Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man (3011 Views)

Meet Daughter Of Ike Ekweremadu, Sonia Who Needed Kidney Transplant (Photos) / Police Parade Organizers Of Kaduna Sex Party (Photos) / How Unknown Gun Men Killed Kaduna Doctor's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2020
The Bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked. Who could ever imagine that a familiar face had a hand in the gruesome murder of the wife of Kaduna based doctor, Philip Ataga who was kidnapped and later killed.

It has emerged that one of kidnappers who abducted and later killed the wife of Philip Ataga was a close neighbor who works with the Nigeria police.
It could be recalled that the late doctor’s wife and their kids were abducted few weeks ago, but the children regained their freedom after a ransom was paid. The kidnappers also reported collected huge ransom for the wife but she was killed and her body dumped on the road side.
The police man was said to be the one who ordered the killing. The revelations came after he visited the doctor to pay him a condolence visit. In the process, one of the doctors kids recognized him.
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by SetAEWONlukuman: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2020
I'm a popular figure here on nairaland and off nairaland as well (if you think say Nah lie, Nah you Sabi cool

So I discovered we only have a button to only show support of view we are fond of here on nairaland, the "like" bottom. So many time have I liked post that reek of stupidly because I had no other option to show the to the poster that I noticed the emphatic stupidity. The absence of "dislike" bottom has further increase the level stupid post we have here on nairaland. So I think we should all use the almost useless "share" bottom for the purpose of dislike comment since Oga seun won't listen to us.

Set_awon_BALANCIAGA
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Nackzy: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nemesis has completely Caught up on him, May all those involved be arrested one after the other, and please they should be killed at once, don't take them to the prison there's no space there, it's already over crowded..

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by realstars: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nothing is hidden under the sun and nothing will ever hide, do you see any?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Okwyjesus(m): 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is serious.... commence investigation immediately

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Kingosytex(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
It beats my imagination that some people have allowed evil to reign supreme in their hearts.

Proper investigation should be commenced immediately.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Onyenna(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thorough investigation required ASAP!!... All those involved must face the full wrath of the law!!
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by backnbeta(f): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
He had the nerve to go and visit the familt shocked

Eni mo ni nii see ni undecided
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Sokosuji: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Photographic memory...

Consistent with kids raised in peaceful and less tense/anxious atmospheres..their presence of mind no be here.. Even amid very anxious moments ,they can take in impeccable details

I had a similar experience as a kid when I recognised a neighbor who came to rob us.. I saw part of his face,his movement style and an unconscious habit of clearing his throat at intervals..

Pop wasn't convinced,..so we let it ride till date sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by sapientia(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is one is strong.
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Tonyfx: 2:55am On Feb 14, 2020
But where is your source?

Ladiesdoctor:
The Bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked. Who could ever imagine that a familiar face had a hand in the gruesome murder of the wife of Kaduna based doctor, Philip Ataga who was kidnapped and later killed.

It has emerged that one of kidnappers who abducted and later killed the wife of Philip Ataga was a close neighbor who works with the Nigeria police.
It could be recalled that the late doctor’s wife and their kids were abducted few weeks ago, but the children regained their freedom after a ransom was paid. The kidnappers also reported collected huge ransom for the wife but she was killed and her body dumped on the road side.
The police man was said to be the one who ordered the killing. The revelations came after he visited the doctor to pay him a condolence visit. In the process, one of the doctors kids recognized him.
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Skmoda360(m): 4:50am On Feb 14, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

the source of your post?
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by battymann: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

Lie. Fake news
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by Fredlongs(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Gan Gan Gan Gan
Re: Daughter Of Kaduna Doctor Recognised Police Man by BlackfireX: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
I don't think Blackman will enter heaven....

(1) (Reply)

Two South African Girls Attempting To Rape A Guy (video) / Rapist Caught In The Act In Cross River State / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Bike Stunt Goes Wrong, Killing Young Lady On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.