Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman (4125 Views)

‘Dead’ Man Gives Witness At Delta Tribunal / Ebola: LASG Summons Mortuary Operators, Funeral Homes. / 'Dead Man' Woke Up Inside a Body Bag in Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by googles: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
violent:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You know all this?

lol. . . just so you know I have never seen a dead man with an erection grin
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2010
googles:

oh these things happen. . not commonly so but yes some have the terminal erection in death.

mostly pple dat died face-down or while standing or a result of a violent and brutal death that makes the blood rush from the upper part of the body

to the lower part and once the legs cant take more blood it goes into the blood vessels in the male organ thereby causing the terminal erection. wat i

dunno is if he can actually impregnate the woman undecided

But he's been dead for a while.

It wasnt like she humped him right after his death. She humped him in the mortuary WHILE cleaning him, which suggest there was some time between his death and her her lil enjoyment.

cheiii! just nasty. PM erection shocked
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by googles: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

But he's been dead for a while.

It wasnt like she humped him right after his death. She humped him in the mortuary WHILE cleaning him

As long as the blood is not clotted I guess the terminal erection remains so. . . since the heart dat is s'posed to make it flow has stopped pumping

the blood remains in all the vessels.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
googles:

lol. . . just so you know I have never seen a dead man with an erection grin
Honestly I wish I could see one too and how the so called heavenly feeling will look like. grin grin grin
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ Topic >>>> GERROUTTA-HERE

bull!
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by violent(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Honestly I wish I could see one too and how the so called heavenly feeling will look like. grin grin grin

no homo right?
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Bella87(f): 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by yarodin: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
Na wa oooooh, but my question is since this woman had sex with a dead body and got pregnant, does that make her baby a Zombie?
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by maga1: 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
I hope d baby is gonna come out dead. Else she'd tell d baby dat "ur father impregnated me after his death". Liers (dead man no fit release even though he can get an errection.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by slap1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
This na spiritual conji . . . and people like Mr. Cork are roaming about in search of punnny, dead or alive.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by houvest: 6:21am On Dec 16, 2010
In the Land of Myth and a time of magic bla bla bla.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by slap1(m): 7:05am On Dec 16, 2010
^^ . . . . .The destiny of a bla bla bla rests in the hand one man. His name: MERLIN! Lol
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by 1025: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2010
@O. Poster,
be reminded that this is the politics section. if u don't mind, take this to the pregnant or dead section.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Ojewande(m): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2011
The baby is either goin 2b slowpoke or ghost rider
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by bioye(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
About

Dead Serious News is a satirical website that is updated on an irregular basis. With the exception of the names of public figures, all names are fictional.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
marmaduke looks like i##otic to me
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by bigdoo: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2011
The poor man could be judged by God for fornication, a sin he did not willingly commit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Plotting To Reconvene House – APC / Pastor Adeboye Prays Publicly For Osinbajo In Redemption Camp! / Attack On Igbos In Yoruba Land: My Take.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.