Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous (22482 Views)

Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / Gumi: Bandits Are Ready To Negotiate And Be Incorporated Into Society / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Sunnycliff(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2020
No, this is what you guys want with the hausa fulani northocracy Gove.

This is just the beginning
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by tammie24: 8:42am On Feb 13, 2020
Stupid terrorist government
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by earthgirl(f): 8:43am On Feb 13, 2020
So Buhari didn't seek the legal opinion of members of his government? Na wa o
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by leicestercamper: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Bubu is only spearheading jihad. He doesn't care about any other thing.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by AlhajiImam: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2020
If the militants can be given amnesty, why not those arrested of which they may not have been the terrorists.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by tammie24: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2020
nameo:
Even a conc Zombie (sorry: Buharist) like Prof Sagay cannot defend some things.

NL Buharists are you guys learning?

Note: whatever happened to the Great Prof Sagay? Some things are just amazingly shocking
aswear
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 13, 2020
I thought by this MAN, everything BUHARI did was correct..?
So his BRAIN has entered default mode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by cRobo: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2020
All prisoners should be freed also because they are repentant also

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by globalresource: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:
Are you sure this is coming from Sagay?

In Bubu voice: I don't know the type of technology they used to record Sagay voice on this interview.

Hear me , the earlier you understand that this present government doesn't mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians the better.

I believe by now you should be ashamed of yourself.

One by one they are backing out.
Sarrki has took the brave steps but we are still waiting for .

But I see as a sociopath. He can never repent!

is a naturally born sociopath. Asking him to see the light is like asking him to take his own life. He is a buharist till death even if buhari wiped the entire country. He will still support buhari. Just forget him. He has lost his brain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by osuofia2(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2020
ZOMBIES ARE GETTING SENSE GRADUALLY
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Did I just hear Mr BuBu released boko Haram.

Can't believe this.

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by xynerise: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Repentant kill them all. They used the word "Repentant" to cover up "Try bombing again"
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by realstars: 8:49am On Feb 13, 2020
They where technically defeated. And they are technically installed to continue their atrocity.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by cRobo: 8:50am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yessoo. It's sad. I lost my darling in-law to the war.

The exercise is international best practice elsewhere, but in Nigeria, it's a tool against some other people.

BH can never end because those who claim to be fighting them share some sentiments with them.

A soldier who was at war front told me that the war will never end because northerners share adeep sentiments with them, which is religion and tribe.

He said they could get Intel that some folks in town were hiding bh in their house, when soldiers storm the place and begin to scatter ground in their usual manner, their hausa soldier colleagues would warn them to treat the accused gently because they are his people.
My guy said you stand the risk of being gunned down by your hausa mooslim colleague, if he thinks you are killing too many BH guys at the war front.

This story is a true story from one who was there and deserted.

This is quite obvious with soldiers

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Urchman200: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2020
Babacele:
It is too early to release them when we have not totally won the war. Their atrocities can t just be wished away ,just like that. Yea ,we know that amnesty can hasten peace and healing but not when these guys have not helped us find Leah Sharibu and others they have kidnapped. Even if they have helped the Nigerian military with invaluable intelligence which might have shown their being remorseful, it is too early to give them freedom while our soldiers and communities are still in bondage unleashed on us accumulatively by the wicked and unpatriotic PDP past administrations.
when u see Buhari and zomby supporters u will know by their comments, what have u said in essence?
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by galax1: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Kill them when u catch them
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by rrreer: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by friday2011(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/releasing-repentant-boko-haram-members-into-society-dangerous-sagay-warns/

Prof., this one wey you no support ASO ROCK today, e be like say your eye don dey clear small small, abi dem neva pay salary?
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by klax(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2020
Cuntface:
Buhari is a big problem to humanity

Not just a problem but a calamity and disaster to humanity. The man dey vex me lime mad.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by AreaFada2: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
This man has started receiving sense
They all already know Bubu is a disaster. But too proud or too cautious (most are veritable coward) to admit it.
Just wait. They will properly speak up and dissociate themselves from the disaster after May 2023.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Ofemmanu1: 8:54am On Feb 13, 2020
Cuntface:
Buhari is a big problem to humanity
Bihar is a sickly obtuse wretch and a hopeless blood-freezing cacophonous catastrophe
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by BRASH: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2020
This one is trying to have sense, but that will never happen. U must be foolish till u die.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Donaldoni: 8:56am On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:
Are you sure this is coming from Sagay?

In Bubu voice: I don't know the type of technology they used to record Sagay voice on this interview.

Hear me , the earlier you understand that this present government doesn't mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians the better.

I believe by now you should be ashamed of yourself.

One by one they are backing out.
Sarrki has took the brave steps but we are still waiting for .

But I see as a sociopath. He can never repent!

That guy is a hustler! grin

He joined NL solely for the purpose of selling suya to members. He would spam thread after thread with unwanted suya adverts so much so that suya became irritating to all and sundry.

The mods then resorted to banning him for spamming.

He became frustrated and and resorted to doing something that he thought would easily hurt and anger the vast majority of NLers for not patronising him - supporting President Buhari.

So far, it has worked as he has become a nuisance at it. He is also tactically aspiring for govt patronage for his suya business. Or even a side BMC job. All join.

Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by israelmao(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2020
Buhari is now left alone it seems everybody is now wide awake.Aisha warned him many times but he wouldn't listen.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by friday2011(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2020
Urchman200:
when u see Buhari and zomby supporters u will know by their comments, what have u said in essence?

Abeg help me ask am ooo, me seff no understand, but its as good as setting someone who committed murder free because he was remorseful and promised not to take another life again...

Which kain con3 be this...

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by masterflowx(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2020
globalresource:

is a naturally born sociopath. Asking him to see the light is like asking him to take his own life. He is a buharist till death even if buhari wiped the entire country. He will still support buhari. Just forget him. He has lost his brain

I'm telling you...
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by oyewale0001(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2020
As far as they remain in the north I see nothing wrong with it.

Bros you selfish ooooo
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by AgentNairaland(f): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2020
It's Not Dangerous, The Only Thing Is Just That Bubu Wishes To Have Close To 500 Virgins In Garden Of xxxx Called Al-jannah
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by oyewale0001(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2020
I just hope FG will not regret it
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by ABCthings: 9:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria is not a serious country.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Mummyfour(f): 9:01am On Feb 13, 2020
I dare those 3 wizards, femi adeshina,Garba shehu and lauretta onochie( looks like a wizard to me) to attack Prof sagay. Make I run go buy popcorn and zobo before the action start. This film go sweet pass zee world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reschedule Dates For Primary Elections / Delta 2023: Confusion Over Omission Of PDP Candidate, Okowa Sues For Calm / Junaid Mohammed: PDP Already Committed Its Presidential Ticket To The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.