Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous (22593 Views)

Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / Gumi: Bandits Are Ready To Negotiate And Be Incorporated Into Society / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by myrates: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Shut up there! The man was courageous enough to condemn it and you are here typing trash with your leprous fingers
You're stupid, you and sagay should go commit suicide in sambisa forest or get crushed and become permanently disabled by bokoharam, idiot ashiere jatijati
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Obioramichael(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2020
This is why I love Trump
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Babacele: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
how can they talk about reforming and deradicalizing a terrorist. It just like trying to reform a bloodthirsty serial killer
they can be reformed but it takes time.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Rapmoney(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:
Are you sure this is coming from Sagay?

In Bubu voice: I don't know the type of technology they used to record Sagay voice on this interview.

Hear me , the earlier you understand that this present government doesn't mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians the better.

I believe by now you should be ashamed of yourself.

One by one they are backing out.
Sarrki has took the brave steps but we are still waiting for .

But I see as a sociopath. He can never repent!

How do you expect someone who is glaringly shameless to feel ashamed? He is irredeemable!!!
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by eteba(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Dear Nigerian Army,
Henceforth take no prisoners.
I rest my case.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Darlington120(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2020
I tot it was a joke ooooh,
So na true say e free dem.....

Wat a country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by masterflowx(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Rapmoney:

How do you expect someone who is glaringly shameless to feel ashamed? He is irredeemable!!!

Cc

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
See Boko Haram enjoying in that picture while our soldiers are suffering in the forest. Na wa ooo

How do you expect buhary to equate his brothers terrorists to Niger Delta militants ?

Or haven't you heard that oil has been located in Maiduguri ?

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Kiezodumah(m): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:
Are you sure this is coming from Sagay?

In Bubu voice: I don't know the type of technology they used to record Sagay voice on this interview. grin

Hear me , the earlier you understand that this present government doesn't mean well for Nigeria and Nigerians the better.

I believe by now you should be ashamed of yourself.

One by one they are backing out.
Sarrki has took the brave steps but we are still waiting for .

But I see as a sociopath. He can never repent!

You have so much time to dedicate a comment to him. PLS WHO IS HE AGAIN ??
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by bayelsaowei(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Babacele:
It is too early to release them when we have not totally won the war. Their atrocities can t just be wished away ,just like that. Yea ,we know that amnesty can hasten peace and healing but not when these guys have not helped us find Leah Sharibu and others they have kidnapped. Even if they have helped the Nigerian military with invaluable intelligence which might have shown their being remorseful, it is too early to give them freedom while our soldiers and communities are still in bondage unleashed on us accumulatively by the wicked and unpatriotic PDP past administrations.
the only way to run a rehab on a terrorist is to de-islamize them in the first place...without that it's just another effort in futility..
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Babacele: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
bayelsaowei:
the only way to run a rehab on a terrorist is to de-islamize them in the first place...without that it's just another effort in futility..
de-islamize? No bro, it is not Islam nor Christianity nor Krishna faiths that encouraged followers to unleash mayhem on fellow humans in the name of God but utter madness called radicalism. The history of violence and destruction in the name of God have been part of the ugly sides of religion. For it not for that Essene mystic , Jesus the Christ, won't Christian still been stoning women to death for a consensual sin touting God's injunction through prophet Moses? We need to be careful and do unto others as we wish to be treated.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Chiebunigom1(f): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yessoo. It's sad. I lost my darling in-law to the war.

The exercise is international best practice elsewhere, but in Nigeria, it's a tool against some other people.

BH can never end because those who claim to be fighting them share some sentiments with them.

A soldier who was at war front told me that the war will never end because northerners share adeep sentiments with them, which is religion and tribe.

He said they could get Intel that some folks in town were hiding bh in their house, when soldiers storm the place and begin to scatter ground in their usual manner, their hausa soldier colleagues would warn them to treat the accused gently because they are his people.
My guy said you stand the risk of being gunned down by your hausa mooslim colleague, if he thinks you are killing too many BH guys at the war front.

This story is a true story from one who was there and deserted.
This is so sad! If this is true, then I wonder why Southerners and non-muslims still enrol in the Nigerian army?
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Jeamillz2020(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
I always regret am a Nigerian
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/releasing-repentant-boko-haram-members-into-society-dangerous-sagay-warns/

No Prof. You lie. Releasing them is good for our human rights as a country.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by ChoCho54(f): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chiebunigom1:

This is so sad! If this is true, then I wonder why Southerners and non-muslims still enrol in the Nigerian army?
Chiebunie, it's more than true sef. I personally asked the narrator to leave the service and save his life and he did.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by buchai: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
this released book haram members, some of them are not from Nigeria.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by sunkoye: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
It's the same sympathy (tribal and religion) that got north to where it is today.

They never learn!
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Releasing repentant members of Boko Haram is like sending more mercenaries into the society. What a visionless decision. Repentance can be faked
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Legendguru: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Very bad
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by TheStarsAlign: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Confused man...

Bubu: Have some meat, Sirkay
Sirkay: Baba, it's just bone.
Bubu: Okay throw it away then
Sirkay: Nooo, there's some meat in it
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Solorrman3310: 1:01am On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The soldiers should stage a coup. In the history of Nigeria it has never been as bad as this. We warned you idiots not to vote terrorist into power. This is the result.
God punish you fools...especially those who supported this calamity to come into power the 2nd time.
You are all brainless and maggots!
What did Jonathan did abt it ?
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by orisa37: 5:32am On Feb 14, 2020
Thank you SAGAY. You have suddenly become a Messiah that NIGERIA never envisaged.

The Released Bokoharams are about 3000 and all privileged with NIN to go where no one has ever gone before. Some of them are now in the South already producing and selling PURE WATER. Some in our Open UNIVERSITY as various Undergraduates. The Okada and Keke Napep Riders and Driver's that are now common features in the streets are CORONAVIRUS infected Bokoharams. KADUNA SOUTH
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by Czartega(m): 7:27am On Feb 14, 2020
I have come to realize that Nigeria as a country is a big joke.
Re: Sagay: Releasing ‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Into Society Dangerous by BanevsJoker(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2020
ChoCho54:
Lol..

This Rouge elephant again.
There is no red elephant in the picture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka: Talking About Buhari Not Good For My Sanity / Obasanjo: Bad Belle Stopped Abiola From Becoming President / Umahi: Igbo People Are Responsible For Killings In South-East, Not Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.