Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse (24368 Views)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Wedding Invitation (Photos) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by AerialMapper: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Impunity!

2 Likes

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by ChristineC: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2020
just give the man his #500m and close the case sad

3 Likes

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by woleabayo(f): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2020
yeye people
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Mikelhams(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=Passionate888 post=86607954]M[/quote

You go dey rush make u comment, dey occupy space for nothing.
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by SilasNwude: 8:26am On Feb 13, 2020
gosh
I so much hate buhari and his useless family

3 Likes

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by gratiaeo(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2020
Buhari and his group believe that they are above the law. Useless daughter of a lifeless father

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by missCAPS: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Upression!

1 Like

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Mikelhams(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Passionate888:
Is she above the law?

U go dey rush make u comment, dey occupy space for nothing,
Rubbish . .
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2020
The redundant coupist and his diabolic famly / foot soldiers are so damn power drunk!

The shithole is on a cliff edge!

2 Likes

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Mikelhams(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2020
etibaba:

Imagine this one,
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by unikprince(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Cursed family

3 Likes

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by klax(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2020
What do you expect before? Like father like daughter like son. Let that man be ready and remain resilence till justice is deliver because I know what they will do now is to use DSS or SARS to hunt him down or charge him for treason and felony and death sentence is the penalty.

When Saddam went down he went with his children. When Ghadaffi went down he went down with his family. Mobutu went down with his family etc so let buhari kids enjoys it while it last soon Nigerians will come after them all.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Passionate888: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Mikelhams:

U go dey rush make u comment, dey occupy space for nothing, Rubbish . .
singing Zombie o Zombie by Fela

1 Like

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Ajibade123(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2020
imagine detaining an Innocent man for 10 weeks just because you have the power

Do you wish to work or study in countries like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany check my signature

1 Like

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Joystark(f): 8:33am On Feb 13, 2020
No hope for the common man.
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Comedian2019: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Everybody now behaving as if there is no law. Even the judge is surprised that Hanan could hire a dull lawyer like that. Could it be that the lawyer wants her to be convicted? What sort of legal counsel is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by galadima77(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2020
I blame the judge
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by handsomeyinka(m): 8:39am On Feb 13, 2020
Wow.
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Iheoforlex: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2020
I wasn't expecting anything positive from this..
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Talkingoil(m): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:
A man's true character can only be known if he's given power.

You just nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by anonimi: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2020
beejaay:
no be buhari and his minions again??they are above the law nah...wait to see how their paid zombies will rush in to defend

Just as their barawo bubu is high on London steroids, so are his zonebees high on the BMC 30k salary.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6357739_img20171202120050_jpeg6ecfd3f82fd9c8a51481d8dcf4a16a70

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

1 Like

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by IntellectOzone(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Dpharisee:
From All of us at [b][/b] and other irritating nuisances on Nairaland, we thank the daughter of our darling daddy Buhari for flying on a presidential jet just to take a few photographs in Bauchi, those pictures has turned the 87% poverty rate in the North around to 0%. Boko Haram saw the pictures and fled from Sambisa forest.
We thank our darling aunty Hanna for using a golden Sim card which was reallocated by MTN to Mr Okoye and detaining him for 10 weeks grin

Haha...
Just exactly what that Dumbass Payed BMC will comment here true true.

Meanwhile, One Hausa as been calling me for Days to on my Newly Bought MTN (3 Month Old)
Me just dey shepe for that one ntie ni, and the Dundee will still call back again after some days

I don tire aswr

1 Like

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by Bigblessed: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2020
How can they see any reason when all that they have in their father-like minds are stones upon stones that make them care less about the people' plight.

I don't blame them Shaa. I blame we Nigerians for all the problems in this country because a rider can never ride a horse unless the horse allows him to ride her.

Even in this kind of useless case, someone who eats with his mouth will still go to defend it simply because of ill-gotten wealth.

The beautiful ones are not yet born indeed.

1 Like

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by summerky: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2020
He shouldn't let this slide Buhari won't be president forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by oyewale0001(m): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2020
God help us
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by debossng: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2020
EPIC!! YOU JUST MADE ME LAUGH

Dpharisee:
From All of us at [b][/b] and other irritating nuisances on Nairaland, we thank the daughter of our darling daddy Buhari for flying on a presidential jet just to take a few photographs in Bauchi, those pictures has turned the 87% poverty rate in the North around to 0%. Boko Haram saw the pictures and fled from Sambisa forest.
We thank our darling aunty Hanna for using a golden Sim card which was reallocated by MTN to Mr Okoye and detaining him for 10 weeks grin
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by mechanics(m): 9:09am On Feb 13, 2020
They must pay for damages, I trust Justice Dimgba, he will surely do a thorough job.
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by GamalNasser: 9:12am On Feb 13, 2020
Whether it takes 20 years Mr Okoli must be compensated.If the Buharis were good people by now the could have called the young man for a private meeting to apologise for all he has been through and gotten the DSS to at least apologize and compensate the man for damages but No they are a heartless wicked family like their evil father

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by slimfit1(m): 9:14am On Feb 13, 2020
Integrity how they described buhari i can't see anything inte about him but a complete failure.
Re: SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse by beexy: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2020
na small time remain for them.

Do you have any Samsung s7 edge screen that is blank?
Lets fix you the screen for as low as 15k!

Chat/call 08022021948 to get urs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle’s Reason For Defection Confirms That APC Is Behind Insecurity – PDP / Muhammad Sanusi II Says Help Is On The Way, Boko Haram Will Be Defeated / INEC Reveals Date For Bayelsa Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.