Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? (2932 Views)

As A Christian Is It Possible To Practice First Fruit In This Harsh Economy / 50 Powerful Prayer To Overcome Having Sex In The Dream / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Have you checked the link the OP shared? So all the experiences there are fake? All the loads of threads people open here seeking help concerning same issues are all fake? Ok o, believe what you want.

THAT A BILLION PEOPLE SAY IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.
I DON'T NEED TO CHECK ANY LINKS TO NOT BELIEVE IN SUPERSTITIONS.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Ola17: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
I am familiar with most of the misconceptions which people had long ago, eg. the epilepsy stuff you mentioned, killing of twins, misconceptions about fever, etc.

How come humans sleep everyday, scientists sleep everyday, but till today we do not understand dreaming/wetdreams phenomenon as you mentioned? If there is no mystery behind it, then why is it so long to understand it? Messi is natural, I don't see innate talents as unnatural. Mind you, I am not trying to force you to share what I believe in, rather, I want you to know that I am very sure that these things exists. Like I said, since you do not believe the ones people around you may experience, you can open that link the OP shared and scan through.

Hopefully we will get to understand everything with time.

As per the quote in bold, how can you be so sure? ?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by vickydankal(f): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2020
Those calling it wet dreams, I tell you this is different. Wet dreams is waking up to notice semen all over your down side with or without dreams relating to sex. Which usually happen during teenager and adolescent.

Having sex in the dream is demonic and satanic. Yes most times you will feel it same way as in real life. When you wake up your brain can still register the satisfaction and dissipation of strength from love making.

I have seen who had sex in the dream and woke up pregnant, last year a man had sex in the dream and woke up with HIV .

This life is spiritual if you don’t approach it spiritually the devil will cheat you again and again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Exmilitant(m): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Have you checked the link the OP shared? So all the experiences there are fake? All the loads of threads people open here seeking help concerning same issues are all fake? Ok o, believe what you want.
i am not ruling out spirituality in this case 'entirely'. but very few are spiritually related.. note that it is ONLY in a situation where the victims has indulge in one form of spirituality or the other can they experience wet dreams. but mostly, it is a psychological thing.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
You said ''it is only when someone has engaged in some spiritual stuffs that the person can start experiencing strange night encounters'', but I disagree. Evil people (witches) who possess powers can summon the succubi/succubus demons to afflict anybody, the problem can also be inherited through idol worship family foundation, even a Christian who not has soiled his/her hands can be affected. Deliverance/prayer is the solution. By the way, if you are still seeing the mermaid, then it means you sold yourself to the water being, it can even affect other generations unborn, as they may come to have same experience even if they were not there when you did it.
Exmilitant:
i am not ruling out spirituality in this case 'entirely'. but very few are spiritually related.. when we were still in the creeks, before we carry out a mission, we would all stand naked in front of a mermaid, she would lay down naked and each person would have sex with her! did you know since then more than a decade ago all of us still have sex with her in our dreams? note that it is ONLY in a situation where the victims has indulge in one form of spirituality or the other can they experience wet dreams. but mostly, it is a psychological thing. I ''may'' narrate what happened to a girl I know, her father used to be a sailor, her dad went in search of powers to protect himself cuz of the nature of his job, what he did after his death put his daughter in bondage''. For now, I feel lazy to type.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=vickydankal post=86750098]Those calling it wet dreams, I tell you this is different. Wet dreams is waking up to notice semen all over your down side with or without dreams relating to sex. Which usually happen during teenager and adolescent.

Having sex in the dream is demonic and satanic. Yes most times you will feel it same way as in real life. When you wake up your brain can still register the satisfaction and dissipation of strength from love making.

I have seen who had sex in the dream and woke up pregnant, last year a man had sex in the dream and woke up with H

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Exmilitant(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
You said ''it is only when someone has engaged in some spiritual stuffs that the person can start experiencing strange night encounters'', but I disagree. Evil people (witches) who possess powers can summon the succubi/succubus demons to afflict anybody, the problem can also be inherited through idol worship family foundation, even a Christian who not has soiled his/her hands can be affected. Deliverance/prayer is the solution. By the way, if you are still seeing the mermaid, then it means you sold yourself to the water being, it can even affect other generations unborn, as they may come to have same experience even if they were not there when you did it.
why are you still argueing what you don't really understand? i don't know how far you've gone into spirituality, but your arguement bespoke ignorance! sex in dreams is simply in your head most of the time!!! unless like me, you've patronized these beings..
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by SamjohnnyB(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
vickydankal:
Those calling it wet dreams, I tell you this is different. Wet dreams is waking up to notice semen all over your down side with or without dreams relating to sex. Which usually happen during teenager and adolescent.

I have seen who had sex in the dream and woke up pregnant, last year a man had sex in the dream and woke up with HIV .

