Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills (9121 Views)

The Mistake Of Israel/israelites Versus The Mistake Of The Church/christians / A Revival Sent From Heaven. Catch The Fire Now! / Accessing The Divine Killing Anointing By Dr D.k Olukoya - Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 4:18am On Mar 17, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

16TH, MARCH, 2020.
----------------------------------
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship

REVIVING TOPIC: Don't Quit God's Work.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: 1Corinthians 15:58- Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

MEMORY VERSE: 2Corinthians 12:9- And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

REVIVING WORD: In this new week, God shall renew his grace upon your life in Jesus name.

--------THE MESSAGE--------
Don't quit that ushering, choir, technical, sanitary keeping, evangelising, intercessory, kingdom building, and tract printing job in the house of God for anything.

Just in case you don't know, God is using it to build your mansion in heaven, and In addition, using it to continuosly defend you in front of the devil who daily accuses you of your sins, and argues why your existence should still be allowed.

The psalmist in Psalms 118 vs 17, tendered a proposal before God---that his continuous existence on earth shall be to work for God, if his days are lengthened. As a result of him knowing how much God cherishes his work.

Beloved, Don't quit working for God for whatever Reasons, because God is taking you somewhere with that work you are doing for him, and he shall announce you to the world in Jesus name, Amen.

REVIVING QUOTE: Who shall do the Father's business if not his children?

REVIVING PRAYERS
- Whether my enemies likes it or not, I shall get to the mountain top and receive fire in the name of Jesus.

-I shake off and break myself free from every invincible chains tying me down to a spot in the name of Jesus. (Demonstrate it).

----------------------------------------
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S: To closely follow this devotional, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 6:42am On Mar 18, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

18TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Get Busy For God.

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Matthew 9:35- And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 6:33- But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

REVIVING WORD: I bind every spirit of procrastination in your life in Jesus name.

Beloved, now more than ever we need to get busy for God. Our adversary the devil is not a lazy man, neither are his agents. The bible says in 1 Peter 5:8; "...your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." This is telling us that even when we are resting, the devil is not, and when we are sleeping, he isn't either. Those whom he can devour are those who are found idle for God. And as the saying goes; "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." Stop pursuing what can neither add to your destiny or take you to heaven.

With all the evils happening in the world today, no one needs to tell us that we are in the Endtime and thus the rapture is getting nearer than ever. Now is not the time to be chasing relationships, money, fame, and things of this fading world but to get ourselves occupied with the work of the kingdom. Matthew 6:33 has already guaranteed us of those things when we begin to seek God first.

Don't let your service for God end in the church and on service days alone. but also, extend it to your neighborhood, workplace, and everywhere you find yourself in. No one knows when Christ shall come. The trumpet may sound at any time and it would be a great tragedy if Christians are found anywhere not doing what is Christlike.

So far, how many souls did you win for God last year... and how many have you won for him this year? Whom have you witnessed to, about Christ this week? Even if you can't do all that, have you been helpful in Church projects and assignments lately? What do you spend your leisure time in doing?

See, it's when you stop giving unnecessary attentions to people and instead start chasing God that they will look for you. Don't continue making excuses now, for you never know what tomorrow holds. Your personal rapture ; which is death; can come at any minute. The forthcoming Endtime Revival is not for lazy Christians but for those in need of Divine enablement to serve God in a bigger way.

The outpouring of God's spirit as promised in Joel 2:28, will soon be made. But not for those who don't have need for it. God is watching; He knows all those in need of His Divine empowerment-Acts 1:8, He knows those whose life span should be lengthened, and those who are of no use to him.

May the grace to begin to take God's work more seriously be upon us all.

REVIVING QUOTE: When you get busy for God, He will get busy for you.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- Holy Ghost! Wake me out of every spiritual slumber in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not miss out on God's end time agenda in the name of Jesus.

FURTHER READING: Matthew 9.
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
JESUS IS LORD.

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S: To closely follow this devotional, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.[/quote]
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 5:17am On Mar 19, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

19TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: VACANCY: Kingdom Workers Needed! (Part 1)

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Matthew 9.

MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 9:37 - Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few...

REVIVING WORD: I shall not miss my Divine appointment in the name of Jesus.

