Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video (6370 Views)

Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India / Black Man Disobey Cop To Avoid Being Shot In U.S(Video/Pics) / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Explorers(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Chilling CCTV has revealed the moment two hitmen disguised as a policeman and a doctor casually strolled into a hospital in Ecuador before gunning down a suspected cartel member who had survived an earlier jailhouse assassination.

Alex Lugo Saltos, 33, was recovering from surgery to remove bullets from his back and leg at Delfina Torres hospital in the city of Esmeraldas last week when the execution was carried out.

Video shows his killers one wearing a fluorescent police vest and the other in a white doctor's coat walking into the hospital and strolling past the front desk on their way to his bedside.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7995935/Hitmen-disguised-doctor-policeman-execute-patient-Ecuador-hospital.html?ito=social-facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2da05Xvdo5I

1 Share

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Explorers(m): 9:35am On Feb 13, 2020
They then make their way upstairs, accompanied by an actual police officer, where they find the ward where Saltos is being kept.

Once there, one of the men suddenly pulls out his weapon, ordering the real officer to hand over his pistol before he flees.

The unidentified men took a police officer's gun, wrangled two security guards to the floor (pictured) then shot Saltos in his bed.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Adapted from a movie?

2 Likes

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by 4reala(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Too bad. Reminds me of chase Novels
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by GuestLog: 9:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Like in the movies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:45am On Feb 13, 2020
I suspect Antonio Valencia in this assassination

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by blues343(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2020
BUT REALLY MENNN. SOUTH AMERICA AND THIS (CARTEL) STUFF ...

8 Likes

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by tofolo(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2020
He must be snitching....
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Treasure17(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2020
A premeditated murder.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Treasure17(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I suspect Antonio Valencia in this assassination
Then I suspect you as an accomplice. grin
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by shagasha: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Action movie
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Karleb(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2020
Crazy world!

The reason why majority of us are still alive is because there is no one interested in killing us.

22 Likes

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Addme: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Explorers I know it's a mistake... The topic reads " disguys" instead of disguise... Please take note..

2 Likes

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by dfrost: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2020
Hi Explorers, if you wouldn't mind, I guess the disguys was a typo. Disguise it should be.

3 Likes

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by FactBoyz: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2020
cool
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by domido(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Addme:
Explorers I know it's a mistake...
The topic reads " disguys" instead of disguise...
Please take note..

grin grin
He'll see it.
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by IamCeazer(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2020
HitMen- Agent 47 & 48. Una well don o
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Papanwamaikpe: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2020
Drug cartel
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by 2shure: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2020
I love the commentators voice. Very funny and cold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzrZu1kLBqk
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Jabioro: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2020
The elimination cartel series..next please
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Explorers(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Addme:
Explorers I know it's a mistake...
The topic reads " disguys" instead of disguise...
Please take note..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Flexherbal(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2020
Just like in the movies !
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by TheChameleon: 11:52am On Feb 13, 2020
I was on a similar mission in 2003..

She was the wife of an African tyrant.

My clients paid a $1 million advance.

2 Likes

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Ishilove: 11:58am On Feb 13, 2020
Art imitates life.
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Techdra: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Man. I miss SA (the Americas generally, except the US). Cartels or not, it's still 2000% fun and games.
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by babablogger: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
You be fashion designer Abi na mechanic, you fit be plumber sef Abi na electrician you be, you sabi make Hair Abi you be Barber, you fit be Photographer or real estate agent everything don tando o, just go http://www.appwitme.com make you register business wey you dey do, you go fit shaare link to your business from salifo go facebook, twitter, whatsapp and more.

And All Na Free of Charge o
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Nmezor(f): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmmmm, a real life movie, more or less..
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Renforce: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
SA kinna thuggery is just too brutal
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by ruggedtimi(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is exactly the situation Michael was protecting his father "Don corleone" from while he was hospitalized, in the Godfather movie.

1 Like

Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Onyenna(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Daayyuummm!
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by Explorers(m): 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
dfrost:
Hi Explorers, if you wouldn't mind, I guess the disguys was a typo. Disguise it should be.

Noted sir, thanks.
Re: Hitmen Disguised As Doctor, Cop To Assassinate Patient In Ecuador Hospital(Video by MrBONE2(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Agent 008grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See questions a lady asked on Viral Video Of Ladies Having Sex With Dogs (pix) / Dead Body Of A Naked Lady Found In Delta State (graphic Photo) / Cleaner Docked For Trimming Flower Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.