Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) (5951 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Experiencing University Of Ibadan At Night (Pictures) / Just Saw My Cgpa, What Are My Chances. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2020
airex:
which airport in Nigeria do we have local food vendors at the waiting terminal?

Outside at the car park. Port Harcourt International Airport. I had to pick up something to eat due to some flight cancelled and some delayed.
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2020
uchman:

Good question

Port Harcourt International Airport. The kid was in front of one of the closed shops near the Genesis Fast Food place.
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Slickest:
I tell people the next generation will be better than ours
The difference between this gen ND the next are:

They are willing to know, while our generation learn to pass and forget

They are more exposed due to internet growth while our generation is still busy enjoying what we never had

Take it or leave it, they are smarterThey read to understand, we read to cram

They know stuff we never dreamed of knowing at their age

Nice. I was so impressed mostly with the way he did not care about people passing by or things going on around him. He just seemed focused at the task at hand. I think they are many more like him and will spur on to build a better generation that the current older ones.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by Slickest(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Nice. I was so impressed mostly with the way he did not care about people passing buy or things going on around him. He just seemed focused at the task at hand. I think they are many more like him and will spur on to build a better generation that the current older ones.
I have hope in them
They are the future they have been talking about
Our generation is a mess
Misplaced priorities
Clout chasers and lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 13, 2020
Cocotrendz:
Another Advert

You no fit see network post the picture �
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by lalasticlala(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2020
cRobo:
Nigerians with copy copy

Exactly. I knew after that FCMB ATM Light girl, Others will go to UBA, First, Zenith Banks. Lol
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by adebayour26: 9:03am On Feb 13, 2020
uchman:

Good question
Smart question. You'd be good at investigative interrogation.

I suspect that following the incidence of that FCMB girl, someone deliberately positioned this boy there and pictured him (maybe his brother sef) and this same person posted it online.
Wants to turn his kid brother to a model overnight
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by Zubbycally2030(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2020
*LAUNCHING ON THE 7TH FEBRUARY

*Here is how it work .*

*1. Premium*
Login Bonus= 100Naira.
Google Advert Share=200Naira
Referrals =30% Cashout any time
Registration fees= *1000naira.*
*Note* You Renew subscription Every 7day after you Cashout.

*2. Gold Premium*

Login Bonus= 200Naira.
Google Advert Share=400Naira
Referrals =30% Cashout any time
Registration fees= *2000naira*

*Note* You Renew subscription Every 7day after you Cashout.

*THIS IS OUR TWO PLAIN FOR NOW*

*Here is the calculation*
*Plan 1*
Login Bonus= 7x100=700naira
Google Advert= 7x200=1400
Cash out after 7days =N2100

*Plan 2*
Login Bonus= 7x200=1400
Google Advert= 7x300=2800
Cash out after 7days =N4200

*Referral Bonus is Just Extra Income and You Cashout Referral Everyday.*

*YOU RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION EVERY 7DAYS*

Click her to register �
http://blog24.com.ng/affiliate-register?ref=zubbycally

http://blog24.com.ng/affiliate-register?ref=zubbycally

Join the whatsapp group
https:///FcCBuYJGMRXBmoXRbPWk8O
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by Spykid101: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2020
GET QUICK CASH LOAN OF UP TO 6M BTW 2.99 & 4%. NO GUARANTOR(S)! NO COLLATERAL!! DISBURSED IN 3 HOURS!!! CONTACT HAFEEZ ON 081-3799-7189
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by Prajiro: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Look for another format please, this one won't work.
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by DaddyMorenike: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Op, no lie, na your pikin abi?
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by emilfischer(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Copy cats
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by mike318: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
What!!!!!
Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Op, no lie, na your pikin abi?

Lol. grin

Never met the kid in my life and I doubt I will ever see him again. He just made my night watching him study.

We are so suspicious of everything, even one done in good will. Well, I would have thought the same if someone else posted this.

I just felt like sharing it after I took the kid's picture.

1 Like

Re: Just Saw Another Kid Studying Late At Night (IMPRESSED!!!) by Treasure17(m): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Timileyin1234:
I know say Nigerians go abuse that small opportunity
If u like carry am go Central Bank ATM. Kobo no go drop

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Photos That Look Like Photoshopped But Aren’t / 11 Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Toothpaste By Vasaratti / ABU Zaria Postgraduate Current School Fees (official)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.