Beloved, there is an urgent cry from heaven, calling for more workers in the kingdom. God's Endtime agenda requires alot of hands in it. To win more souls we need more preachers and to expand the kingdom of God on earth, we need more Workers. The expansion of the kingdom in terms of "development" is what will attract more souls to us. No one likes to stay where isn't developed. Even those living in rural areas look forward to living in urban areas one day.

As Christians, we have been called to serve God with everything we are and everything we have. It's time to get out of the company of those who are saying to their pastors "it is you God called, not me." Because just like every other believer, he is also a worker in the kingdom, and is only performing his duties. Don't let "Who founded the Church" deceive you. Anyone can startup a company, it doesn't mean he/she isn't still a worker there.

Bro. Paul in 1 Corinthians 3:6 says; "I have planted, Apollo watered; but God gave the increase." Meaning---No one can single handedly do God's work alone, we all have our various roles and assignments in the kingdom. Permit me to say; even God is also a worker, because after planting and watering, he had to also come in to give the increase; thereby performing a duty. Thus everyone needs to apply for the work of the kingdom today.

REVIVING QUOTE: Kingdom work is like a chef cooking a meal; The kingdom is the pot, the work is the meal, Christains are the ingredients, and God is the chef. While those waiting to get served is the world.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- In the name of Jesus, I apply for the work of the Kingdom today.

- Holy Ghost! Empower me to work for God in the name of Jesus.

- Powers that wants to frustrate me out of God's work, die! In the name of Jesus.

- Holy Spirit touch the hearts of those unemployed in the kingdom, to begin to work for God in Jesus name.

- My Father, bring in workers that will inturn bring in more workers for you in the kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.S: To closely follow this devotional, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Continues tomorrow.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:24am On Mar 20, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

20TH, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: VACANCY: Kingdom Workers Needed! (Part 2)

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Matthew 9.

MEMORY VERSE: Matthew 9:37 - Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few.

REVIVING WORD: I refuse to be an enemy of God's Work in Jesus name.

The more we still have those who are sick, needy, poor, lost, and afflicted, in our midst, the more there's need to spread the gospel. Many are hungry for the word of God but who shall feed it to them? Many are thirsty for the water of life but who shall give them to drink? Many are spiritually malnourished and has therefore remained babes in Christ ever since their salvation, but who shall milk the word to them?

Even while Jesus had his disciples with him, he still needed more hands to work with. One who has been going about places; teaching, preaching, healing and doing the work of the kingdom---due to how greatly the number of those who needed help increased, he had to stop and ask that prayers be made for more workers in the kingdom. Jesus himself couldn't do it alone.

Beloved, this is what is happening in our world today. Our problems are getting many by the day thereby increasing the need for the gospel. God would not come down to help us solve them, because we are there for him to use. The father's business is for the father's Children. We need more singers, actors, writers, preachers , inventors, innovators, influencers, and altogether builders in the kingdom, to help reachout and to minister unto the world. The materials to work with has been made available, only that God is asking; WHERE ARE THE WORKERS?

REVIVING QUOTE: Your local Church is a branch of The Kingdom Company, apply there to work for God today.

REVIVING PRAYERS

- O God our Father, help us all to work with you in peace, love and in unity in the name of Jesus.

- Lord Jesus, help us to make Matthew chapter 6 vs 33 our watchword in the work of the kingdom in Jesus name.

- O God arise and raise tireless intercessors for workers in your kingdom in the name of Jesus.

- I shall be one of those intercessors in Jesus name.

- At the end, my labour shall not be in vain in the name of Jesus.

JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2020
Continues on monday
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Continues tomorrow
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
23RD, MARCH, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Cast me not away from thy presence oh Lord...
REVIVING TOPIC: Whom Shall I Send ?!.
REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 6.
MEMORY VERSE: Isaiah 6:8- Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
REVIVING WORD: My purpose shall not be vacant in the name of Jesus.
God is looking for availability not ability. For those of us who has been following last week studies, we would know that our devotional talked about God's Work or rather Working for God all through. And for God to be starting with "Whom Shall I Send?" This week, it means he still wants us to pay a very close attention to His Work.
We don't just only take God's work less seriously these days, but it has been abandoned. Many are chasing after what isn't in line with their Divine purpose and the tragedy is that some of such people still thinks they are on the right track with God. Whereas it is a mystery of life that you can be rich and successful in whatever you are doing and still not be fulfilling your Divine destiny.
In Isaiah's case, he had the calling of a prophet. But he was not prophesying for God, and was instead prophesying for the king in the palace as a result of the good life he was enjoying. Although we could say he was still doing what God called him to do, but not how God wanted him to do it. And that made his place in heaven to be vacant.
You see, I recently learnt that there are three main types of purpose, and out of them are two---which are ; natural purpose and Divine purpose. I got to understand that natural purpose is the one a person comes up with, as a result of personal ambition or self will. While Divine purpose is the reason for their existence/why God created the person. So you see, because you enjoy what you are doing now doesn't mean it's God's will for you. What makes destiny different from Divine destiny is that one of them carries "Divine" with it, meaning "from God," while the other is just ordinary.
This error has caused a lot of people's position to be vacant in heaven and is also causing heaven to be putting massive amounts of vacancy sign boards daily in the kingdom.
Don't let your purpose be vacant in heaven, examine yourself and turn to God today.
REVIVING QUOTE: Many are called, but few are chosen---because not all those that are called, are available for God.
REVIVING PRAYERS
- I shall be available for God in Jesus name.
- Henceforth, I divorce my will to accept God's will for my life in Jesus name.
- I refuse to work for the devil in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not live in vain in the name of Jesus.
- Powers using satanic veil to cover me from seeing clearly Divine visions, die in the name of Jesus.
- Anything I am holding on to, that is making God to leave me, your end has come, die in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be a cast away in the name of Jesus.
- Whether I or the devil likes it or not, my life shall please God in the name of Jesus.
- My talents shall not be wasted in Jesus name.
- O Lord, please stop me from doing anything that reduces your grace in my life in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.

P.S: To closely follow this devotional, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.[/quote]
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
24TH, MARCH, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Cast me not away from thy presence oh Lord...
REVIVING TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy - Series (Part 1)
MEMORY VERSE: Ecclesiastes 3:1- To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
REVIVING WORD: Through this series God shall reposition you in the name of Jesus.
By God's grace, our topic yesterday has driven us into a new series. The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy as it has been stated, is a series where God breaks downs the effects of not fulfilling purpose.
This tragedy is so great and lamentable because very few people in the whole world today are not victims of it. In simpler terms and as it had been earlier stated; The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy is another way of saying "The Dangers of not fulfilling your purpose."
It is a mystery of life that many who are recognized in the world today are unknown to heaven. Such people are successful on Earth but has failed in heaven. They are living on earth but are dead to heaven. They seem to be fulfilling destiny on earth but their purpose has already been declared VACANT! In heaven. What a tragedy indeed.
All as a result of going against the will of God, and not doing what He has sent them to do.
You see, ambitions, passions, skills, zeal, and even opportunities can be very misleading if one is not careful. You can even be a full time servant of God without working in any secular organizations, and still not be fulfilling God's purpose for your life.
Your purpose is the reason for your existence, the map of your life, the original plan of God for your life, your calling , your mission on earth, your Divine mandate, your life programme, the solutions you are to provide to the problems you are meant to solve, it is why God ever thought of creating you at the first place, it is the real you, it is your greatest contribution to God's work on earth, it is your lifetime job, it is your Divine destiny.
Anything and anyone without a purpose is useless, and is living a meaningless life. If you still find yourself alive today, its because of the purpose of God for your life.
Generally, God's grace given to us through Jesus Christ is to fulfill purpose. The purpose of Jesus was to demonstrate God's love for mankind by redeeming the world. The fulfillment of it is the source of Christianity, and the grace that we all are enjoying today. Imagine what would have happened if Jesus hadn't fulfilled his purpose. And imagine how great the world would be if everyone begins to fulfill theirs.
Incase you don't know, there are destinies of people tied to yours, inventions, innovations and all what could impact the world for God in you. Your purpose is your office and assignment in God's kingdom. but if you are found wanting there, what would happen?
Continues tomorrow!
REVIVING QUOTE: If you don't fulfill your purpose, God would raise someone else to do it in your stead.
REVIVING PRAYERS
- Enemies of God's purpose in my life, die in the name of Jesus.
- Powers from my foundation, assigned to cut short my glory, die in the name of Jesus.
- My life shall fulfill my purpose in the name of Jesus.
- You my head hear the word of your creator, reject bewitchment in the name of Jesus .
- Satanic manipulations, having their ways in my life, your end has come, catch your owners in the name of Jesus.
- Wonder working power of God, perform wonders that will catapult me to my Divine destination in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic pollution and contamination through dreams, be nullified by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- My father, wherever I have gotten you wrong, please make me right in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus wherever I have fallen from your grace, please pick me up in Jesus name.
- Anything in my life making me to stink before heaven, blood of Jesus wash them away in the name of Jesus.
- I shall get to where God is taking me to in the name of Jesus.
- O God my father, arise and take me to where my legs can not reach in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus Christ has overcome the world, therefore I shall overcome the world in the name of Jesus.
- My Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth fulfilled his purpose, therefore by the power in his blood, I shall fulfill mine in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, bless me to expand your kingdom in the name of Jesus .
- I shall enjoy serving God in Jesus name.
- If my purpose has been vacant, father have mercy and reappoint me in Jesus name.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

