Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders (380 Views)

Fuel Hike: It Will Be An Indefinite Nationwide Strike Without Notice - Ajaero / Borno Leaders Forgive 3,000 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by sarrki(m): 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) on Wednesday told the residents of Borno State that the Boko Haram insurgents or any of their factions cannot carry out attacks on the people without the supports of some of the loc

id, “Boko Haram or whatever they are cannot come to Maiduguri or its environs without the local leadership knowing, the local leadership is in charge of security in their own respective areas.

READ ALSO: Insecurity: Angry Borno residents boo Buhari during sympathy visit

“With my understanding of our culture, I wonder how Boko Haram survives up to this end.

“As the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, I campaigned in 2015 and last year on three fundamental issues which include security as you cannot preside over an institution or a country if it is not secured.

“We are working for you in this country; as Commander-in-Chief, I am dealing with the security institutions and I believe there is an improvement in security.

“I urge the people of the state to cooperate with the law enforcement agencies; let us deny Boko Haram access to our loyal citizens and encourage displaced people to go back to their land.”

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-cannot-strike-without-your-cooperation-buhari-tells-borno-leaders/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by sarrki(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mr President do the needful and stop blaming

Identify such leaders with the huge amount spent on defense for research and technology

Stop transferring your responsibilities to others

You are the C in C

The bulk stops at your table sire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
This man is just spilling trash angry one minute silence to all zombie followers cool

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by bubu2019: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
before election Vote me and I will stop boko haram,
now
you pple are the reason why I can't finish those idiot.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
gringrin
Sarkki whatsup? U don renounce ur Bubu?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by GamalNasser: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari knows what he is doing

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by sarrki(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
FarFromAverage:
gringrin
Sarkki whatsup? U don renounce ur Bubu?

Human lives are sacred

I voted and supported him thinking and hoping he will do the needful as a former military commander

But I can’t sacrifice my likeness for him on the premise of children, women being killed daily

N him not taking charge

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by ChoCho54(f): 2:47am On Feb 13, 2020
sarrki:

Human lives are sacred

I voted and supported him thinking and hoping he will do the needful as a former military commander

But I can’t sacrifice my likeness for him on the premise of children, women being killed daily

N him not taking charge
Sarrki stop this nonsense narrative biko, it's getting stale.

You supportted buhari because you thought he'd hand over to Yorubas on a platter made of gold.

Rather, the Sudanese sent his cabal to futher reduce the height of the short pastor grin
Re: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders by Mynd44: 5:34am On Feb 13, 2020

(1)

Panic As Gunmen Attack Travellers Near Kaduna Train Station / Uproar As FG Plans To Handover $100m Abacha Loot To Bagudu / Buhari's Fulani Islamo-marxism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.