square” Is Dead / Shan George: Why I Give People Trouble In The Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.