Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) (91774 Views)

How Chinese Scientists Stole The Coronavirus From Canadian Lab / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport / Coronavirus: Snakes The Likely Cause Of Deadly Chinese Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by micflo28(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2020
The man and woman in this picture are not covering their noses. Are they resistant to it.

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by mrkings84(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2020
Seeing those masks I was actually laffing, but all of a sudden I remembered that this isn't a laffing matter. These guys are going through challenging times.

My prayers goes to them.
Let the healing balm of Jesus take away this dreaded desease from their land soonest in Jesus name, Amen.

Just hit d like button for Amen!

6 Likes

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by anochuko01(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2020
simplepee:
Mad o.grin
That's the advantage of having a wife with moderate boobs angry

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by maasoap(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Explorers:
Gas mask.

Are they selling gas masks in Nigeria?
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Nickshrapnel: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Plague doctor mask, saw someone with that in a video

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by gurunlocker: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2020
This is actually funny, especially the man using bra to cover his face. grin grin grin
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by guru90: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Na them cause am.... Because they love marry themselves... Over Population!!!!
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by deavicky(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Moneyboyz:
Oga oh, I pray make this thing no reach 9ja oh
no worry, even if it comes we go use gbogbonisie attack am. My brothers in the west knows what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Communication will be hard in China now.
Sign language will increase I assume
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by evidencenews1: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2020
AntiChristian:
Good! Now Niqab is halal in China.

I thought it was banned before!
Its not that the Chinese are against Islam, they are just against terrorism, you know there is a thin line between moderate Muslim and a fanatic. Just look at Northern Nigeria for instance.

4 Likes

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

These lot of pics were trolls having fun.
Having fun by risking their lives?

you know how expensive face masks are in china currently?
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by realstars: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2020
This is the hand of God in China, the Chinese said that they is no God and this is the reward.
Let the cry and call on God, he will hear from Above.

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by chewwie(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2020
These guys are actually having a good time with the COVID
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2020
SoNature:
grin grin grin grin

The difference between the Chinese and Africans isn't really much

If twas America or a European country that is going through this epidemic, a pharmaceutical company will start making nose masks for animals over night.

Those guys always stand out
You are right, and the europeans can stay indoor for a whole week if necessary.
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:11am On Feb 13, 2020
If Mr Cheng wan hug Me I be like--->

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 13, 2020
micflo28:
The man and woman in this picture are not covering their noses. Are they resistant to it.
everyone in china are not covering their noses.
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Kalashnikov102:
If Mr Cheng wan hug Me I be like--->
Not cool, racism.
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by MartinsD12(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Explorers:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7994821/amp/Chinese-protect-pets-catching-coronavirus-using-masks-plastic-bags-socks.html
Too bad this coronavirus is wicked since it's airborne that makes it even more dangerous to spread since it can be carried by air and wind
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by themaestro08(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Explorers:
A cashier in a plastic gown works at the checkout of a supermarket in Wuhan on Monday.

Even drinks

Though it it could be a good measure but studies have shown that there is little evidence to suggest the effectiveness of surgical masks.
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Saint99: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Ha ha ha, people did the same during Ebola outbreak.
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by lawalosky(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2020
p
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Nwaonyishi69: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria is fighting it with mouth.
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2020
Na wetin adele no go see for the other side...
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by donnie(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:

God works in a miraculous way.
I believe He will put end to the epidemic sooner than later.

This is small... There will be several more in succession.
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Reference(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2020
This is no laughing matter at all. If this thing hits Nigeria we will be in very, very serious trouble. Forget Ebola. This thing has a transmission ratio of 1:2.5. We just do not have the medical facilities to cope with that kind of speed. People will be literally dying on the streets.

The only ray of light in this dark, dark matter is the mortality rate which is low. But the recovery rate is equally low meaning that few people are leaving the hospitals cured. Once again a country like Nigeria that is all but bankrupt, a people not known for hygiene and good environmental practices and a bastion for fake and counterfeit drugs.... it is just scary....

We just pray for the rainy season to come earlier than seasonal. That is our only hope. May this thing just not reach our shores. We are not capable. This epidemic is something else.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Clinghton: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Make person no die through suffocation
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by TorukMakto: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2020
realstars:
This is the hand of God in China, the Chinese said that they is no God and this is the reward.
Let the cry and call on God, he will hear from Above.

And God rewarded Africans with Ebola for believing in him.

The virus is killing both Christians, Muslims, atheists, Buddhists etc and you're here saying rubbish
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Orpe7(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2020
This thing must not enter Naija o
Not even in this HARMATTAN
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by realstars: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Do you believe in God? If you do not, you must be rubbish indeed.
TorukMakto:

And God rewarded Africans with Ebola for believing in him.

The virus is killing both Christians, Muslims, atheists, Buddhists etc and you're here saying rubbish
Re: How Chinese Prevent Themselves And Their Pets From Catching Coronavirus(Pis) by Reference(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2020
themaestro08:

Though it it could be a good measure but studies have shown that there is little evidence to suggest the effectiveness of surgical masks.

Evidence is that the virus survives for as long as 2 whole weeks. That is just terrible. Only the pressure wash of the rainy season can sanitize the atmosphere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.