25TH, MARCH, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship as led by the spirit.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy - Series (Part 2)

MEMORY VERSE: Ecclesiastes 3:1 - To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

REVIVING WORD: God You shall no more be ignorant of who you are, in the name of Jesus.

A lot of things would happen if your purpose seat is vacant, or rather if you are not found fulfilling your purpose.

But we'll try to consider some, such as---- (1) Will Confusion: when a person is not fulfilling his or her purpose, the first thing that happens is that the person would be in a state of confusion. And Not just any confusion, but "will" confusion. As in confused on what to do, where to go, or even how to start with. Such a life may always visualize what to do, but wouldn't end up doing so, as a result of not being "sure" if that is what they want to do, or if that is what is best for them. They plan and don't execute, they gather but at the end scatter. In most cases, depression sets in. It even leads to them doubting of their own personality at times and what they've done so far. Thoughts like: what is my name?... Why did I study this course?... Should I be working here?... What really made me to marry her/him?... Would be coming into such minds.

If you find yourself or has found yourself in this situation before, it is as a result of lack of purpose, not fulfilling purpose and vacancy on your office of purpose.

REVIVING QUOTE: You don't expect not to be confused, when you don't deeply know WHO you are.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- O God my creator, reveal myself to me in the name of Jesus
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

26TH, MARCH, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship as led by the spirit.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy - Series (Part 3)

MEMORY VERSE: Ecclesiastes 3:1 - To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

REVIVING WORD: God You shall no more be ignorant of your purpose, in the name of Jesus.

What Happens When There is Purpose Vacancy- (continuation):

(2) Troubled Mind: One who is confused on what to do can not be untroubled. The mind can not be settled. Neither can happiness be there to the fullest. This is because from what our topic implies; "The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy," there would always be a vacuum in such a life, that needs to be filled up as a result of purposelessness.

(3) Low Self Esteem: Someone once said; "When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable." That is---when the value of something is unknown, it can be treated anyhow. No one under this circumstance would feel highly of his/herself. Most times why we engage in some sinful acts and get depressed over what shouldn't be worried about is because we don't know WHO WE ARE. When you know "Who you are," you'd know where to go, whom to mingle with, and how to handle whatever life throws at you. Nothing and no one would ever be able to bring you down again. But if your purpose is not known to you, you'd continue living a sad and pitiful life.

(3) Labour more than Favour: Purposeless people always does and achieves even the smallest of things in Struggles. This is when the saying; " Working like an elephant, but eating like an ant" will be applicable to such life. You see, Prophecies of being wealthly shall not manifest, if the person it was prophecied to, is doing the wrong job. Neither shall God bless the work of your hands if it is another man's own. If your purpose is in barbing, no matter how much you labour in fashion designing, God wouldn't bless you as he's supposed to. Doing the wrong thing causes labour to be more than favour because it ties down your hands from receiving Divine blessings. When we pray that God should bless our handiwork, or that God should bless us more than we work, it means that we should labour little and be greatly favoured or that we should earn more than we work for. which could only be possible if we are found fulfilling the right purpose.

REVIVING QUOTE: Only "you" can do what God has "called" you for. That is why you can easily succeed in it. And that is why God called "you" and not others, and also why he made only one of your kind in the first place.

REVIVING PRAYERS
- O God my creator, reveal myself to me in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not do another man's job in the name of Jesus.

- My father, if I have been serving someone else's purpose, please have mercy and deliver me in the name of Jesus.

- You my seat of purpose, you shall no more be vacant in the name of Jesus.

