Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko (65973 Views)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu / Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Bewisebenice18(m): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Bimbo my crush since day one. grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Finchmgh: 1:44am On Feb 13, 2020
devilmaycry:
Money good

Hustle oh
Abeg enough of this boring line.
What is your definition of hustle?

Majority of you hide under the guise of hustling simply by engaging in series of abominable atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by bigtt76(f): 2:20am On Feb 13, 2020
This man be using money to woo celebs to accept he's fvcking an underage girl cheesy

AlexReports:
Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola, Others Visit Prince Ned Nwoko, Pledge Support For Malaria Eradication Project

Active members of the Directors Guild of Nigeria(DGN) have paid a courtesy visit to Hon. Prince Ned Munir Nwoko, the Chairman and Founder of Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation, the initiators of Africa's biggest malaria eradication project. The Nollywood celebrities and Directors visited the philanthropist, Billionaire Businessman and Humanitarian in Abuja yesterday to seek his support for the industry as the association celebrates its 20years of active operations.

Amongst the Actors and Actresses who visited Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko was Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola AMD other notable Nollywood personalities. During the meeting with the charimastic and iconic leader, the Nollywood celebrities reiterated their commitments and interest to remain advocates and ambassadors of the Malaria Eradication Project in Africa which his Foundation flagged off recently and also intimated Hon. Ned on their interest to make him one the Patrons of DGN.

They also notified him of their appreciation to his efforts in ensuring the steady growth and development of the movie industry in Nigeria, stressing that the association will be presenting him an award of impact for his contributions to Nollywood and the entertainment industry in general.

While speaking with members of Directors Guild of Nigeria, Hon. Ned spotlighted some of his experiences during the Antarctica Expedition, which was to create awareness on the malaria eradication project in Africa, as well as meet with scientists from across the world to negotiate prospective strategies in ameliorating the devastating situation of malaria attacks and illness in Africa. He briefed them on his trip to the Antarctica, as members of DGN pledged to be supportive of the project in Nigeria.

Hon. Nwoko however appreciated them for visiting him and pledging their devotion to the support of his malaria campaign. He assured them of his undiluted efforts in assisting and remaining committed in promoting the nollywood industry. Members of the body also thanked the Politician for the reception and acceptance of their request.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/02/desmond-elliot-fred-amata-segun-arinze.html?m=1
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by LordIsaac(m): 3:05am On Feb 13, 2020
seunlayi:
What a fellowship at the top....

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

I pray that I and whosoever agree with me will surely get there

I'm sure "there" in this context does not mean heaven... But heaven should be the goal always. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by vickydevoka(m): 4:06am On Feb 13, 2020
bigtt76:
This man be using money to woo celebs to accept he's fvcking an underage girl cheesy

U always wgich u are they OK one
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by ChoCho54(f): 4:24am On Feb 13, 2020
sevo:
O boy...see KANU stunt double...but this Regina grandpa needs to use some of his billions and take fashion lessons
A nobody like you complaining about a billionaire"s fashion sense.

Better ask NwaAmaikpe to co-opt when he's going to beg for his own share.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by ChoCho54(f): 4:26am On Feb 13, 2020
bigtt76:

Jealousy!

Na guy like you...he didn't become rich by hating successful people on NL
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Goldencheese(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2020
Ijaycool:
Image laundering...

This man wants to run for Governorship. He is building a great persona in anticipation

Very possible! grin
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by irunoko(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Regina has informed Ned that some of her colleagues who are currently broke will be coming for a visit....

Atleast, $5,000 will be given to them not the bullshit malaria eradication support they want us to believe they came for.
show some respect wink

It's called *COURTESY VISIT* grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Goldencheese(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Regina has informed Ned that some of her colleagues who are currently broke will be coming for a visit....

Atleast, $5,000 will be given to them not the bullshit malaria eradication support they want us to believe they came for.

You're very funny. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Ohhhh

See how Beautiful Bimbo Akintola is!

Lord I beg you in whatsoever way she has sinned

against you, please forgive her. I pray thee.

Let her get married this year in the mighty name of Jesus

It will be to your glory Lord if she gets married and have babies immediately.

This and many more I ask in Jesus mighty name

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Akpacha(m): 7:02am On Feb 13, 2020
ogbuefi677:

I don't think so.
The present governor comes from his senatorial zone and is currently in his 2nd term.
Muslim governor in delta, is that possible?
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by israelmao(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2020
How many of their ailing colleagues have they visited in this manner?Fair-weather friends.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Chiboto414: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2020
seunlayi:

Big Ameeeennn!
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by joiyke89: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2020
seunlayi:

AMEN !!!
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by johneddy: 7:32am On Feb 13, 2020
Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by ruffkenny: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2020
This Ned Nwoko is really a great man
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Mikelhams(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2020
ugolinze123:
Nigerians and there foresight nature... See as guys dey there house wit there android phone dey predict wetin carry another man go another man house... I hail una oo.
grin
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by gnykelly(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2020
bigtt76:

how's Regina under aged
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Mikelhams(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Ohhhh

See how Beautiful Bimbo Akintola is!

Lord I beg you in whatsoever way she has sinned

against you, please forgive her. I pray thee.

Let her get married this year in the mighty name of Jesus

It will be to your glory Lord if she gets married and have babies immediately.

This and many more I ask in Jesus mighty name

crynawaoo, this is harsh na

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2020
When are loaded, people will come to visit you all the time, though is for one favour or the other.

If money is the root of all evil then what is poverty?
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2020
israelmao:
How many of their ailing colleagues have they visited in this manner?Fair-weather friends.
Another angle, so true. Unfortunately, this is the world we live in - success has so many friends.....

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by cooljoe(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2020
The way Nollywood thespians flock around this guy, he must be very loaded. Those people just don't go for empty visits.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2020
devilmaycry:
Money good
Hustle oh
den no dey tell person

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Wettoid123: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Is Ned nwoko now an actor? They better give him one movie role to appear as a special guest appearance!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Karac: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Baba don donate give their association courtesy of Regina

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by uwa244(m): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
nice one.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by robosky02(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:
Translated to pidgin: dem go beg for money.

You bad

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Sammarshall(f): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
seunlayi:

Nice poem!
I like the “aabb” rhyming in the first stanza.

Thanks for making me smile this afternoon smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Caseless: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
fred amata...eyaa
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Duru009(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Go and collect your own dollar !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video / Jim Lawson Maduike Is Dead / Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.