Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP (21096 Views)

Crush IPOB, ESN Members, IGP, Muhammed Adamu Orders / Politicians Have Hijacked Recruitment Into Amotekun - Aare Gani Adams / Muhammed Adamu Is Not The New Inspector General Of Police , Use Words Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by AkuOlisa: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Tobichimezie:

Look at these shameles pig trying to shift goalpost, no be una dey insult the SE for initiating the exact same security policies and conditions that apply to your useless Amoteku abi Amotekun, afonja clown!

You sound unintelligent.
I doubt you are who you claim to be.

3 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by oyewale0001(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Las Las everybody go dey alright
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Chukwurah003: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Olisehinnocent:
E pain u ooooo. Una don see how betrayal looks like grin grin grin

Amotekun is commendable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by okpalaAnambra: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
stonegarden:
My Yoruba brothers forget the SE governor's we the people of the SE stand with you with our leader MNK
You're on your own..we can never stand with Afonja betrayers
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by AkuOlisa: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Donaldoni:

South East initiated community policing

So it is no longer a FG idea in response to Amotekun

Do you know that some North Central states like Plateau have already keyed into it

If I hit your flat head hard now, the mods will come and ban me... angry

Please don't mind the fuul. I doubt he is even from SE probably one of those imposters that try to bring division between SW and SE in this forum.

4 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Correcto: 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Does this argument improve your life or increase the cash in your Bank account?
Tomide007:

U don't get it do you? Amotekun, then police has a nationwide community policing model, the police model will be infused into Amotekun. Meaning injected or put into Amotekun.... SE own is community policing model no infusion...
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

bia on behalf of the Igbo nation I tell you that you are on your own if you have come here to create a childish senseless argument

What about On below?

Next
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Tobichimezie: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

You sound unintelligent.
I doubt you are who you claim to be.
I don't need to prove my intelligence to some inconsequential faceless person online grin
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by masterflowx(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Lolz.....Bye bye to Amotekun....Lol

Well SE leads others follow...

Everything still ends in community policing.

I'm in sifia pain right now.
AMOTEKUN or nothing.
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by totit: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
It states 'to infuse into Amotekun '. Is that too hard to comprehend?
Very funny grin
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Tobichimezie: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Donaldoni:

Chai

To e-hit your flat head hard just dey hungry me.

Community policing is a subset of Amotekun in the SW.

Piggiddioottss CANNOT have their own Amotekun. That is the fact you must live it or go and die... tongue
My cone headed yaribanza bloda all these your spin theories na just waste of time, amotekun must bow to the superior demands and conditions initiated by the SE governors, and your Fulani masters who are closely watching you incase boundaries are overstepped, do anyhow and see anyhow grin

1 Like

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by AkuOlisa: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Tobichimezie:

I don't need to prove my intelligence to some inconsequential faceless person online grin

Still doesn't change the fact that you sound bitter and unintelligent.
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by adelaja70(m): 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tobichimezie:

Na this your tears i no understand o...
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by totit: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tobichimezie:

My cone headed yaribanza bloda all these your spin theories na just waste of time, amotekun must bow to the superior demands and conditions initiated by the SE governors, and your Fulani masters who are closely watching you incase boundaries are overstepped, do anyhow and see anyhow grin

Superior, gini grin Lmao.
Initiated, by who again grin
Now, this is funny cheesy. grin

1 Like

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by totit: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
adelaja70:

Na this your tears i no understand o...

That guy should be chained. He's on drugs. grin

Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Quaddafi29: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
That is the end of Ametokun. They will infiltrate the outfit with their people and undermine it. The southwest and south east should not have anything to do with the federal agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by President2031: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rapmoney:
The news that the supreme court sacked David Lyon and declared Diri the winner was posted at exactly 1:52pm on this forum. went offline at exactly 2:18pm...just some minutes after the news hit front page. He has since refused to come online! grin The shame dey too much.

You no get job?

Your life end for Nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Amotekun has come to stay. GO AND DIE!

2 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by forgiveness: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Quaddafi29:
That is the end of Ametokun. They will infiltrate the outfit with their people and undermine it. The southwest and south east should not have anything to do with the federal agenda.

Recruitment according to the bill will be done through local chiefs. Without them standing as guarantor, you can't be accepted. I will not say more than that.

