Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,244 members, 5,427,934 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 06:11 PM

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Benefits Of Righteousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Benefits Of Righteousness (97 Views)

Human Righteousness And The Righteousness Of God / We Need Revival (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Jesus, the Son Of God, Is The Sun Of Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Benefits Of Righteousness by MFMRevivalist: 2:49am On Feb 14
REVIVAL TONIC

14, February, 2020.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING SONG : Pick any song of praise as led by the spirit.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Galatians 2:20-
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

REVIVING WORD : Let the Spirit of Christ overshadow me.

REVIVING MESSAGE : Living The Life Of Christ (Part 1)
-------------------------------------------------------

The saying ; life without Christ, is crisis doesn't just apply to those who are not yet born again, but also to those who are born again but doesn't live the life of Christ. Even the word "Christian" with "Christ" being removed leaving only "ian" is meaningless. The disciples of Jesus were first called Christians in Acts 11:26, because they continued the works of Christ. "Christian" means a follower of Christ or one who acts like Christ or little Christ. The name is therefore not like other names that are just for fun, fancy or for self glorification, but for reason of living.

Christianity is not by words of the mouth alone, but by the intents of the heart and the expressions of one's actions, which must all be Christlike. In simple terms, Let Your do's and dont's be based on what Christ stands for.

Ponder on the following questions :

- How much can people testify to Christlikess in your life?!

-The sweetness of any food can never be complete without salt. So, As the salt of the earth (Matthew 5:13), how many lives have you added salt to or how many lives have you sweetened with Christ?!

- It is also said that When there is light, darkness disappears. but as the light of the world (Matthew 5:14) how many times have you shone the light of God's love, God's word and the Salvation of Christ, into the lives of those that are fading away?!!

See, You may not be proud of the answers you have to give to all these questions now. but then, if you decide to start living the life of Christ, doing them will come naturally.

REVIVING QUOTE : It is impossible not to live like who you follow, except you are not truly following the person

REVIVING PRAYER

- By your will oh Lord, help me to live like you in the name of Jesus.
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading, God bless you.
---------------------------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost.
Author: Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.S : for more revival messages, feel free to join us on our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Benefits Of Righteousness by MFMRevivalist: 7:49am On Feb 15
REVIVAL TONIC

15, February, 2020.
------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING SONG : Glorious God, wonderful king, excellent God, I bow before your throne.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE : Galatians 2:20.

REVIVING WORD : Powers assigned to frustrate me out of my salvation shall die in the name of Jesus.

REVIVING MESSAGE : Living The Life Of Christ (Part 2).
In our reviving scripture , apostle Paul said ; "I have been crucified with Christ " meaning ; his will, ambitions, personal desires , character, etcetera were all forsaken. And further said ; "But nevertheless I live but not I but Christ in me". meaning again that he now lives "the life of Christ". and anything that he is going to be after from then on, would be what will glorify Christ in his life, As a result of his salvation.

Beloved, That same salvation is what we have today. but is your watchword like that the apostle?!.

Jesus Christ is our perfect example. We shouldn't have any role models besides him.

Every mentor, inclusive of spiritual and proffessional, should mentor based on what Christ brought for us.

Any teaching outside that is zeoe.

Any doctrine , principle, recipe/secret ingredient, book, belief systems, views, decisions, suggestions, advices, solutions that doesn't involve Christ, as Christians shouldn't be found in our lives, for they'all have been Crucified, the moment we were born again. Hallelujah!!.

REVIVING QUOTE: Living like Christ is simply being Godly. Thinking like God, talking like God and acting like God.

REVIVING PRAYER:

- Grace to to be like Jesus , Father grant unto me in the name of Jesus.
Thanks For reading, God bless you.
----------------------------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online Christian devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost.
Author : Anthony Akhigbe.
JESUS IS LORD :

For more revival messages, feel free to join us on our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Benefits Of Righteousness by MFMRevivalist: 11:28am On Feb 15
Continues tomorrow
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Benefits Of Righteousness by MFMRevivalist: 8:34am
REVIVAL TONIC

17, February, 2020.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIVING SONG : ...Are you washed in the blood, in the soul cleansing blood of the lamb, are your garments spotless, are they white as snow, are you washed in the blood of the lamb.

REVIVING SCRIPTURES : James 4:8, Psalm 11:7.

REVIVING WORD : The Lord Shall be gracious unto you according to His righteousness.
REVIVING MESSAGE : Benefits of Righteousness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It pays to be righteous , righteousness is not old fashioned, it is still at the basics of Christianity. God loves the righteous.
The way of Righteousness is life, and that of wickedness is death -proverbs 12:28.

Righteousness will save you from destruction like Noah, it will preserve your destiny like Joseph, righteousness will speedy up the answers to your prayers, righteousness will make God hearken to your prayers - (proverbs 15:29) for the effectual and fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much -James 5vs16.
Righteousness will speak for you -Gen 30vs33.

To be righteous, means to be free from sin and guilt. righteousness is holiness, purity, uprightness, and rectitude.

In theology, it means ; The state of being right with God through the work of Christ, which is the ground justification. Righteousness is God.

Righteousness does not lie for whatsoever reasons, it does not pervert judgement, it doesn't speak evil of brethren, backbiting and gossiping are never found in it characteristics, righteousness exalts a nation -proverbs 14:34.
God is righteous and he expects us to be the same. God is good to the righteous - Psalms 73:1.

As a Christian, without righteousness your Christianity can not be complete.

Our Perfect example - Jesus, was found sinless and guiltless even until His death. Hallelujah!!.

REVIVING QUOTE : God is near to those who are near to him, but it is only ; He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully, that shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation -psalm 24:4-5.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- O God of my salvation, engrace me for righteousness in the name of Jesus.

- Henceforth, my righteousness shall please God in the name of Jesus.

- By the power in the blood of Jesus, i kill Anything that hates cleanliness in my life, in the name of Jesus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks For reading, God bless you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC is an online daily devotional, inspired by the Holy Ghost and Written by ;Anthony Akhigbe.
--------------------------------------------------------
JESUS IS LORD.

P.s: For more revival messages like this, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR group on Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Aka Dances Zanku During His Church Service (VIDEO) / Never Alone / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.