Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman (4131 Views)

‘Dead’ Man Gives Witness At Delta Tribunal / Ebola: LASG Summons Mortuary Operators, Funeral Homes. / 'Dead Man' Woke Up Inside a Body Bag in Mortuary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by tonte23(m): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2010
The Rolling Stones said it best, “You, you make a dead man cum.” A 38 year old female mortuary worker is being held on $250,000 bond after becoming pregnant by one of her clients-a dead man. The alleged crime took place at the Mourning Glory Mortuary just outside of Lexington, Missouri. Police have charged Felicity Marmaduke with desecration of the dead and necrophilia.

According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have sex with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to orgasm after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam. Upon telling her doctor the circumstances leading to the conception, the police were notified. Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

In a bizarre twist, Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=524
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by googles: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

was she dat sex-starved ? undecided na wa o

dats just crazy ! and errm funny at the same time. . .the visual in my head is just so madt

a woman straddling a terminal erection . . a really crazy world we live in sha
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2010
So many things about this story made no sense at all.

Infac t, ko possible.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by ITbomb(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2010
What is the name of the movie and when is it premiered
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by googles: 8:20am On Dec 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So many things about this story made no sense at all.

Infac t, ko possible.

lol yea its very possible she straddled the dead man. . . some dead men do have erections

its the getting preggers part i dunno.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2010
tonte23:

The Rolling Stones said it best, “You, you make a dead man come.” A 38 year old female mortuary worker is being held on $250,000 bond after becoming pregnant by one of her clients-a dead man. The alleged crime took place at the Mourning Glory Mortuary just outside of Lexington, Missouri. Police have charged Felicity Marmaduke with[b] desecration of the dead and necrophilia.
[/b]

According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have intimacy with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to heavenly feeling after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam. Upon telling her doctor the circumstances leading to the conception, the police were notified. Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

In a bizarre twist, Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=524
ROTFL. . .which one be heavenly feeling ? I just hope this is not true at all.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 15, 2010
googles:

lol yea its very possible she straddled the dead man. . . some dead men do have erections

its the getting preggers part i dunno.

shocked
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Kennyblues(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2010
Its not possible, ko se se
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by chosen04(f): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2010
A case of dead man walking?
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 15, 2010
@ileke
How is it possible ?
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by PhysicsQED(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2010
Suing for child support afterwards??!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I APPROVE!
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by tonte23(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2010
guys the sperm stays alive for days even after a human being is dead. you can quickly research that. And if you know anybody that works at a mortuary they will always tell you that stimulating a dead persons private organs SOMETIMES INVIGORATES an active sexual reaction.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by tpia1: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2010
[size=20pt]THE STORY IS FAKE.[/size]

it's just meant to encourage perversion.

possibly an initiation into a cult of some sort.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by PhysicsQED(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2010
Yeah the story is fake.

Still, I APPROVE!
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by tpia1: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2010
approve what?

sleeping with a dead body?

that's a mental illness.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2010
tonte23:

guys the spermatozoa stays alive for days even after a human being is dead. you can quickly research that. And if you know anybody that works at a mortuary they will always tell you[b] that stimulating a dead persons private organs SOMETIMES INVIGORATES an active sexual reaction.[/b]
Does it happen to a woman too ? If it does,why are we not hearing cases of dead women molestation ?
I still do not believe the whole thing even though I've never seen a dead person before.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by PhysicsQED(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2010
I don't approve of necrophilia, just that in this case the move to get child support makes up for the perversion. It shows that the real motive would be monetary, rather than sexual. grin She knew what she was doing. grin grin It's always about the dollars in the end.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Kx: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2010
This kind of news can come out from America, yet when they say an armed robber turned to a goat to avoid police arrest in Nigeria, they say its stone age and lack of civilization.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2010
PhysicsQED:

I don't approve of necrophilia, just that in this case the move to get child support makes up for the perversion. It shows that the real motive would be monetary, rather than sexual.  grin She knew what she was doing. grin grin[b] It's always about the dollars in the end.[/b]

Ouch. . . . and I speak for all women.
What a way to see the world.

~Bluetooth:

@ileke
How is it possible ?
Ibeere nla lol
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by tpia1: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2010
PhysicsQED:

I don't approve of necrophilia, just that in this case the move to get child support makes up for the perversion. It shows that the real motive would be monetary, rather than sexual. grin She knew what she was doing. grin grin It's always about the dollars in the end.

it's not a joke, not funny, and actually it's very sick.

stop making your mind so depraved.

you have a choice for goodness sake.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2010
Kx:

This kind of news can come out from America, yet when they say an armed robber turned to a goat to avoid police arrest in Nigeria, they say its stone age and lack of civilization.

A lot of ish happens in American abeg. The land where mental/psychological  illness reign.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2010
PhysicsQED:

it's called ra pe since the man did not show his consent before and after the whole thing tongue tongue
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by PhysicsQED(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2010
Lighten up. This forum exists merely for my amusement. Don't you know that already?

Occasionally I'll say shocking things and watch people react and fall over themselves with confusion.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by Mobinga: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2010
How would you people believe such thrash like this? You lot disgust me
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by tpia1: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Lighten up. This forum exists merely for my amusement. Don't you know that already?

Occasionally I'll say shocking things and watch people react and fall over themselves with confusion.

i'd say it's more like you're playing with sh1t and thinking others are confused.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by PhysicsQED(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2010
"Playing with shi-t"?

Fecophilia. I don't approve of that under any circumstances. grin

public note to self: I don't see how, when I make a vile and morbid joke about what is clearly a vile and dirty but humorous article, somebody with no sense of humor will come in here and start preaching and pontificating. My response was appropriate to the original article, all this talk about depravity is senseless.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by tpia1: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2010
whatever!!!!!!!!!!!

why not stop defending what you're doing!!!

it's the internet and so what!
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by PhysicsQED(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2010
"Marmaduke"? grin

"arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home "? grin

"Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support."? grin

The story would be amusing as hell, even if it were real.
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by googles: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

shocked

oh these things happen. . not commonly so but yes some have the terminal erection in death.

mostly pple dat died face-down or while standing or a result of a violent and brutal death that makes the blood rush from the upper part of the body

to the lower part and once the legs cant take more blood it goes into the blood vessels in the male organ thereby causing the terminal erection. wat i

dunno is if he can actually impregnate the woman undecided
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by na2day(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked
Chai!
The woman is a certified MAD case!
How was she able to bear the cold d.i.ck shocked
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by violent(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2010
googles:

oh these things happen. . not commonly so but yes some have the terminal erection in death.

mostly pple dat died face-down or while standing or a result of a violent and brutal death that makes the blood rush from the upper part of the body

to the lower part and once the legs cant take more blood it goes into the blood vessels in the male organ thereby causing the terminal erection. wat i

dunno is if he can actually impregnate the woman undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You know all this?
Re: Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman by violent(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
isn't it sad that this dude gets more árse dead, than most of these posters get alive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jumbo Pay: Incoming Lawmakers To Earn N338.6 Billion ($2.5 Billion) / Oyo State Govt Yet To Pay Civil Servants Their September Salaries / Why Obj Suddenly Appeared In Jonathan Last Elder Statesmen Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.