Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,369 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital (641 Views)

10 Great Business Books You Need To Read In Your 20s / I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do / Carton Business: Start With Little Or No Capital And Earn 5k Daily. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by Nobody: 10:15am On May 05, 2022
Everyone of us, at different time, mapped out a very good business idea, but due to the nigeria economy, no startup capital, then over time, the idea gradually die down and fade away.

So perhaps, you are one of those who dont have startup capital. Let's read your business idea and MAYBE you might see some partnership.....
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by Kimiso(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2022
If I ever seen someone who could help me abroad like United kingdom or USA that would also accommodate me ,I wanted to start my shoes cobbler, phone repairing and electrician there
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by phorget(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2022
Business idea? Yes!
Putting it up here? No!

1 Like

Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by KingMarlhyk: 10:38am On May 05, 2022
Well mine is that I've been practicing how to trade synthetic indexes and doing pretty well so when i wanted to fund my account with crypto currency the idiot that I've been doing business with scammed me so now am kinda looking for another person to buy from BUH MUST SEND FIRST BEFORE I SEND MONEY
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2022
won't state it though but it needs a good laptop steady electricity and a vast knowledge in coding
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by DeMagneto: 3:35pm On May 05, 2022
Valkan:
won't state it though but it needs a good laptop steady electricity and a vast knowledge in coding

How do you expect anyone to help you with funds without knowing what you need it for.

Even loan apps ask you the purpose of the loan..
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by olamilarks(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2022
People want to mine business ideas lol!
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by HomoSapienSapie: 8:31am On May 09, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Everyone of us, at different time, mapped out a very good business idea, but due to the nigeria economy, no startup capital, then over time, the idea gradually die down and fade away.

So perhaps, you are one of those who dont have startup capital. Let's read your business idea and MAYBE you might see some partnership.....

Real Estate Investment, all I need is 2million, I already have an investor for the business.
The 2million is for setting up office and preliminary activities.

Will you be interested? There would be a share of the company accrued to the investor.
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by HomoSapienSapie: 8:35am On May 09, 2022
DeMagneto:

How do you expect anyone to help you with funds without knowing what you need it for.

Even loan apps ask you the purpose of the loan..

Are you interested in a Real Estate Investment? All I need is 2million, I already have an investor for the business.

Will you be interested? There would be a share of the company accrued to the investor.
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by DeMagneto: 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
HomoSapienSapie:

Are you interested in a Real Estate Investment? All I need is 2million, I already have an investor for the business.

Where are you located?
Re: What's That Great Business Idea You Have But No Capital by HomoSapienSapie: 3:39pm On May 10, 2022
DeMagneto:

Where are you located?

Abeokuta

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Quick Loan Without Stress!!! / Thread On Means And Techniques Of Increasing Sales Online. IT WORKS. / Currently growing this page to 20,000 Real Followers - views, likes & comments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.