- O God of Abraham, Isaac and of Israel, arise and bless the works of my hands in the name of Jesus.

- Holy Ghost! Empower me for my Divine purpose in the name of Jesus.

Continues tomorrow by God's grace.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
27TH, MARCH, 2020.
REVIVING SONG: Holy Ghost I need a change by fire...
REVIVING TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy - Series (Part 4)
REVIVING WORD: Your purpose shall be plainly revealed to you.
(5) Over Sleeping: A Purposeless person is one who oversleeps. If you haven't gotten to the point in life where what wakes you up is your passion/dreams and the last thing on your mind before you sleep at night is the same, it's because you are not in line with your purpose.
It's not even possible to be purposeful and still have complete sleeps.
Until I started staying up at night to engage in mine and all through the day, I never knew what many great people said about success depriving them of their sleep was true.
For instance , many of our generals In the kingdom (work of ministry) has said it most times that they sleep the maximum of two to four hours in a day. Some others has even stopped sleeping at night. What a sacrifice!...
We just only admire what we see great people do, without considering what they had to go through to get up there and to remain in that position. Success is not for lazy people.
You cant be occupying your purpose and at the same time be sleeping on it. God would either not allow you to even get there or to announce your vacancy when it gets too much.
Oversleeping will make you weak, incompetent, dull, spiritual heavy and inactive, and void of God's plan for you. It is better to stay up all night with God, than to sleep and have nightmares.
REVIVING QUOTE: Your dreams are the programmes details of your life.
REVIVING PRAYERS
- Thou Power of sleep, depriving me of my purpose , die in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of procrastination in my life, come out by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Cloud of confusion over my decisions, clear away by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft meetings held against me, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, laminate my life in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Fire, begin to burn in my soul in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God, answer for me wherever my name is being mentioned for evil in the name of Jesus.
- Henceforth, you my sleep hear the word of the Lord, you shall cooperate with God for my life in the name of Jesus.
- I subdue the spirit of oversleeping in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of emptiness back fire by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Thunder fire of God, appear, and begin to strike all my progress stoppers in the name of Jesus.
- Powers collecting my blessings before they get to me, your time is up! die in the name of Jesus.
- Mountain of my problems, hear the word of faith! I remove you and cast you into the sea in the name of Jesus.
- Divine hunters, arise and wage war in my village in the name of Jesus.
Continues tomorrow by God's grace.
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2020
This is where we shall stop for the week guys. Revival Tonic continues next week. Stay connected for Happy Home.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2020
Continues next week.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Coming up tomorrow.

Stay connected.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:07am On Mar 30, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

-----------------------------------------
DATE: 30th, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING SONG: Pick any song of praise/worship as led by the Holy Spirit.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy - Series (Part 5).

REVIVING WORD: Today, God shall give you your Joseph Dreams in the name of Jesus.

---------THE MESSAGE--------

(6) Dream Famine: After some personal spiritual research I made, I came to the conclusion that; "people who sleeps alot don't dream. or rather, have dreams." Your dreams is what keeps you up and going. It is like a light to your path. It leads you and teaches you about your future. It is your God's way of personally and directly prophesying to you about yourself. You can not be in line with purpose and not have dreams. And you can't have dreams without having purpose. They both work together. Your dream is the preliminaries of your purpose. As a matter of fact, only dead people dont have dreams. Dreams continue even while fulfilling your purpose. Because every stages of life is revealed and is covered by a dream. Your dream is what "time-travels" you to the future even while being in the present. It is what nobody can not give to you except God. It is your hope in Jesus. It is the fuel of your destiny. And it can be a very big tragedy when you don't have one. Such a person is just like a living dead and a walking corpse.

It shall not be our portion in Jesus name.

REVIVING QUOTE: What ignited the fire of Joseph's destiny were his dreams. And at the same time it was what kept him going. Many of the great inventions in the world today were first dreams in the hearts of common men like us.

REVIVING PRAYERS
(MORNING)
- You my Purpose Dreams, manifest by fire in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not continue to sleep in vain in the name of Jesus.

- My Father , enroll me in the school of dreams in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, let my dreams have meanings in the name of Jesus.

- Cloud of confusion over my dreams clearaway by fire in the name of Jesus.

(EVENING)
- My spiritual antenna, receive stronger signals by fire in the name of Jesus.

