Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

How Long Windows 10 Will Last Before You Need To Replace It: 3 Facts To Know - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Long Windows 10 Will Last Before You Need To Replace It: 3 Facts To Know (632 Views)

How To Replace A Laptop Dead Or Broken Screen / I Want To Upgrade My Window 7 To Window 10. Will It Be Good For Me? / How Long Will It Take To Charge A 12V 200AH Battery With Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Windows 10 Will Last Before You Need To Replace It: 3 Facts To Know by rgaryjnr(f): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Windows 10 has been around for five years, but it's only now that Microsoft's support for Windows 7 is dead and gone that the question arises: How long will Windows 10 last before Microsoft replaces it? Will we see a Windows 11 at some point?

Click the link below to see facts
http://cutzwaps.tech/how-long-windows-10-will-last-before-you-need-to-replace-it-3-facts-to-know/

(1) (Reply)

If You Need International SIM And Valid ATM Of American Bank Account / Introducing Of Tally And Its Features / Dell Latitude D800 15.4in. Notebook/Laptop For sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.