Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) (4849 Views)

I Was Already A Dreaded Cultist Causing Havoc At 12 - Suspect / Conductor Set Ablaze By Mob In Lagos After Stabbing Passenger To Death (Graphic) / Dreaded Cultist, ‘Point And Kill’ Surrenders In Akwa Ibom Along With Others Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 2:46am On Dec 10, 2020
A notorious cultist identified as 'Pastor' was set ablaze by an angry mob in Ekuigbo community, Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State on Wednesday, December 9.

It was gathered that the dreaded cultist was alleged to be the leader of a cult group responsible for several killings and armed robberies in Ughelli and environs. He was said to be on the wanted list of the police, military and local vigilantes.

According to a witness who spoke to journalists in Ughelli, the suspect was beaten to pulp and then burnt to death after a failed attempt to kill a member of Ekuigbo community vigilante group.

"They were about three of them that came with a bike looking for “Operation,” whom I don’t want to mention his name for security reasons. Note that this same boy, after a mob set ablaze one of their members (Barger) recently, had declared war against our vigilantes," the witness narrated.

“When they came to the town, they didn’t find them because they had gone on patrol. So, they decided to trace them to their location. While they went, they met on the way. Immediately, Pastor shot at “Operation” three times, but the bullet did not penetrate. At this point, they mounted their motorcycles and fled.

“But they were chased by both the vigilantes and members of the community who were jolted and awoken by the gunshots. In the process, one of the vehicles chasing them knocked down the motorcycle and they fell down. At this point, they started running on foot, Pastor was caught in the process and was set ablaze along with the motorcycle they came with by the mob."

Another witness, Eric Okunima wrote on Facebook:

"On my way from Warri this afternoon (at about 1:45pm), a saw a crowd gathered at the Ekiugbo junction, along the Ughelli-Patani Expressway. A young man could be seen in the midst of a burning fire. I made a brief stop some metres away to know what was happening; a young man told me some suspected cultists had attempted to kill another person (not named) but luck ran out of them. According to his narrative, the assailants were given a hot chase, leading to the arrest of one of them while the other(s) escaped.
He said the unlucky one was beaten to a pulp before being set ablaze by an angry mob.
Ughelli has been a "land of blood" with dastardly killings arising from what is widely believed to be a renewed cult war which has claimed no fewer than twenty (20) lives in the last six (6) weeks."
https://www.facebook.com/100000739611134/posts/3833241220043827/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1374743/dreaded-cultist-pastor-set-ablaze-angry-mob-delta-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 3:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Let him preach cultism in hell.

7 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Jazzafizzy(f): 3:27am On Dec 10, 2020
Burn in hell gaddamn pastor

4 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Twelfthman: 4:46am On Dec 10, 2020
shocked

What can inspire a criminal to call himself a pastor?
Anyway any one that kill by sword dies by sword according to the Bible. Ojoro cancel ojoro. Shekina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by AfroMighty(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2020
My country men like roasting people too much, small thing na to roast.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by michlins(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2020
Another nuisance gone. Good radiance to.......

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 5:57am On Dec 10, 2020
No smooth Sailing at this time,

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by shagasha: 5:59am On Dec 10, 2020
Pastor wanted to send someone to the land of the dead. Little did he know that he would get there first.
This is what we call FATE

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Biglugard(m): 6:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Freestainworld:
Let him preach cultism in hell.

Aro Mate!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Dracking(m): 6:38am On Dec 10, 2020
If we keep telling them that cultism doesn't pay they won't listen

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by grim33(m): 6:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Halaluya
Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Thelucifer666(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2020
He shall be treated well in Valhalla, fear not brother for who he doesn't embrace death is already dead.
Your blood shall be avenged and we shall drink the blood of our enemies from the horn of odin.

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Mayehunta991: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2020
ThugBoy:
No smooth Sailing at this time,

Rough seas
Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by lichocho(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2020
say No to cultism..e no de pay
Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2020
Be you the devil, satan or whatever...let the angry men rest, or they will release the fustration on you.
Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Thelucifer666:
He shall be treated well in Valhalla, fear not brother for who he doesn't embrace death is already dead.
Your blood shall be avenged and we shall drink the blood of our enemies from the horn of odin.
you sound like a newbie...cultists kill each other...avenge fire grin

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2020
AfroMighty:
My country men like roasting people too much, small thing na to roast.
A wise man will read the signs of the times...not only cultists are killers these days. keep your cultism in your pocket, no one gives a flying Bleep. let the angry man rest.
Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Gift96: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2020
"Operation" kill " Pastor"

2 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Brainiac12:

Foo.l this happened in ughelli Delta State and I was an eyewitness, I was driving by when this happened!! So next time get your moronic tribalistic head checked! Ughelli is urhobo!
Tribalist i.diot

He is a DELTA IGBO MAN grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Mayng01(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Hmmm! Sighed.
Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by OKOATA(m): 8:47am On Dec 10, 2020
Thelucifer666:
No be only Odin na Codeine. Boda Ode.

6 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Thelucifer666:
Mugu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Dharniel600(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2020
Heard about the news also. This pastor na notorious Viking. He was responsible for all the killings of Egede men in ugh during this recent fight

3 Likes

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Vexedkid(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2020
Damn. Too many youths are dying and I'm sick of it.
Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by GodWrites: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2020
When a human become a nuisance to the world, this is the ideal solution. One less modafuka to worry about.
Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Gadafii: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2020
last week in gbagada, no fewer than 4 people died in cult related clash and reprisal attacks

what these people see and enjoy in cultism will continue to beat my imagination forever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dreaded Cultist "Pastor" Set Ablaze By Angry Mob In Delta (Photos) by Hushbingo: 12:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

He is a DELTA IGBO MAN grin grin grin grin
He's an urhobo from Agbarho community under ughelli north lga... Get your tribal fact well and stop hate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me Find The Guy That Scammed Me. / This Type Of Watch Has Been Stolen In London, It Worth ₦321Million(Photos) / Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.