Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ (43580 Views)

Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Revolution Now: DSS Seeks Permission To Detain Sowore For 90 More Days / Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by sotall(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
undecided
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by revived: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Clueless Fg
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by NigeriaBam: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
cry Watch-Out For part 2. Sowore Vs FG
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Pavore9: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmm
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Humblega(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Only God what those in power are smoking.

Act unnecessarily!!!
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by popweezy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yet this useless FG are setting boko haram members free

1 Like

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Season Two
Indeed, there was a country. Sigh

1 Like

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by ChangeMachine: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Making sowore more popular than zoo principal

1 Like

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Arijude(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Iyalaya buhari
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by kennosklint(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Buhari don mad finish school he nor go yeye Fulani man

1 Like

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by emmabest2000(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hope this man will not end up like Abiola

5 Likes

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by okomile(f): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bunch of illiterates!

Zoogeria is for sale ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Fredlongs(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
See how FG just de carry this country de joke. Who de advice these people for God's sake

1 Like

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by austinsmat(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Pls can somebody confirm this news
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by izubext007: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jonathan should just forgive him , karma all d way
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by bikefab(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
He that fetches an ant infested wood invites the lizard to a feast. Sowore played a very active role in bringing the tyrant to power. The tyrant is an unemotional psychopath. Let everyone enjoy the next level.
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by fk002: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
cheesy

Democracy is in danger

The thing sweet me die, #Notorevolution, stewpid Sowore even has the audacity to wear revolution cap to the court
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Thirteenblood: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Khadrenaline(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
braine:
Na wah.

PMB is beginning to fall my hand o. angry
Oh! U just dey begin? Dey there o undecided
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by EdiskyHarry: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
this is rubbish. Boko Haram members that are busy killing innocent people and causing misery in the society are being set free and rewarded. And the FG is here talking about sowore

2 Likes

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Peezol: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dey sha want to kill this guy
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by zangodangolo: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
I am only here to watch and see what my Yoruba brethren that are supporting a renowned Tyrant called President of Nigeria from evil and wicked party will say. I am waiting for their comments. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Jabioro: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
If you changed Sowore for treasons ,I wondered what you will charge Shekaru when you finally arrested him.rehabilitation center straight.. nonsense medemede!
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by pongwa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-fg-re-arraigns-sowore-for-treason
the real treasonable offence is that of:

1. Fulani Herdsmen who lay claim to Nigeria as their personal property. The constitution recognises Nigeria as collection of a multi ethnic and cultural states.
2. Boko Haram whose aim is to forcefully overun a constitutionally backed and sovereign state
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by SOFTENGR: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
The kind of government they brought upon Nigerians. People are dying everyday, they don't care. They are more concerned about criticism rather than hood governance.
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by mfm04622: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kizzygentle:
What's wrong with this fg for crying out loud. This case is meant to be a dead and buried case. Why d fk are they trying to be a nuisance. Sometimes I begin to ask myself how I became a Nigerian. I don't have Nigerian blood flowing in me walai.

Treason is NOT a joking matter. For FG to reduce the charges to only 2 and treason is one of them, it means these are the ones FG is confident of proving in court. This show FG is damn serious with the case. You can even see that they have a witness ready to start giving evidence
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by sweerychick(f): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Enjoy your change... When you dine and hail the wicked just for personal interest, you are actually digging your own grave. Omoloye sowore would be the Next MKO Abiola in the making..
Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Farki: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
mfm04622:

Treason is NOT a joking matter. For FG to reduce the charges to only 2 and treason is one of them, it means these are the ones FG is confident of proving in court. This show FG is damn serious with the case

The government is simply abusing it's power. Some unknown figures are trying to silence Sowore, their flouting of the laws say as much, they want to hold on to power as long as possible.

2 Likes

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by Germi9: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
You can imagine the misplaced priorities,now ask yourself how many Boko Haram have been arraigned in court and sentenced,not to even mention the notorious killer herdsmen,or the so called currupt politicians parading themselves as Ministers in Mr "Integrity" cabinet..but they will prefer to spend resources on irrelevances..imagine sending soldiers to Nnamdi Kanu home in the village,in the wake of the Dozens Boko Haram killed few days ago.. WTF is really going on in this country?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ by realstars: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hunting of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) / Garba Shehu Deletes Tweet On How CCTV Caught Attempt To Rob Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.