Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect (59872 Views)

Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics / Sad End: Soldiers Unload Corpse Of Dreaded Cultist, Don Wani (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by dederocs(m): 6:28am On Feb 14, 2020
Now it's your turn to die...killers should be killed, that's why we have laws, the world has over 7billion people resources are scarce, that's why countries like USA toast killers alive, Indonesia and Asian countries hang them by their necks, but Nigeria government keeps them, for what reason?
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Cheeryfeet: 6:33am On Feb 14, 2020
End cultism Today,it destroys lives, it's a Slayer of destinies. It's ravaging our young ones and endagering our societies, no one is spared of this plague, anyone can be a victim, We put a stop to cultism and our young ones will pursue a purposeful life. Cultism is a one way street, a deadend, say no to it.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by dragunov: 6:34am On Feb 14, 2020
Ykc2:
Imagine some one from kwara state northern Nigeria will tell igbo person wey dey live for amuwo odofin to go back to igbo land angry angry angry angry God "why that kwara person no go back to gombe or sokoto state angry angry angry
Because he is from Kwara State. Kapische?
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Kamacatchu(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Ykc2:
Imagine some one from kwara state northern Nigeria will tell igbo person wey dey live for amuwo odofin to go back to igbo land angry angry angry angry God "why that kwara person no go back to gombe or sokoto state angry angry angry

Have you been to kwara? Do you know history of kwara? Do you know language and culture must practice in kwara? Am not sure you know, bro if any kwarans tell you to leave lagos pls obey him, ara awon omonile lonsoro, kwara blonged to yoruba, yoruba belongs to kwara, okoro respect kwaran that lives in lagos

1 Like

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by tiredoflife(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2020
I have lived among the afonjas
Most times they just give birth and wont train the kids
You see a child at the age of when the child can walk begin to move about the neighbourhood
The mother will only notice when she is called out to come carry the child.

Children are suppose to be given defined spaces
Where they are confined to
But afonjas wont do this
They allow kids to roam about in a kind of soft almajiri training

This usually is the result

1 Like

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Tonyspecial(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2020
99days for the thief
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Exmilitant(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2020
crime doesn't pay.. in cultism, you are a enemy to other cult groups, the government and even members of your gang.. the niggar got caught by one his enemies, the government...
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by vikithor(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Get a driving skill,learn how to drive very well,if you are busy using your time wisely,na only for news you go know number of people wey join cult,number of those arrested ,killed,number of those that almost escape,jumping into lagoon but anti cult police group at Charlie Boy bus stop Lagos,arrested.
See our number below (,call/whatsapp )to starting a new journey of real life skills acquisition and empowerment.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Shellsploit:
sad

Dem don catch Ur leader grin
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Kokoebapluse:

Have you been to kwara? Do you know history of kwara? Do you know language and culture must practice in kwara? Am not sure you know, bro if any kwarans tell you to leave lagos pls obey him, ara awon omonile lonsoro, kwara blonged to yoruba, yoruba belongs to kwara, okoro respect kwaran that lives in lagos

You have schooled him bro but not all quote you should response to thumb up

1 Like

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by mordred44: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2020
JasonScoolari:
He has all the attribute of a "Marlian"

From his face to his silly behavior, you'll know the fool is a Marlian with no manners.
marlians will come for you if you don't take time
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by armadeo(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Shellsploit:
sad

Arrested on the 4th and group was created 1 week later
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Obanaijacom: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2020
you lack sense

keep supporting hate speech, na your type no dey live lagos but soon you will find yourself in another part of Nigeria and you will be told the same shit that you supported idiota

hakeemhakeem:

You have schooled him bro but not all quote you should response to thumb up
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by E2000: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2020
The boy have first degree ugliness
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by PapaAdanna: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Nigeria never see anything yet

Shey Dem dey hail Naira Marley and his cohorts

Ok
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by EkelediliBuhari: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2020
The Facebook page was opened on February 10 2020. How come "it is being used to plan deadly attacks..."

Bloggers self...
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by drealp: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2020
inside life wetin still remain na outside we dey now grin
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Elwix12: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Elwix12: 9:59am On Feb 14, 2020
armadeo:

Arrested on the 4th and group was created 1 week later
pls help me tell some fools
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by mechanics(m): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Evil don't pay at all.
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:05am On Feb 14, 2020
I want to hear that they have killed this fool.

that's what I wanna hear.

Btw,

what's the latest on that PH serial killer, David West?

google is not helping, it only brings old news about the guy.

pls, who knows the latest about him?

hope he has been killed too sha. cos, that's what I wanna hear! that's what I wanna hear!
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by SirGod: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2020
arinze198:

https://pmexpressng.com/i-was-already-a-dreaded-cultist-causing-havoc-at-12-suspect/
Smone will soon cum to negotiate his release to be use as: -you know now...
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Foreign231(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2020
Onyi22:
He must be a Marlin
M(a)rlin koh , Arthur ni

Oniyeye
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Fidelis1122(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
(Police big lie) hmmmm
“The suspect confessed to be responsible for series of violent attacks, murders and armed robbery incidents recorded in Idiaraba, Lawanson, Dosunmu, Ashimowo Bakare, Omo-Bola Mushin and Itire.
Besides no Facebook name or page with (Bbl balotelli)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Rankin22(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
At the Age of Twelve (12), this is as a result of parents free-care attitude......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Rankin22(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
mechanics:
Evil don't pay at all.
Volume pls���
Tell the fools

1 Like

Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Who send you now
I get my own data to check it too
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by Legendguru: 6:26pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by YangaBabe: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is serious
At this age
Re: I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect by mechanics(m): 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
Rankin22:

Volume pls���

Tell the fools
Okay o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Offa Residents Building Police Station/Barracks After The Bank Robbery / Hoodlums Carrying Axes Attack A Bus In Mile 12, Lagos (Photos) / Italian Camp Where Nigerians Sell Drugs & Engage In Prostitution Uncovered. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.