Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence (81553 Views)

#EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Jewish Worshipers Arrested At Nnamdi Kanu's Home Remanded In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by annyberry: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2020
All dis lies,place i just passed dis morning.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Baroba(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria, a country ran by a bunch of savages... The British made a mistake giving these animals independence..tufia
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Urchman200: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hmmm. You are really making sense o.
to people whose brain is as small as that of a fowl?
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Supersymetry: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2020
Uteghe:
Too little too late. Elzakzaky ran a commune with full complement of flags and uniformed guards. His house was razed,his followers allegedly killed and Zaky is still in custody. Kanu did same, was released and his "palace" is standing. Double standard by pro IPOB FG.
People like you are the reason nigeria must divide, how can you compare two unrelated things.
And you know they are not related

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2020
Cowards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by ejimatic: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.thecable.ng/soldiers-block-entrance-to-nnamdi-kanus-residence-48-hours-to-parents-funeral/amp
. I know he will not be there when burying his mother.. If I lie ask PMB if he was there when his mother was buried.That is Power of the Law and Authority
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2020
We have indeed lost it. This administration doesn’t know its priority or how to act.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by danot1030: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2020
That's what that terrorist invited for himself and his community.

To Kanu, they say when a child goes to the bush to fetch wood full of ants for fire, he should prepare to have unpleasant companies making life miserable for him on his way home.

To his kinsmen, they say when your neighbor eats infectious worm and you don't caution him, his disturbing snoring will not allow you enjoy a good sleep at night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Levels1(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

Well it may interest you to know that having a commune with uniformed guards and a flag is in no way against the law. The razing of an unarmed community and the killing of its members, for no just cause, by the very armed force that are paid to keep them safe is a crime against humanity.

This only happens in backward society that is heading no where and anyone who actually supports such despicable actions is a backward barbarian

So you expect federal government to fold their hands and allow some useless nuisance called IPOB to continue harassing and shielding innocent blood? I was a Corp member during the Army raid, back then IPob are looting shoes,shooting passersby, and harrasing of almost everyone and you guys expect government to clap for them? Nigeria Army must as a matter of urgency do the needful to safeguard the life and properties of every nigerian living around the location to guide against what ipob did back then, they almost kill some of my NYSC member if not for quick intervention of the Army.

Of cause I expect an average IBO to attack my personality for exercising my fundamental right but that won't stop me from saying my views. Good morning

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Uteghe(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
rummmy:
kanu don't owe any house in Nigeria, his father owns the house.
But it house the terrorist group!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by elmodee7(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2020
The Army is on point. Ipob (idiotic pigs of brafia ) is a terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2020
donjahsy:
You are happy when bad things are happening to your perceived enemies, bear in mind that bad things can happen to your loved ones as well. Condemn what is wrong and uplift what is right.

Abeg shift

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2020
All shades of wrong.

Such a barbaric country where Soldiers are used for duties of Police and even then, what is the business of a Federal Army on a burial of a local Chieftain who was not a threat. Kanu is abroad, yet his dead parents are not accorded a respectful burial by a Fulani powered Nigerian Army?

Why did intelligent people like Nigerians allow illiterates to take over their leadership and political institutions?
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by noisy45(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2020
nnamdi kanu is already in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Heavensent01(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You want his house to be razed...

Well it is not happening so remain in pain.

don't mind the afonja, Igbo will soon come out to face the NA and deal with them

Igbo men are brave and will deal with zoo soldiers
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by proclinician: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
Just know what ever you wish others will surely come to you.

It may not be from the nigeria army but remember that boko haram and herdsmen are out there.

Ohhh goodness me lol
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Snazzynho(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Solidstarr28:
People cant even pay last respects to their dead in peace. PMB and the people around him are very funny. How come they are this scared of one man?

Federal Government scared of one man abi?

Don't worry! Pray he shouldn't be re-arrested tomorrow or next
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Heavensent01(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Levels1:

So you expect federal government to fold their hands and allow some useless nuisance called IPOB to continue harassing and shielding innocent blood? I was a Corp member during the Army raid, back then IPob are looting shoes,shooting passersby, and harrasing of almost everyone and you guys expect government to clap for them? Nigeria Army must as a matter of urgency do the needful to safeguard the life and properties of every nigerian living around the location to guide against what ipob did back then, they almost kill some of my NYSC member if not for quick intervention of the Army. One thing av learnt and known about IBO is that most of them are tribalist and are not sincere in dealing with national security and I think they should learn from the past occurrence and act like other tribes/regions.

