Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others (64513 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by BOBAN2710: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
emmabest2000:
NPF and Fulani soldiers are making this dude more popular worldwide
Burial which they would have ignored and everything will come and pass like some random and common burial
Just look at what is happening now

Mumu kwontry grin

SURELY YOU ARE A DUMBED NIGA

HOW ARE YOU SURE YOUR PAY MASYER6CLAIM WAS ACTUALLY THE TRuTH ABOUT POLICE DESTROYED TWO CAMERAS.

YOUR MUMU NA ETERNITY!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Guide777(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
mascot87:
In all honesty, what interest does the Federal government have in the burial of Nnamdi Kanu's parent? Is this a national issue? Seems something is wrong with our present day leader
KANU wanted free security coverage at his parents burial. He managed to get the army and police doing that free of charge. How did he do it? He set up a simple bait - "NK to storm afaraukwu for his parents burial".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Greatihex(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ornament2003:

Kanu can lie!!!

Only your gullible IPOB slaves would believe you have installed 38 CCTV.

LYING FUGITIVE! grin grin
why don't you click the link that was given for the news and see if there is no video of cctv

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by double0seven(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Only idiots follow or listen to this guy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by toprealman: 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
nabegibeg:

Can he just keep quiet and bury his mother in peace undecided
Parents.... father and mother!
Bros too de talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Nmezor(f): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Did he HV to reveal the remaining No's of CCTV cameras...it was really uncalled fr biko.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
The whole world is watching the Nigerian fulani terrorist government's stupidities.

Make Nigeria security terrorist government do anyhow from tomorrow and their families will see and hear anyhow from BIAFRA government.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by dozzybreezy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
philasine:
this guy have started talking too much, he is clown and an idiot he ll be made to be if he does not keep quiet and focus if at all he has any thing to focus o
. You are an idiot! That is how you go about insulting your father. Can you stand where that man is and talk? Efulefu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Priwillo: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
brainpulse:
This guy is just a chronic noise maker and attention seeker

There is some truth in what he says sometimes
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
double0seven:
Only idiots follow or listen to this guy

Only useless animals still calling it/theirselves a nigerian or still believing terrorist in Aso Rock and security uniforms.

If you are not idiot an stupid, you know the meaning of your name? What is the meaning of this your stupid nigeria in your local language?

If you answer the above questions, I will drop my weapons.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Priwillo: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rich4god:
All these our quack security forces... Go fight BH and armed bandits, dem no go do. But when matter enter unarmed civilians, they go show face.

If a young man wears a camouflage wristband naso army go batter am. And again
Naso Sars dey worry young bois like say dey no pass 2ru youth stage.
Is it a crime 2 be frrsh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
dozzybreezy:
. You are an idiot! That is how you go about insulting your father. Can you stand where that man is and talk? Efulefu
Insults did not work in the past and I guarantee you that it won't work. Calling people idiots just make the man's case worse. People who can't control their own temperament can't even lead themselves let alone others.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Priwillo: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
1 Man vs FG grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Priwillo:
1 Man vs FG grin
On social media. The FG obviously is out to ensure that he pays for running away from the law. Even El Zakizaki didn't get this kind of tolerance he is enjoying on the social media.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by executive12: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Why are the criminals in uniform destroying CCTV cameras? They don't want to be caught on camera violating people's human rights? The international community is watching. The fear of ICC and Visa ban is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
LegendHero:
They should set up a boxing match between Kanu and the IGP. Let them both fight to death in the ring so we can be rid of all this daily hullabaloo.

Make the FG self free the guy nao, wetin self!

grin grin

crazy people full this NL.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by double0seven(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

Only useless animals still calling it/theirselves a nigerian or still believing terrorist in Aso Rock and security uniforms.

If you are not idiot an stupid, you know the meaning of your name? What is the meaning of this your stupid nigeria in your local language?

If you answer the above questions, I will drop my weapons.

If u need an hero, please look for another person

This guy is just a joke

Like this news now, announcing that he has more CCTV cameras, does it make any sense

The guy talks too much nonsense

The other time he said he was going to support Amotekun with 1 million people or foot soldiers.

Are those the talk of a person the world will take serious?

Anyway, if u like, keep worshiping him, na your wahala be that

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by laughitall(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
mascot87:
In all honesty, what interest does the Federal government have in the burial of Nnamdi Kanu's parent? Is this a national issue? Seems something is wrong with our present day leader
he's a terrorist in disguise
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Juliusmomoh: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
dozzybreezy:

Why do u insult him ?
#Igala and insult
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by marinepatrol: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
I bet you guys 1m. That dude will not show up.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Nature8(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
emmabest2000:
NPF and Fulani soldiers are making this dude more popular worldwide
Burial which they would have ignored and everything will come and pass like some random and common burial
Just look at what is happening now

Mumu kwontry grin

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Yujin(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
LegendHero:
They should set up a boxing match between Kanu and the IGP. Let them both fight to death in the ring so we can be rid of all this daily hullabaloo.

Make the FG self free the guy nao, wetin self!

Lol. It's not a wrestling match. It is rather a battle for survival. Mandela was treated worst but he eventually triumphed. Same will happen to Nnamdi Kanu and tens of millions are with him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by LegendHero(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. It's not a wrestling match. It is rather a battle for survival. Mandela was treated worst but he eventually triumphed. Same will happen to Nnamdi Kanu and tens of millions are with him.

Well Goodluck to him in his quest.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Yujin(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
LegendHero:

Well Goodluck to him in his quest.
Thanks LegendHero. That's all we need from you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Godsonjoe: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shellsploit:
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear…” No need for rants!

Nugga acting like a wet pus*y
He is back

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by charlsecy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
ImDStarn:
Intelligent
LoveThemChubby:
What's intelligent about that? Revealing your secret long before the battle?
It might still be intelligence. The forces might be more polite as they fear they're being secretly videoed [even if there're no CCTV installed].
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by tomdon(m): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Is the government right to destroy CCTV installed on private property?
This country is operating a dictatorship
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by TheAmbasador(m): 1:35am On Feb 14, 2020
When Knowledge & Courage is demonstrated....the adversaries and challenges becomes a leverage to The Top & spotlight.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Lugianostar(m): 2:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Hmmmmm!!! Extobilicated Nnamdi kanu and the Government of Buhari on a showdown? Oga di gbogbo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by OnyesomJ(m): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2020
How they think.

FG : This Kanu is worst than Bokoharam, we need to handle his case intensively

BOkoHaram : Na now una no say we’re Innocent of what’s happening in the North ehh!!

FG: We are so sorry, that’s why we released ur Members to show that we still love you people and ur Good Work..
gringrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Priwillo: 2:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

On social media. The FG obviously is out to ensure that he pays for running away from the law. Even El Zakizaki didn't get this kind of tolerance he is enjoying on the social media.
. FG is scared of his diplomatic moves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Asked Osinbajo To Leave Lagos Politics, Relocate To Ogun — Babaleye / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.