This life is spiritual if you don’t approach it spiritually the devil will cheat you again and again.

So HIV is transfer Spiritually too?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by vickydankal(f): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
SamjohnnyB:

So HIV is transfer Spiritually too?
yes and so much more is transferred spiritually. This world is not what it seems. It is spiritual.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
One does not need to patronize those beings before one suffers such experiences, I am telling you the truth. Spiritualists, native doctors and some priests would not even want to say this truth, they don't want to expose the side effects of patronising them. Ask any genuine man of God what I said. I will not argue any further.
Exmilitant:
unless like me, you've patronized these beings..
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by MuttleyLaff: 1:37am On Feb 19, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

Exmilitant:
i am not ruling out spirituality in this case 'entirely'. but very few are spiritually related.. when we were still in the creeks, before we carry out a mission, we would all stand naked in front of a mermaid, she would lay down naked and each person would have sex with her! did you know since then more than a decade ago all of us still have sex with her in our dreams? note that it is ONLY in a situation where the victims has indulge in one form of spirituality or the other can they experience wet dreams. but mostly, it is a psychological thing.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-1-484fe370c498.gif[/img]
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by MuttleyLaff: 1:45am On Feb 19, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

Exmilitant:
why are you still argueing what you don't really understand? i don't know how far you've gone into spirituality, but your arguement bespoke ignorance! sex in dreams is simply in your head most of the time!!! unless like me, you've patronized these beings..
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-1-37c4eb13418a.gif[/img]
you had physical sex with an imaginary sea creature, lol.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Ola17: 1:55am On Feb 19, 2020
vickydankal:

[s]
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by MuttleyLaff: 2:35am On Feb 19, 2020
vickydankal:

I have seen who had sex in the dream and woke up pregnant, last year a man had sex in the dream and woke up with HIV.

Ola17:
Ola17, pẹẹlẹ. Ndo. I exactly know how you feel. Who bewitched my people them sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Ola17: 5:25am On Feb 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Ola17, pẹẹlẹ. Ndo. I exactly know how you feel. Who bewitched my people them sef?

As in eh.

This is beyond appalling.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Exmilitant(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-1-37c4eb13418a.gif[/img]
you had physical sex with an imaginary sea creature, lol.
" there are a great many things in heaven and on earth that we do now and cannot understand".
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by MuttleyLaff: 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Exmilitant:
"there are a great many things in heaven and on earth that we do now and cannot understand".
Did you at some time in the past, have regular physical sex with imaginary sea creatures, known as mermaids?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Exmilitant(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Did you at some time in the past, have regular physical sex with imaginary sea creatures, known as mermaids?
what did you call imaginary? the efik people in calabar have anansa a powerful sea goddess, half fish, half human. the kalabari people of rivers state have akansoko, powerful as well. that is the form the take when they appear to their followers anyways. the navy appease these gods/goddesses for smooth sailing. you question: as militants/outlaws most of our operation is done at sea. so the help of these goddesses must be solicited. and one demand is sex with her and our safety was always guaranteed. the deed is not regular. once in 2 or 3 operations. bros doubt nothing.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by SamjohnnyB(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
vickydankal:

yes and so much more is transferred spiritually. This world is not what it seems. It is spiritual.

Hmmm. Ok
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by MuttleyLaff: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Double post
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by MuttleyLaff: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Exmilitant:
what did you call imaginary? the efik people in calabar have anansa a powerful sea goddess, half fish, half human. the kalabari people of rivers state have akansoko, powerful as well. that is the form the take when they appear to their followers anyways. the navy appease these gods/goddesses for smooth sailing
[img]https://s5/images/sourcecfa79666e8110220.gif[/img]

Exmilitant:
you question:
as militants/outlaws most of our operation is done at sea. so the help of these goddesses must be solicited. and one demand is sex with her and our safety was always guaranteed. the deed is not regular. once in 2 or 3 operations. bros doubt nothing.
So, you're saying, you have being physically fücked in the body, and in the mind, by a mami wata mermaid and vice versa, hmm?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Sheunma: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2020
I woke up to loads and loads of money scattered on my bed after having a dream where I was sprayed with money in a party. That was how I became a millionaire.

It happened just the one time.

Ever since I have tried several times without success to replicate same dream.
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by MuttleyLaff: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Sheunma:
I woke up to loads and loads of money scattered on my bed after having a dream where I was sprayed with money in a party. That was how I became a millionaire.
It happened just the one time.
You dont really believe that we regularly have people becoming millionaires from being sprayed with money in a party, hmm?

Sheunma:
Ever since I have tried several times without success to replicate same dream.
What benefit will replicating the same dream then serve you, erhn?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
More mysterious money of course! grin
MuttleyLaff:
You dont really believe that we regularly have people becoming millionaires from being sprayed with money in a party, hmm?

