Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. (757 Views)

Brymo Gets New Hot Remix, Listen To Ara (jazz Remix) [free Download] / New Music: Shank & Wizkid - Salute (hot Remix) - Download Now / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. by Drusilla(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2007
I absolutely love this. My son says the "African sounding singer" (Jamaican?)has another jam too. He is burning that one for me to my usb stick. This computer too slow to download anything.

As we say "Mims" got killed on his own song by his guest. Whoever this African sounding voice belongs to, he made the song worth something.
Re: Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. by Drusilla(f): 4:46pm On Jun 01, 2007
My son gave me "One Blood" with the Game.
Re: Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. by gbadex1(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hiphop Definition of MIMS -

MIMS - [noun- MIMS; adjective-MIMS; verb-MIMS] :- wack-ass rapper, poor crappy trashy excuse of a lyricist, terrific producer. Living testimony that "you can actually sell a mil saying nothing worthwhile on a track ". Another example is 50Cent. got his wackass murdered on the remix of his hit track.

By general consensus, The track "this is why i'm hot", appeals mainly because of its production.
Re: Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. by Drusilla(f): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2007
gbadex,

EXACTLY. The song was pure stupid, until they put the African on there!

The African gives the song new life.

They should cut MIMS out of his own song!
Re: Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. by Drusilla(f): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2007
Oh. When they hit like the horns for 2 short blows, when the African is singing. It is bomb!
Re: Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. by Drusilla(f): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2007
My sister came over and was like:Have you heard "This is why I am hot". I was like that is old to us, we just got back from New York and Georgia. She was like nooooooooo. The Remix.

She was right.
Re: Off The Chain. This Is Why I Am Hot Remix. by gbadex1(m): 6:11pm On Jun 02, 2007
Lol @ Drusilla. . .

Obviously MIMS is capitalising on the success of the original track, churning out more remixes. . .

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For The Greatest Rappers In Nigeria / Re: Download Hot Jamz B4 You Even Hear Them On The Rythm Or Cool Fm / The Best Nigerian Album So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.