Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful (5589 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Gift52(m): 1:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by BobiDamani: 2:01am On Feb 14, 2020
She might end up marrying him

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by googi: 2:28am On Feb 14, 2020
Is this a new one or the same old one?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Nobody: 2:31am On Feb 14, 2020
googi:
Is this a new one or the same old one?
old one
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Susu888(m): 6:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Social media will not talk about this??

What kind of abuse is this? I don loose count of the slaps he recieved! Haba something must be done about this.

6 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Mario1989(m): 6:27am On Feb 14, 2020
She punished him because he called her "Beautiful"?...What a loser she is...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by ursullalinda(f): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2020
As if she can flex muscle with him without the Uniform.......I hate people who abuse power.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by ybalogs(m): 6:41am On Feb 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
As if she can flex muscle with him without the Uniform.......I hate people who abuse power.
Unfortunately that's the Norms in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Gbengee: 6:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXDaEEv_5vQ

This is inhumane, just because he call her beautiful, calling him Bastard anyhow. The urgly thing will secretly be longing for someone to call her same.

Put women in power at your peril. They get emotional over trivia things and take it over board just to prove they are in power. I pity those who nurture female boss.

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by travelland(f): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2020
Very old news
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by BENARI: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2020
If the guy was driving in a big car, wind down his glass and said that to her; I wonder if she would have responded same way.

Man inhumanity to man.

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by tolugar: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2020
Later they will say Nigerian men don’t talk to them.

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by BaddieKay(f): 7:25am On Feb 14, 2020
What is wrong in getting a nice compliment?

5 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Myself2(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2020
These idiots in this video clip are the morons giving the Nigerian army a bad name. I'm totally appalled and disgusted by this. I come from a military family and narrowly avoided going to NMS and NDA (well I stubbornly refused), however, my military family folk are people with beautiful spirits, though tough and rugged. I also have military officers as friends across the 3 services and it pains me to imagine how some persons will now begin to think all officers and men of the military are like these fools.

Hope they get traced and punished for this. Also , though the victims comments were basically harmless, he lacked discretion, people should learn to do "risk assessment" before embarking on any mission, transaction, task or assignment

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Myself2(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2020
travelland:
Very old news

What's your point ?
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by ThatKING(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2020
Shame on the man that was recording, shame on the men that saw this happen and fold their hands.

but this covld also be a different story

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by landforeast(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2020
Mumu woman
I have told a very senior Army Woman then in Enugu that she is very beautiful and i love her. She smiled and said "sorry I belonged to someone else" and we laughed over it. Army people are also human nothing special except the uniform and the gun

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by utenwuson: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2020
I could only blame the man who call this extremely awkward creature beautiful, hitting someone who is not hitting you back is cowardice, post this useless set of soldiers to bornu and u will realize they re useless.

I'm glad the foolish guy helping her slap the guy has been killed by boko haram, .......

Without the uniform or in the presence of her useless colleagues, the guy will beat her to coma.

Mumu... Cos of situations like this, we keep praying for boko haram to have more fire power

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by cRobo: 8:19am On Feb 14, 2020
Female soldier nor dare try this with me
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by falcon01: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2020
Later she go complain say she no get husband! Mumu *girl as in ehnn the kind of anger i felt watching that video is just too much as.. look at the bastards beating the innocent dude for calling her beautiful angry angry what the f*ck! I pray this young man gets to a positiin where this people come beneath him and he shall take revenge.

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by travelland(f): 8:39am On Feb 14, 2020
Myself2:

What's your point ?

Stale
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by iramure(m): 8:40am On Feb 14, 2020
ursullalinda:
she can even not withstand only one round of sex from the guy let alone one on one confrontation. She is definitely abusing military power... Madness!!!

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by johnmartus(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2020
I have been seeing this video clip over a year but any time I see it I'm not happy at all. They are not a soldier's yet. These people are in first year in NDA they are ordinary students like university students. Its unfortunate that the man in question didn't know his right.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2020
Difficult to watch. Abuse of power and a graphic show of how Nigeria's armed forces lack professionalism, competence and moral decency.
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Allsingles: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2020
This is why is hard for them to get married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by DAramis: 11:05am On Feb 14, 2020
Gift52:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXDaEEv_5vQ
Please, this incident, did it really happened in Nigeria or another country?
What happened to the girl and the guy in question?(That is apology or otherwise)
Did the authority treat this issue later?

In summary, this can only happen to someone that have no one (Maybe an orphan). If it is from some region where you come from strong community, People will simply regroup and deal with the girl alone (The least time she expects it).

Though, according to popular opinions, it has been said to treat women with respect and never raise a hand towards her in most situations, this incident is what negates that opinion.
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by DAramis: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2020
falcon01:
I pray this young man gets to a positiin where this people come beneath him and he shall take revenge.
If I was the one that was humiliated this way, I don't need to wait till the above happens before I pay her back in Cesear's coin.

This is because, a man that is already on the ground has nothing to fear regarding to heights and falling.. I mean, there is no other thing that is worse in life than public humiliation by someone else.
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by Dollywood(m): 11:46am On Feb 14, 2020
Misuse of Power, pathetic military woman, One of the reasons they don't get married..

PS; you want to have a stunning design like this for your val for an affordable fee, Pm me on whatsapp 09068915824

Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by omoiyalayi(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2020
Old news
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by NwaliE01: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is an asult on the young man.
If calling a military lady "beautiful" is perceived as an offense then how much more when one call her "ugly".
Some Nigerians can abuse privilege as if they were gods of all things.
Nigerian military supposed to way into this clip and do the needful.
Re: Female Soldier Gives Man Serious Drilling For Calling Her Beautiful by otipoju(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
He thought she was beautiful, now he found out the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PMB Flagged-off Validation Exercise Of Africa Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) / Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine / Subsidy Hits N1.35tn In Four Months, NNPC To Deduct N672bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.