Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged (5165 Views)

Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo And Girlfriend, Adeshola's Halloween Costume (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Massages Esther, Carries Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by onyi25(f): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ex Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem housemate, Seyi Awolowo and his beautiful girlfriend, Adeshola, are engaged.

The Reality star, Business man and grandson of former Nigerian statesman, Obafemi Awolowo, is now engaged to his longtime girlfriend Adeshola.

His girlfriend, now fiancee, confirmed their engagement via a video post on her Insta story where she was spotted flashing her diamond engagement ring.

View more photos here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/02/bbnaijas-seyi-awolowo-finally-proposes.html

Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by chatinent: 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
This may be funny but I don't give a f 'bout BBNAIJA shit.
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by neutralmind: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wish them luck

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by magnum247: 3:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Still searching for the gorgeous girl friend o....make una come epp me find am
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by baby124: 5:05am On Feb 13, 2020
magnum247:
Still searching for the gorgeous girl friend o....make una come epp me find am
She’s finer than all the women in your fathers house plus extended family. Congrats to the couple...

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:
This may be funny but I don't give a f 'bout BBNAIJA shit.
Yawn!!! You don't but you are first to comment. Silly boy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by chatinent: 6:06am On Feb 13, 2020
TheEffective:
Yawn!!! You don't but you are first to comment. Silly boy
Please, don't bring that your 'first to comment' kid shit to me.
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by magnum247: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2020
baby124:

She’s finer than all the women in your fathers house plus extended family. Congrats to the couple...
Agreed, but she still no fine and u cannot change my opinion. The word 'gorgeous' should be reserved for a truly fine individual so, using it in this context is quite wrong...
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by MsDoris(f): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Wow... congrats dear
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by rattlesnake(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
till searching for the gorgeous girl friend too.
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by segebase(m): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
C
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by NobleAngell(f): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good for them.
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by Tmb78(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Seyi congrats. You have chosen Adesola to be with for the rest of your life.
Be faithful to her and peace shall never be far awar from your home.
Those who says the girl is not gorgeous, well you are entitled to your opinion.
You said chizzy was gorgeous even when she is not,we nodded along and respected your opinion
Pls,respect ours.she is gorgeous to us.
If only you people will learn to live and let live.
I guess Awolowo's name will forever haunt some people even to their graves.
SIGHS!!!!!
Re: Bbnaija's Seyi Awolowo And Gorgeous Girlfriend, Adeshola, Are Finally Engaged by Onyi22(f): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Congratulations to them,

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Attemped To Scatter A Church Because Of Empress! / Download: Beyonce Ft. Nicki Minaj - Flawless (remix) / Photos: Miley Cyrus & Boo Shares Ass-grabbing Photos From Their Hawaii Beach Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.