|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,080,216 members, 7,586,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 September 2023 at 04:10 PM
|VACANCY For An Administrative Officer (female Corper ) Lagos And Benin by equilogng: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2020|
VACANCY for an Administrative officer (Female Corper )
We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, attending to client's needs, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
• Manage office supplies stock and place orders
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
• Maintain and update company databases
• Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
• Answer queries by employees and clients
• Update office policies as needed
• Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
• Book meeting rooms as required
• Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
• Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
• Arrange travel and accommodations
• Schedule in-house and external events
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
• Solid knowledge of office procedures
• Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
• Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Digital marketing skills are an added advantage.
• High school diploma; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus.
Prospective candidates must be resident on the island .
Suitably qualified candidates (Female Corper) should send CV to ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
EQUILOG technical services is into heavy machinery sales, rental and brokerage business. We also offer professional training services in branches in Lagos, Benin and Port-Harcourt.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23