- Foundational Powers that hates my dreams, die in the name of Jesus.

- Environmental Witchcraft powers assigned to terminate my dreams, scatter and die in the name of Jesus.

- I shall fulfill the dreams of God for my life only in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, make me spiritually sensitive to my dreams in the name of Jesus.

Continues Tomorrow by God's grace.
------
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL. INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

-----------------------------------------
DATE: 31st, MARCH, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy - Series (Part 6)

MEMORY VERSE: Ecclesiastes 3:1 - To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

REVIVING WORD: The enemies of your calling shall die in the name of Jesus.

What happens when there is purpose vacancy - (continuation):

(7) Man Dependent: Anyone not operating in God's plan for his life shall always depend on man. The reason is because they are ignorant of what can bring wealth to them; which is their purpose.

(cool Misguided : Doing the wrong thing at the right time. Pursuing what can not add value to their life. Living double or false personalities. Studying someone else's course, married to someone else's Divine partner, doing the wrong job and chasing the wrong dreams. Your purpose beloved, affects all these areas. Misguided people are those that envies people doing better than them, or thinks they are doing better than others as a result of being ignorant of God's plan for their life. Being misguided is simply lack of Divine direction.

(9) Closed Heavens: Heaven will surely not open for one who doesn't has need of it. Open heavens is what rains grace on what you are doing, Grace for Divine empowerment, it showers blessings, favour and Divine light to the darkness of one's life. It makes whatever you are doing to be done with ease and worth the while. It is from thence that your oil of refreshing regularly comes from in order to do better than before. Open heavens will supply whatever it would take for a purpose to be fulfilled; including fighting those against it. When the heavens opened over Jesus in River Jordan; he was empowered and Divinely commissioned, and so was it in Acts chapter 2 ; when the holy ghost rained in the upper room. Hardship, struggling, ill lucks, failures, cloud of confusion, lack of Divine direction and such likes are signs that one is operating under a closed heaven. God is never ready to waste his resources on someone operating under the wrong cause. Thus the heavens would be shut over such life.

I pray yours shall be blasted opened today in the name of Jesus.

REVIVING QUOTE: Whenever you constantly fill empty, the only thing that can fill-up that emptiness is PURPOSE.

REVIVING PRAYERS
(MORNING)
- I shall overcome the battles of my parents in Jesus name.

- Nothing shall by any means hurt me in Jesus name.

- My foundation shall not stop my purpose in Jesus name.

- I shall excel where others has failed in Jesus name.

-My rod of power, I claim you today in the name of Jesus.

(EVENING)
- By the power of Holy Ghost I put on the mantle of holiness and purity today in the name of Jesus.

- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I renew the mark of God upon my forehead in the name of Jesus.

- Anointing of touch not, flow into my life in the name of Jesus.

- Heavens over my life, be blasted opened by fire in the name of Jesus.

- By the power of God's sufficient grace, I shall not be a cast away in the name of Jesus.

Continues Tomorrow by God's grace.
------
© REVIVAL TONIC IS AN ONLINE DAILY DEVOTIONAL. INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST AND WRITTEN BY ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
-----
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 3:46am On Apr 01, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

-------------------------------
DATE: 1st, APRIL, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: The Tragedy Of Purpose Vacancy - Series (Part 7)

MEMORY VERSE: Ecclesiastes 3:1 - To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.

REVIVING WORD: Every stranger, sitting on your throne, shall be evacuated in the name of Jesus.

What happens when there is purpose vacancy - (continuation):

(10) Weakness: Such a person gives up easily. Lacks passion and drive. Doesn't believe in miracles. Accepts defeats and also surrenders very easily even at the slightest of threats; Because he/she doesn't have a pursuit, a dream, an ambition , or something to live for. Your purpose is the burden of God in your heart. There's no way you would be manifesting it weakly. For there'll always be a burning desire, and an insatiable hunger to do more for God until it is fulfilled on earth.

(11) Death calling : Samson already had "death" knocking on his door, the moment he slipped away from his Divine purpose to follow Delilah. And at the end, he died untimely. I pray that "had I know" shall never be your portion in Jesus name.