Make dem pass am into law first.

2 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Benwallt(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is infestation before kickoff. Amotekun is defeated then
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Alexo4real(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rapmoney:
The news that the supreme court sacked David Lyon and declared Diri the winner was posted at exactly 1:52pm on this forum. went offline at exactly 2:18pm...just some minutes after the news hit front page. He has since refused to come online! grin The shame dey too much.

Monitoring spirit grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Tomide007: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Correcto:
Does this argument improve your life or increase the cash in your Bank account?
Ure just ignorant, and u refuse to learn. I'm correcting a stand point but you're abusing. Is ur reply to my comment increasing the cash in your bank account or its improving your life?

1 Like

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by olajizz01(m): 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Typical biafrau.d,so because your useless and coward governors have cancelled their copy cat security outfits for fed. govt community policing make you believe that SW will be cowed just like you cowards,for your info.
Almost the six governors in SW have transmitted Amotekun bill to our various houses of assembly, so those wanted to recruit by the govnors are those that will be recruited, and the said laws will binds anyone living in our land.The IG is just trying to do attache by force.

Any sensible being will noticed that the North have being restraining themselves since the advent of Amotekun,they know that we are not pushover and cowards like you guys .

5 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by kokomilala(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
@Donaldoni, you got it.Some people don't understand or can't grasp simple English. What the IGP said is not ambiguous. The federal government is not erasing Amotekun, it's just lending it support,so to speak.In the final analysis, the IGP said figrhiing crimre starts with.communities. Was that not what impelled the SW to form Amotekun?If the federal cannot outlaw OPC that doesn't have the kind of legal framework and backing that Amotekun has,then it cannot outlaw Amotekun.
The South East governors are a gutless collective.They should have gone ahead to create their own security outfit .
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by olajizz01(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Benwallt:
This is infestation before kickoff. Amotekun is defeated then
Defeated as how?what I read is just that IG is looking for attache by force, the name remain thesame,the laws when passed will bind everyone living within the region.Then what again?
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by bakescos01: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Lol, I don’t know why you choose to believe this clueless IGP so easily. You think that Governors will allow him do all he mentioned ? When the federal government is not the one funding the Amotekun. They already had the bill and the house is sitting on it already. The bill state that the local chiefs of the community will be the one to bring those that they believe can serve and they will stand in for them. Whatever this aboki is saying is just word of mouth. The laws of the state will precise over Amotekun.

4 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by bakescos01: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Amotekun is dead.

What you're now practicing is community vigilante.

The issue of security shouldn’t be in line with any competition between the SE and the SW. We are talking about protecting the lives of the people. It’s sad when I see peeps from SW and SE fight and argue over the little things and you leave out the real enemy that is causing the majority of this security issues, which is the North.

3 Likes

Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Rapmoney(m): 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
President2031:

You no get job?

Your life end for Nairaland?

Get lost! Who be dis one?
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Donaldoni: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Tobichimezie:

Sorry, a piggiddiotticc flat head whose governors have been barred from creating their own Amotekun CANNOT be my 'bloda'.

North have Hisbah in addition to community police.

SW have Amotekun in addition to community police.

Pigggiidddiootts have NOTHING in addition to community police.

Continue consoling yourself.

Ntoooorrr
Re: Community Policing To Be Infused Into Amotekun - Muhammed Adamu, IGP by Donaldoni: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
kokomilala:
@Donaldoni, you got it.Some people don't understand or can't grasp simple English. What the IGP said is not ambiguous. The federal government is not erasing Amotekun, it's just lending it support,so to speak.In the final analysis, the IGP said figrhiing crimre starts with.communities. Was that not what impelled the SW to form Amotekun?If the federal cannot outlaw OPC that doesn't have the kind of legal framework and backing that Amotekun has,then it cannot outlaw Amotekun.
The South East governors are a gutless collective.They should have gone ahead to create their own security outfit .

Of course, the South Eastern governors wanted to create their own security but they were BARRED. They were left with only the FG initiative - community policing which they are now claiming as theirs.

They couldn't even dare muster a local name for their 'regional community policing'.

Pathetic jokers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Can’t Defeat Boko Haram Alone – UK High Commissioner / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / NNPC Recommends Sale Of Refineries, Buhari Disagrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.