What benefit will replicating the same dream then serve you, erhn?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by sprayer(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Exmilitant:
what did you call imaginary? the efik people in calabar have anansa a powerful sea goddess, half fish, half human. the kalabari people of rivers state have akansoko, powerful as well. that is the form the take when they appear to their followers anyways. the navy appease these gods/goddesses for smooth sailing. you question: as militants/outlaws most of our operation is done at sea. so the help of these goddesses must be solicited. and one demand is sex with her and our safety was always guaranteed. the deed is not regular. once in 2 or 3 operations. bros doubt nothing.

Can you please shed more light on this?
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by Exmilitant(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
sprayer:

Can you please shed more light on this?
i don't think it'll be neccessary to dwell more on this issues. the little i said generated scorn, jesting and fun from a guy. he is lucky, just lucky....
Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by MuttleyLaff: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Exmilitant:
i don't think it'll be neccessary to dwell more on this issues. the little i said generated scorn, jesting and fun from a guy. he is lucky, just lucky....
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by sprayer(m): 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hello everyone!
It has been nice having you here on Nairaland.

Quick update:
Here is a list of 4 new upcoming LifePath series books to be published soon by Chris Matthew:

01. 15 Effective Solutions To Sex-In-Dream Issues
02. Love Search - Finding Mr Right
03. The Way Of Purpose
04. Special People - A Deeper Look

About Book 01
"15 Effective Solutions To Sex-In-Dream Issues" -by Chris Matthew
----------------------------------------
The upcoming paper-print book highlights the causes and effects of dream-sex spirit encounters on humans.
It showcases the various problems and challenges that arise in a human victim's life when randy spirit entities known as Incubus and Succubus demons (Often called spirit spouses) have sexual escapades with humans as they lie in bed at night, fast asleep. It however also highlights ways out of such issues. You may read more about sex in dream issues here.

The book goes on to list fifteen (15) effective ways and solutions to getting out of the grip of such spirit spouses and the attendant strange or mysterious challenges their attacks bring.

The upcoming new book, "15 Effective Solutions To Sex In Dream Issues", not only comes in hard copy as a paper book but also includes additional details to quicken your break-away and deliverance from the dreaded randy demon, spirit spouse.

You will positively be impacting thousands of lives by being part of this publishing project through your generous donation(s).

Your Benefits as a Donor include:
* Your donation will be recorded and published on KIMNGO website as a show of gratitude (Except you prefer to e anonymous).
* You shall receive a personal “Thank You” message and donation receipt acknowledgement from Chris Matthew for your gesture of generosity and kindness.
* Your personal copies of the book(s) shall be sent to you for free when published, if you donate ₦10,000 or more.

Will you love to support this project?
Donate to be part of this amazing book publishing and work for God through this.

Love to?
Call Chris Matthew: +234-9011617876
Whatsapp: +234-9011617876
Email: successprayers@gmail.com

Project page:
Take me to project page... >>>

Re: Is It Possible To Have Sex In A Dream And Feel It? by sprayer(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Here is a list of 4 new upcoming LifePath series books to be published soon by Chris Matthew:

01. 15 Effective Solutions To Sex-In-Dream Issues
02. Love Search - Finding Mr Right
03. The Way Of Purpose
04. Special People - A Deeper Look

About Book 02
"Love Search - Finding Mr Right" -by Chris Matthew
Young people ask quite often, how they can locate their rightful marriage partner correctly.
They ask for guidance and hope to learn by drawing from the wealth of wisdom and experience of marriage counselors as well as couples in long standing marriage.
No one can afford to make the terrible mistake of marrying the wrongful spouse!

The upcoming paper-print book, "Love Search- Finding Mr Right" - By Chris Matthew pulls together the wisdom of the gods and man through both experience and spiritual guidance especially through interpretation of dreams and their strange symbolism as well as from the Word of God, the Bible. These bring personalized counseling and guidance to the reader. Reading the book will help you understand your dreams better as well as be able to decipher guidance codes that God brings your way often in order to prevent you from making costly mistakes in your journey through life.

You will positively be impacting thousands of lives by being part of this publishing project through your generous donation(s).

Your Benefits as a Donor include:
* Your donation will be recorded and published on KIMNGO website as a show of gratitude (Except you prefer to e anonymous).
* You shall receive a personal “Thank You” message and donation receipt acknowledgement from Chris Matthew for your gesture of generosity and kindness.
* Your personal copies of the book(s) shall be sent to you for free when published, if you donate ₦10,000 or more.

Will you love to support this project?
Donate to be part of this amazing book publishing and work for God through this.

Love to?
Call Chris Matthew: +234-9011617876
Whatsapp: +234-9011617876
Email: successprayers@gmail.com

Project page:
Take me to project page... >>>

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Cult Founder Tombstone / The Absolute Ultimate Rules For A Successful Relationship / Despite Many Churches, Why Corruption: Still Continues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.