Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This (804 Views)

Transportation Is Still Very Cheap In Lagos. Not Sure Why People Are Crying. / Serious Answers Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation? / What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by anneboleyn(f): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2019
Please, i need an honest advice, i just got a debit alert of 73000, which i had in my savings account. According to the message, the payment was made to paystack payments...the question now is, how do i get my money back? I have never shared my atm pin details with anyone, and i havent ever made any online transaction with my ATM card...i have nothing on me now as i type this...am screwed
Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by lalanice(f): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2019
Go to the bank na! And see if they can help or atleast give you details of who/where the transaction was made

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by faithfull18(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2019
Call your bank's customer care line and let them know, do this now.

A number of online businesses use paystack to collect/receive payments.

Go to your bank very early tomorrow.
Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by ezugegere(m): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2019
You should have called your bank customer care immediately and report.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by jidamsel43(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Check your account balance because sometimes one may receive debit alert without deduction.
When you have ascertained the deduction , then head to any nearest bank ( your bank) . Explain to customer care. A form will be given to you though they will ask you to wait till for seven working days before it will be rectified.
For prompt rectification, request for statement of your account . It has happened to me before . They said it was dispensing error and I waited for almost 21 days before it was refunded .
Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by piippa(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2019
Which bank do you use? The person who used your card also knows your pin. Was your phone with you through out the day which you got the debit?
Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by fineboynl(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
Pay stack new payment processing only need account number and the Sim. Like when you enter the account number they will send otp. The otp Will complete the transfer without any additional details

For now don't on Internet on your phone. It might already be hacked.
Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by sisisioge: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2019
Anne! You suppose don call your bank to ask this question fa. It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by anneboleyn(f): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2019
I was told that the transaction took place on the 28th of December and yet i received the alert at about 4:00pm yesterday...the bank i use is UBA, and no one has ever had access to my card details and PIN number..the UBA customer care agent who spoke to me told me that my account has been compromised..
Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by anneboleyn(f): 1:30am On Dec 31, 2019
@jidamsel43, the deduction is for real...i tried to make a wuthdrawal and was declined due to no funds
Re: I Am Not Sure What To Make Of This by jidamsel43(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2019
anneboleyn:
@jidamsel43, the deduction is for real...i tried to make a wuthdrawal and was declined due to no funds
Then go to the nearest branch and lodge complaint

(1) (Reply)

Procreation In Nigeria: An Open Letter To Every Mr And Mrs / My Grand-father's Brother's Daughter / Let Love Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.