Of cause I expect an average IBO to attack my personality for exercising my fundamental right but that won't stop me from saying my views. Good morning

I was a victim of those miscreant too then, I'm not just happy with Buhari double standard

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by ngwababe(f): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2020
IPOB and lies ehhhhh, no single Army in Afaraukwu.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by micflo28(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2020
These soldiers are foolish, they chase a man who is not armed and do nothing when the useless government frees people who held arms against the nation and killed at will. A military coup is most desireable now if GE refuses to resign.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by proclinician: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Bighead9:

The Nigerian Army just channeled their energy to the right channel, as you suggested. grin Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are all terrorist. If they dare the Army tomorrow, they will be used for target practice. grin grin grin grin grin

God bless the Nigerian Army.
God bless Nigeria.

Coming from a man who is yet to come home from work and meet his mother and father burnt to ashes. He puts on the tv to see the news then his president tells him to give out his lands to the ppl that burned his father and his mother to ashes to avoid more killings.

It's only a matter of time. You can't stay yet to forever.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Levels1(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Heavensent01:

I was a victim of those miscreant too then, I'm not just happy with Buhari double standard

Same here Bro. I appreciate people like you jare who call spade a Spade .
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by anonimi: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by gidgiddy: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Levels1:

So you expect federal government to fold their hands and allow some useless nuisance called IPOB to continue harassing and shielding innocent blood? I was a Corp member during the Amry raid, back then IPob are looting shoes,shooting passersby, and harrasing of almost everyone and you guys expect government to clap for them? Nigeria Army must as a matter of urgency do the needful to safeguard the life and properties of every nigerian living around the location to guide against what ipob did back then, they almost kill some of my NYSC member if not for quick intervention of the Army. One thing av learnt and known about IBO is that most of them are tribalist and are not sincere in dealing with national security and I think they should learn from the past occurrence and act like other tribes/regions.

I expect the Government to follow the law. Being a nuisance is not what you send the Army to quell, thats the job of the police. The job of the Army is external security, not internal security. If IPOB had actually been looting and shooting its own people, the Igbos would have risen up against them. There is no way IPOB would have gone around, armed and killing their fellow Igbos and still enjoy the level of support they have amongst Igbos. There is no group of people in the world that support those who shoot, loot and kill them. If IPOB had actually been armed and killing people, it would have been headline news just like the killer Heardsmen. How come nobody heard of this except you?

It was the needles and useless deployment of Soldier's to the peaceful South East that caused all the problem. The Soldiers came, started harrasing and torturing unarmed people and killed some of them which turned the situation violent. The Nigerian Army brought violence where there was none.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by anonimi: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2020
micflo28:
These soldiers are foolish, they chase a man who is not armed and do nothing when the useless government frees people who held arms against the nation and killed at will. A military coup is most desireable now if GE refuses to resign.

Why do you feel so hopeless and helpless that you need your fellow human beings wearing uniforms and carrying weapons paid with your taxes to rescue you?
How did we get into this useless situation in the first instance if not the coup of 1966 and Unitary decree of the same year?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3929046_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Levels1(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2020
gidgiddy:

I expect the Government to follow the law. Being a nuisance is not what you send the Army to quell, thats the job of the police. The job of the Army is external security, not internal security. If IPOB had actually been looting and shooting its own people, the Igbos would have risen up against them. There is no way IPOB would have gone around, armed and killing their fellow Igbos and still enjoy the level of support they have amongst Igbos. There is no group of people in the world that support those who shoot, loot and kill them. If IPOB had actually been armed and killing people, it would have been headline news just like the killer Heardsmen. How come nobody heard of this except you?

It was the needles and useless deployment of Soldier's to the peaceful South East that caused all the problem. The Soldiers came, started harrasing and torturing unarmed people and killed some of them which turned the situation violent. The Nigerian Army brought violence where there was none.

Have heard you.
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Bigval5: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2020
Ctorch:

Kanu, who has been on the run since 2017, is, not contemplating attending, but said the burial will be broadcast live.

Gibberish
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by BanevsJoker(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2020
traihit:
Seriously I respect NK and his IPOB gangs for not resorting to terrorism. They have many causes to do so and they have the long legs to support it. But they would have been on the wrong side of the populace.
Just imagine the helpless Nigerian Army blocking NK's residence all because they're facing unarmed citizens. Meanwhile, the real enemies of Nigeria are being released back into the society because they've 'repented!
hapless
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Localhilary: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2020
traihit:
Seriously I respect NK and his IPOB gangs for not resorting to terrorism. They have many causes to do so and they have the long legs to support it. But they would have been on the wrong side of the populace.
Just imagine the helpless Nigerian Army blocking NK's residence all because they're facing unarmed citizens. Meanwhile, the real enemies of Nigeria are being released back into the society because they've 'repented!
this is nigeria
Re: Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence by Mobikay101(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2020
goodnessme1:
Zoo will always be zoo.

Watch how yoruba muslims and hausafulanis will support this injustice.

Nne be careful what you post ok biko nnemu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.