Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Help With Tuition Fees/final Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help With Tuition Fees/final Project (279 Views)

2019 List Of Low Tuition Universities In Canada With Tuition Fees / How To Study On Cheap Tuition In Croatia With Tuition Fees / Study On Low Tuition In Croatia With Tuition Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Tuition Fees/final Project by AlexMcQueen: 2:20am On Feb 13, 2020
Good day, Nairalanders. I'm creating this post with the aim of generating funds for my Tuition Fees/ Final Project. My name is Oguchi Chinemerem and I am currently a final year student of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri, studying mechanical engineering. My dad, who is my main sponsor, has been in the hospital since December due to health reasons (kidney stones). The little money I was able to make during my internship, I used in supporting the processing of my brother's admission.
I'm pleading with all those who can to help me so I don't drop out at this stage, as I have no one to turn to for help. The aim is a hundred thousand naira (#100,000) for both school fees and final project. Nothing is too small. Attached in the images below are my school details.
Phone number: 08037305953
Account name: Oguchi Chinemerem Samuel
Account number: 0070572439
Bank: Access (Diamond)
Thanks for your help in advance. Mods kindly help me push this to the front page.
EDIT: You guys should please extend a helping hand. I beg of you. We've been given a deadline for payment.
cc: lalasticlala

Re: Help With Tuition Fees/final Project by mosesantony2013: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
This guy studies well and he could not afford his tuition fees. That is a louvre museum private tours pathetic situation he faces. You will be feeling much sad for him that he cannot give a better time for his education. No scholarships are also provided for him.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Requirements To Study Computer Science In University / Who Has Un Used Jamb Pin To Correct Name And Sell / Abia Govt. Shuts Down Over 50 Illegal Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.