Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results (81571 Views)

APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / Moment Nasiru Gawuna Was Taken By Police For Disrupting Collation Of Results / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MT: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
From the showing on Channel TV , Dino Melaye is disrupting the proceeding as I type right now.

Why the chairman cannot exercise his power to order him whisked away , I do not understand it.

Dino Melaye is screaming like a man man on the screen like Orubebe!

44 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by BCJAY(f): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino's outrage is even more than orubebe, he turned the coalition center to a court that they should take oath to speak the truth. He should just calm down Nigerians are watching, let us patiently wait for the final result.

213 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Putinofrussia: 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congrats to Tinubu,the President Elect cheesy

208 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by LegendHero(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Orubebe mode activated.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by N3TRAL: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Orubebe do pass this for 2015. Tinubu don win , e don win. Nothing una go fit do.

But, from the depth of my heart:

Peter Obi na man you be!

Igbos Kwenu na tribe una be.

Obedients, una be real movement, I swear.

Tell Thinkam say Atiku will drop out of the race for Obi latest 6pm πŸ˜‚

I worship una!

163 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by kekakuz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Man needs to be remembered for something.
pulled an orubebe on them.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Tissaia(f): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku is coming

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Highways: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
The video circulating around with MC olumou threatening IGBOS not to vote and the legal suite by labor party praying that INEC should not use MC OLUMOU for its logistics shows that the election has been compromised long enough by INEC and TINUBU.... who does that?

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Kingpele(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha forget what APC INEC is reading out for us ..we the citizens have the real results...APC can't be allowed to rig this election..
..manufacturing of results won't stand ...it will be better for the military to take over than to have Inec abort the choice of citizens...when Peter obi told us to go out to vote ..he knew there will be manipulation but he want us to vote and live the rest for him....APC can never be allowed to remain in power never

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by jumper524(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
This Dino just dey constitute nuisance everywhere. Even him party Don tire for am.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by meum: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Orubebe of 2023.

When Orubebe did same he(Dino) was in APC. In 2023 he(Dino) is doing what Orubebe did & Orubebe is in APC. Nigeria
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Komu1048:

Olodo, u should be selling fish. What happen in 2015 u don forget
You must be rav.ing m*d. Usel*ss f00.l As I no come sell the fish nko?

Don’t ever quote me and call me names again because I will give it back to you full dose. Make your comment without the name calling.

Melodydoctor:
orubebe was in PDP when he did that oga.
Exactly what I said. The statement remains the same. I have defined who the β€œhe” is.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by kingsways: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
PLEASE THIS IS NOT A JOKE

WHAT DINO IS SAYING IS TRUE

INEC PROMISED TO UPLOAD RESULTS IMMEDIATELY AFTER VOTING AT POLLING UNITS BUT THIS WAS NOT DONE. THIS FAILURE HAS IRREDEEMABLY DAMAGED THE CREDIBILITY OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE RESULTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Shoky2020: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
I see ham too

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Laple0541(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
DSS ought to have taken this nuisance to custody by now, why did he keep disrupting? Afterall they said Tinubu is losing.

Bunch of joker, Tinubu does not need to win all the states in the country to emerge the winner, he only needs to cut across the regions which he had done successfully and with the votes declared so far he leads and will be declared the president in a matter of time.

God bless incoming president Bola Tinubu
God bless Nigeria.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by crackhouse(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Orubebe Pro max

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by madapcmod: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Maurice Iwu is a saint compared to this criminal prof mamud

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by kushma(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi incoming president

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by publicenemy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
coolw
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by swiz123(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino giving them hot hot grin

24 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by MissOpe(f): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
I'll be back with my robust reply...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Sunnyski: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:

Useless entity

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Amspecial: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Dannyset(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

What other signs do you need?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by Odjirigho: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by HENRY648: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Ur day dreaming πŸ˜‹

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel fulfilled.

However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land. Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by jhydebaba(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino! Dino!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by BigSarah(f): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dino was right, what's the sense In reeling results not uploaded on PUs and wards not tallying.

Irv useless
BVAS useless

Only magic collation from collating units, this election has been bought.

But for now

Whatever Inec declares is correct, until we approach the courts and whatever the courts says follows.

Anything aside Inec and courts, is criminal.

Let's be guided

34 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by berbs112(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
All of una dey ma@ad

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Disrupts Collation Of Presidential Election Results by OBTOREPA(m): 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Just trying to justify the money he was paid.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos / Labour Calls Off Nationwide Strike / Minimum Wage Showdown: FG In Dilemma As 10 States Offer NLC Higher Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.