Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Woman Dies Maternally Just Few Weeks After Wedding (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Woman Dies Maternally Just Few Weeks After Wedding (photos) (256 Views)

Best Man Of The Groom Who Died 3 Days After Wedding Breaks Silence / Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Woman Dies After Taking Permission From Office To Go The Market. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies Maternally Just Few Weeks After Wedding (photos) by naijazee2: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
A Newly Wedded lady dies after giving birth to a child a few days after her wedding . she's named Amarachi.

A social media user identified as Amaka Mmadueke broke the sad news where she even added that late Amarachi Joy’s father, slumped on the ground and died after he heard the news about her daughter’s death.

She revealed that both father and daughter died on the same day.

According to the user, she is very devastated and still in shock over the demise of the lady.

“This young lady died today, after child birth owe still dey the shock o!Only to hear that her Daddy heard the sad news and couldn’t stand it;he gave up the ghost too.

What a World, this one shock me pass Daughter and Father Died Same Day Is a world of Vanity.

Please show the real love to whoever needs it and always care for one another!We came with nothing and we are going with nothing!

Amarachi Joy Your Demise And That Of your Daddy left a very big whole in our hearts,honestly!

Personally my hands have been shaking since morning; I can’t eat or drink anything;still shocking me o,

I swear!! Wealth Properties Achievements , Education, Skills, Billions, MillionsTrillions, Every Every…Na Washhhhhh.

May her soul Rest in Peace, Amen…

More Pictures below:

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/02/nigerian-woman-dies-maternally-just-few.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Woman Dies Maternally Just Few Weeks After Wedding (photos) by micronut(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow. So sad! Maternal death in Africa is worrisome. Sleep well ma

Meanwhile this 3 bed flat and expansive land is for sale at Haleluyah estate Osogbo. Contact me on number in my signature

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Support To Cure My Tumor Sickness, Chikwem Sampson Cries Out For Hel / Hypocrisy Of WHO / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.