Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. (878 Views)

What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital / The Most Unique And Cheapest Gifts And Souvenirs / Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. by Nkemella: 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is your unique quality materials of different grades for sewing of senator, south south and Agbada etc. Both for male and female including children.

Flower crep and plain crep for sewing of dinner gown,office wear,shirt, casual wear and wedding gown etc

I sale in bundles, wholesales and retail.
I also supply for Aso ebi, church event, corporate event etc at a very good price.

Call or Whatsapp me 08141276259

Re: Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. by Nkemella: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
So much available , start marking your orders.

Re: Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. by Nkemella: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
More of the senator materials.
There is 7stars, cashmere. Checkers, thickmouth, stripe. Etc

Re: Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. by Xclusiveme: 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
That isn't how to advertise your product. The material should be on a mannequin or a human
Re: Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. by Nkemella: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Xclusiveme:
That isn't how to advertise your product. The material should be on a mannequin or a human
Noted thanks
Re: Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. by Nkemella: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2020
Still much available
Re: Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. by Nkemella: 9:28am On Feb 14, 2020
Your weekend is here step out in a unique style.
Re: Look Unique And Gorgeous For That Great Outing And Occasion. by Nkemella: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2020
Your plain and pattern are also available. Make ur order today.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 5k In 3 Days Insuper Income / I Pay 120k For An Old Payment Received Adsense Plus Website / What Will You Advice Someone Who Wants To Go Into Akara Business In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.