Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him (2545 Views)

Didi Ekanem: How Mercy Johnson Paved Way For Curvy Women In Nigeria / Burna Boy: Nobody Paved Way For Me / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him by sirchikero: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Grammy Award nominee, Burnaboy , claimed on Twitter that no other artist paved way for him . He said artists before him made us look weak abroad by begging and paying their way through to be liked by the Western world.
He wrote :

“Lol. NOBODY paved shit for me. Everybody dey find them own. I bin Out here, if you knew the way they made us look weak by begging and paying the western world to like us you will see that no table was set and I’m the one that brought you the Respect you currently enjoy.”

See screenshots of the conversations on Twitter:

https://www.naijamill.com/2020/02/12/nigerians-roast-burna-boy-for-saying-nobody-paved-way-for-him/

Re: Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him by cRobo: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wetin this guy de sing self?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him by mayklef(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2020
S
Re: Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him by Bountay(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Pride Don burst e head..... I sorry (In Fela Voice )
Re: Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him by iLegendd(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2020
True and that's why people will attack you for saying it. We all hate the truth because it hurts.

Though, you don't expect anyone to grab you by the hand and show you the road. Follow the one they followed, then use your cutlass and create a new path to stay unique.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him by henrybomb(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2020
He said nothing but the truth
Re: Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him by freethesheeple(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hybeekay1759:
Audition

you no get sisters......?
Re: Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him by Lynx001: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bc

(1) (Reply)

Moment Kidwayya And Erica Were Caught Enjoying Steamy Moment In The HOH Lounge / Kiddwaya And DJ Cuppy Spotted Having The Best Moments Together In London(video) / Ex-Beauty Queen Sandra Benede Showcases Her Assets To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.