Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

The Beloved II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Beloved II (126 Views)

Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Message To The Beloved / Why Was John Called THE BELOVED? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Beloved II by kpakpandoN(m): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2020
Blessings are in levels. It could be general or special. God causes the rain to fall on both the good and evil; He makes air available to everybody. These general blessings. But He can also reserve special blessings – the greatest of them, for His beloved.

In order not to be seen as partial, He puts up His beloved for great blessings and then leaves them to take critical decisions. Elijah asked the widow of Zarephath to surrender her last meal to him, and after she did, God blessed her with an unending supply of food. If anyone should ask God in future, “Why did You send Elijah to that widow of all the widows in the land?” He would turn to them and ask, “Can you surrender your last meal?”

When He loves you, He will put you in line for irreversible blessings by asking you for a serious sacrifice. The moment you do it, He will bless you greatly. In Genesis 22:1-18, God told Abraham to sacrifice his son to Him, but as soon as he lifted the knife to kill the boy, God stopped him and swore by Himself saying “In blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies.”

Generally, God’s favourite will not lack any good thing. David, the man after God’s heart said confidently “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want” (Psalm 23:1). When God loves you, He will ensure that all your needs are supplied even before you make a request and if you want more, He will give you in abundance. In 2nd Samuel 12:8, He told David:
“And I gave thee thy master’s house, and thy master’s wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.”

If you would obey Him absolutely from now on, God will put you in line for an irreversible blessing in the mighty name of Jesus.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

MARK 2 / Let Us Celebrate God’s Love For Mankind / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, February 18, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.