Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,535 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) (15507 Views)

Is Eniola Badmus Sick Or Just Losing Weight - New Photos / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Naira Marley Visits Regina Daniels On Set, Spotted With Nollywood Actors (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by holyme62: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Legendary Nigerian actor, Chiwetalu Agu is one of the most talented and gifted actor, comedian and entertainer to ever walk through Nollywood. He has remained so dear to the hearts of thousands of film lovers.

But his recent look is giving us concern, as we sort to know if all is well with our darling actor, known for his crazy and hilarious line words in his films.
He looks frail, slim and unusual in his recent photos as you can see, which prompted our curiosity to finding out the true state of life and health of the actor.

But I just think it is age, but what is your own opinion?
click more here>>>>>https://justiceblog.com.ng/2020/02/12/what-is-wrong-with-nollywood-actor-chiwetalu-agu-is-he-sick-or-what-photos/

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by IamD18: 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nya Amadioha bu nnukwu amu, gbagbuo ndi iro'm

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Caleb17: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
What is your business in wether he is healthy or not? Will it add more money to your account?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ekwensu eromance ala mami water shocked shocked Na old age na angry .abi person no fit age in peace again.

22 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ewu eyienu akwa na Shoprite!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by subtlemee(f): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
these actors will never open up that they are sick so they can get help quick they'll wait until it's too late and they die...I can't still forget Muna my crush

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by etrange: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
He's just aging and that's pretty much normal.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by chatinent: 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ekwensu eromance ala mami water. No make make fire thunder you o.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Has he been to China lately...?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Ekwensu eromance ala mami water shocked shocked Na old age na angry .abi person no fit age in peace again.
.. you dey 21plustv group chat
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. you dey 21plustv group chat
NO
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2020
holyme62:
Legendary Nigerian actor, Chiwetalu Agu is one of the most talented and gifted actor, comedian and entertainer to ever walk through Nollywood. He has remained so dear to the hearts of thousands of film lovers.

But his recent look is giving us concern, as we sort to know if all is well with our darling actor, known for his crazy and hilarious line words in his films.
He looks frail, slim and unusual in his recent photos as you can see, which prompted our curiosity to finding out the true state of life and health of the actor.

click more here>>>>>https://justiceblog.com.ng/2020/02/12/what-is-wrong-with-nollywood-actor-chiwetalu-agu-is-he-sick-or-what-photos/

Like I wouldn't mind donating my hard earned cash for this guy. He is my best actor. He is my nollywood

7 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:47am On Feb 13, 2020
If for say movie no locate this parle e for don turn hmmmmm
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 3:21am On Feb 13, 2020
KngGezy:

Like I wouldn't mind donating my hard earned cash for this guy. He is my best actor. He is my nollywood
Chinwetalugu is over 70yrs old. Allow him to age in peace.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Katier00(f): 4:05am On Feb 13, 2020
Ageing gracefully
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 4:33am On Feb 13, 2020
subtlemee:
these actors will never open up that they are sick so they can get help quick they'll wait until it's too late and they die...I can't still forget Muna my crush
Nonsense
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 4:35am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Chinwetalugu is over 70yrs old. Allow him to age in peace.
Over 70? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by ChoCho54(f): 4:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Over 70? shocked
Yes! I met him when he was 57yrs, long ago. Officially he claims 64yrs, football age. grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by olaboy33(m): 4:41am On Feb 13, 2020
shocked

You should be happy for him, his bot belly is gone.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by shawnfamous(m): 5:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Camera angle jor
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by kissGuys: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2020
shawnfamous:
Camera angle jor
i thought i only, noticed .

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Has he been to China lately...?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by braimeddy: 7:10am On Feb 13, 2020
He's getting old

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by ZAWs: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Obviously old age
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by SHABASHA(f): 7:56am On Feb 13, 2020
maybe.oooooo
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 13, 2020
Make Nothing Happen 2my MAN ooo
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Hhenryy: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2020
etrange:
He's just aging and that's pretty much normal.

I quite agree with you, but when we compare him with those in his age group, he looks sick. See Pete Edochie.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2020
holyme62:

Can't someone age in peace

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Comedian2019: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2020
This man is one of the most intelligent actors Nigeria ever produced.
Ovoko! grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nollywood Actor, Chiwetalu Agu- Is He Sick Or What? (photos) by Zubbycally2030(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2020
*LAUNCHING ON THE 7TH FEBRUARY

*Here is how it work .*

*1. Premium*
Login Bonus= 100Naira.
Google Advert Share=200Naira
Referrals =30% Cashout any time
Registration fees= *1000naira.*
*Note* You Renew subscription Every 7day after you Cashout.

*2. Gold Premium*

Login Bonus= 200Naira.
Google Advert Share=400Naira
Referrals =30% Cashout any time
Registration fees= *2000naira*

*Note* You Renew subscription Every 7day after you Cashout.

*THIS IS OUR TWO PLAIN FOR NOW*

*Here is the calculation*
*Plan 1*
Login Bonus= 7x100=700naira
Google Advert= 7x200=1400
Cash out after 7days =N2100

*Plan 2*
Login Bonus= 7x200=1400
Google Advert= 7x300=2800
Cash out after 7days =N4200

*Referral Bonus is Just Extra Income and You Cashout Referral Everyday.*

*YOU RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION EVERY 7DAYS*

Click her to register �
http://blog24.com.ng/affiliate-register?ref=zubbycally

http://blog24.com.ng/affiliate-register?ref=zubbycally

Join the whatsapp group
https:///FcCBuYJGMRXBmoXRbPWk8O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere & Sophia Divorced, / Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Loses Younger Sister To Boko Haram War In Damaturu / Nicki Minaj Queen (album Download#) Full 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.