Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky (1890 Views)

Obi Cubana & His Staff Having Breakfast In The Sky: Video / Daniella Okeke Enjoys Dinner In The Sky In Dubai (photos) / I’ve Been Compared To Kim Kardashian, Says African Woman With 60 Inches Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by nairafamedotcom: 9:20am On Feb 13, 2020
A man out hillwalking in the U.K. has captured stunning photos of a weather phenomenon that has been compared to an “angel in the sky.” ⁣
⁣“This effect is produced when an observer stands above the upper surface of a cloud – on a mountain or high ground – with the sun behind them,” the U.K.’s Met Office explains on its website. “When they view their shadow the light is reflected back in such a way that a spooky circular ‘glory’ appears around the point directly opposite the sun.”

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/stunning-photos-of-weather-phenomenon.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by thorpido(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Wow,the image is spectacular

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by masterflowx(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2020
End time is here....

should repent in time.
Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by Blakjewelry(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Halloween
Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by GuestLog: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2020
I don't understand the explanation given for this apparition.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by Professorcplus(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Why do Nigerian like reading meaning to everything. This is what happens when your sense of reasoning has been clouded with superstitious stories.

I challenge anyone who has seen angel face to face or has any evident to proof on how angels look like should quote me.

By the way what happened is natural occurrence and can be proven

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by Ciaos: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Na so Jesus go come one day...Make dem dey speak grammar , "phenomenon" for there
Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by PlayerMeji: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2020
Oga, don't be quick to think you are wiser than the lot.

The OP wrote "A man out hillwalking in the U.K. has captured stunning photos of a weather phenomenon that has been compared to an “angel in the sky.”

So you can see that it's not a Nigerian thing..

Professorcplus:
Why do Nigerian like reading meaning to everything. This is what happens when your sense of reasoning has been clouded with superstitious stories.

I challenge anyone who has seen angel face to face or has any evident to proof on how angels look like should quote me.

By the way what happened is natural occurrence and can be proven
Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by Professorcplus(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga, don't be quick to think you are wiser than the lot.

The OP wrote "A man out hillwalking in the U.K. has captured stunning photos of a weather phenomenon that has been compared to an “angel in the sky.”

So you can see that it's not a Nigerian thing..

I understand your point, I'm trying to make impression to some gullible people.
Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by PlayerMeji: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Ok sir

Professorcplus:

I understand your point, I'm trying to make impression to some gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by Xclusiveme: 11:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Am i the only one eager to see the coming of Jesus, I'm a terrible sinner o, no doubt. But i just need to observe live action movie
Re: Photos Of A Weather Phenomenon That Has Been Compared To An Angel In The Sky by nairafamedotcom: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Smile

(1) (Reply)

DJ Kaka Shares How Sars Killed His Twin Brother And Locked Him Up For 4 Years / Bbnaija’s Mercy Buys New Car For His Media Manager(photos) / Porthacourt Big Girl Hella Charles Sex Video Recorded Via Snapchat Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.