Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Pastor Adeboye Does Not Want Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Pastor Adeboye Does Not Want Tb Joshua (513 Views)

Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon / Popular "PAMELA WHY" Pastor - Alph Lukau Raised A Dead Man In His Church - Pics / Why pastor Chris Oyakhilome marriage crash ( lessons for others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pastor Adeboye Does Not Want Tb Joshua by tinajohn: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
I found this comment in one of the post on Youtube, examine this yourself. Please read below:

greatness Johannes

hahahahahhahhahahaahahahahaahahahah hahahahahahahahahahaha lol all I can say those people from that church hate, TB Joshua. I remember I went to this church here in Europe. I happen to be close to one of the sisters in the church and I opened up to her about me watching his videos etc (TB Joshua ). This my sister went to the church leaders and reported me but I didn't know that she reported me. One day we had a during the week service I was asked to stay behind I honestly didn't have a clue of what was happening. I stayed behind and I was asked to come in the room so they can pray for me see me happy that I will be prayed for, the prayer started along the prayer hahahaha i heard him saying " even that spirit of TB Joshua I deliver her " the prayer went on and on and on but immediately he said that about TB Joshua I open my eyes as I was kneeling surrounded by them laying their hand on my head I looked at them and I disconnected with whatever they were doing but I left them to finish after all that I went home . I was shocked and disappointed. and it dawned on me that no these people can not fool me I know they don't see the sister in the church was the one who spoke to them and they discussed it that that was how they will do it so I would think God showed them, unfortunately, I knew who I spoke to about this matter and she was part of those who were praying for me . And not only that but one of the ladies was also watching Emmanuel tv and she had their faith materials and she always had his anointing water with her she even showed me I was so happy thinking that the RCCG is cool with Scoan. I was wrong the things they said about him which really made me sad I never went back to the church again not because of TB Joshua but the kind of hateful things they said I couldn't take it.Because what they said about TB Joshua I didn't see them I only saw a loving caring Prophet and I never stopped watching him TB Joshua is a man of integrity that is why he is loved by the world but
if people don't like him then they should stop following him and follow those they like . We are free to chose who we want to follow and listen to.

Those who don't watch him miss a lot.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzvYhGka9XM
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Does Not Want Tb Joshua by MikeBetty(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
What Is Wrong With Christianity? Though The Bible Said That Judgement Will Start From The House Of God. But It Is No Longer Judgement, It Is Now Rivalry. It Has Reach To The Extent If You Are Not The Member Of Our Denomination, You Are Not Worshiping True God. If Jehovah Witness Sees Other Churches, He Sees Idol Worshiper, If Redeem Sees Sabbath, He Feels They Are Cult Group. If Winners Sees Overcomers He Sees Fraudsters, If Assemblies Sees Annointed Age Na Wahala. All Profess JESUS CHRIST As The Only Way To Heaven. My Question, Is Will Christ Separate Them In Heaven Base On Their Denomination On Earth? HE Said I Am The Way, The Truth And The Life. No One Comes To My Father But Through ME. God Please Judge Those G.Os That Brings Discrimination Amongst Your Sheep.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Does Not Want Tb Joshua by AntiChristian: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
All Christians are united in what they believe about Jesus (right?)

[Jesus said,] I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one. . . . I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one—I in them and you in me— so that they may be brought to complete unity. (John 17:20–23)

Paul said:
I appeal to you . . . that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.(1 Corinthians 1:10)

That’s a nice thought, but has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Christianity is more than just Roman Catholics and Baptists and Methodists, Presbyterian, 7days Adventists, Anglican, Redeem and maybe a few more—there are now 45,000 denominations, and Christianity is fragmenting at a rate of two new denominations per day.

Has any prayer failed more spectacularly? Jesus said ask and you shall be given Mathew 7:7.

This thread simply shows the failure.
Re: Why Pastor Adeboye Does Not Want Tb Joshua by ojaysam25(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
my sister you can try mountain of fire....there they focus more on salvation more than anything else...

(1) (Reply)

You Allowed People To Be In Markets For 6 Hours, But Can't Be Allowed In Church / Strange Tricks To Stop Masturbation / Lady Blast Pastor David Ibiyeomie For Saying There Is No Covid-19 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.