Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerian Lady Buyz Mum A New Benz As Valentine’s Gift (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Buyz Mum A New Benz As Valentine’s Gift (photos) (254 Views)

Sabinus Aka Mr Funny Buys New Benz As Replacement For The One He Had Accident In / See What Nigerian Female Corper Gave Bobrisky As Valentine Gift / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buyz Mum A New Benz As Valentine’s Gift (photos) by ChiadiNelson(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
A Nigerian lady has just bought for her mum a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV as her Valentine’s gift.

Taking to her Instagram page, the lady identified as Grety Riverson wrote that her mum deserves the gift and she is using the moment to celebrate and appreciate her for all she has done for her.

She wrote:

MOM ARE THE CUTEST� A TIME FOR MAMA. VALENTINE GIFT FOR MOM � APPRECIATING MY LOVELY MOM WITH A GLE. SHE DESERVE THE WORLD. A MOTHER IS SOMEONE TO SHELTER AND GUIDE US, TO LOVE US WHATEVER WE DO WITH A WARM UNDERSTANDING AND INFINITE PATIENCE.

IT’S TAKE A MOM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT MOTHERS GO THROUGH! SHOUT TO MY STRONG MOM� LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY.

Follow me on Twitter @ChiadiNelson

(1) (Reply)

Love Guests Arnold Wants To Dumb His Partner Bolanle Day 10 / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians / Nigerian Woman Dies Maternally Just Few Weeks After Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.