(12) Divine Withdrawal : For those whose heavens are already opened, and are thereby already fulfilling purpose; I want you to know that if you don't seat tight, that , that gracious power given unto you to fulfil destiny, could be taken away by God; when you break your covenant with him; when you waste it; and when you begin to add anything else to it. When this happens, only the mercy of God, can bring it back. I pray God shall not withdraw from your life what completes you in Jesus name.

(13) Replacement: This is when a call for "Whom shall I send" will be made. This is when God would raise up a stone to praise him---Meaning he would pickup a filthy sinner and clean up to fulfill that purpose. This is when there is vacancy in one's purpose. Permit me to say this is when "Your shakara don end." I pray, if your purpose has been declared vacant, God shall have mercy and reappoint you like prophet Isaiah in Jesus name.

(14) Vain life: At the end of every purposeless life, there would always be nothing to show for it. But in God's view, it is not being able to leave a legacy behind or put your name in the sands of time. But not being able to fulfill that which he has sent you to do on earth, and as a result, make it to hell fire at the end. I pray it shall not be our portion in Jesus name.

REVIVING QUOTE: Until Joseph stopped occupying the seat of a chief prisoner and move to that of a prime minister in Egypt; His value was not known.

REVIVING PRAYERS
(MORNING)
- Holy Ghost, overshadow my will in the name of Jesus.

- My Father, give me a contract that shall announce my purpose in the name of Jesus.

- Lord Jesus, take me back to Calvary, I surrender totally to you today in the name of Jesus.

(EVENING)
- Grace to be totally broken, and completely moulded into God's original form for my life, Fall upon me by fire in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not see my mates and hide in the name of Jesus.

- I shall not look back and regret in the name of Jesus.

- My case shall not be determined by powers that conquers great destinies in my lineage in the name of Jesus.

------
-----
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2020
May we not be given denied access into our purpose in Jesus name.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:22am On Apr 02, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

DATE: 2nd, APRIL, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Enemies Of Purpose.

REVIVING WORD: Your destiny shall not be Bewitched in Jesus name.

Having concluded the tragedy of purpose vacancy, it is important that we consider a spinoff from it which reveals the enemies of purpose to us.

Your Purpose has alot of enemies that is against the manifestation. Most times these enemies are the ones responsible for purpose vacancies. They are as follows:

1) Ignorance: This is not when you don't just "know" something, but when you don't want to know something. Ignorance is a disease that affects both the educated and uneducated. It is lack of enlightenment and vision. Beloved, it is impossible to grow when ignorance is in place.

2) Pride: An ignorant person is also someone with pride. They feel already at the mountain top when they are still in the valley of life. While chasing the career of a medical doctor, such a person's purpose could be to be a farmer. But what Pride does is that even when that person discovers this, he/she would feel too "big" to be a farmer, and continue with whatever they think is "befitting" for them. Pride, they say is like a flat tyre, that except it is fixed the vehicle can not go anywhere.

3) Unbelief: Faith drives passion and masterminds success. Even after accepting your purpose, if you don't believe in it and what God can make you to become with it, you may never get to succeed in it.

4) Unteachable spirit: You must be ready to learn and unlearn if you ever want to grow in life. Unteachable spirit is a descendant of pride. Who knows? Your purpose could be something you are yet to know about that may require you to start afresh by learning new things. An Unteachable spirit may be someone who already knows, but doesn't want to accept the truth or apply it.

5) Anti-Change Spirit: Everything and Everyone changes everyday. The way the world was a decade ago, wasn't how it is now. A purposeful person must be ready to change his mindset, thinking faculty, location, decisions, and even friends, whenever it is required, in order to be in line with purpose.

6) Fear : Why most people don't change at times is because of fear. Fear of not getting expected results, and fear of taking risks. If you happen to be a very shy person but your purpose is to be a motivational speaker, you would first need to overcome that fear of facing people before anything can work.

7) Feeling insecure: Not being confident in oneself or in certain situations.

REVIVING QUOTE: If you are guilty of any of the above mentioned, then YOU are an enemy of your purpose.

REVIVING PRAYERS
(MORNING)
- My case is different in Jesus name.

- My case shall not be impossible in Jesus name.

- By the word of God, my case is settled in Jesus name.

(EVENING)
- My problems shall not be bigger than what prayers can solve in Jesus name.

- At the end, my mockers shall not be right about me in the name of Jesus.

- In the name of Jesus, my Divine purpose shall be established.

- I shall not be an enemy of God's plan for my life in the name of Jesus.
------
-----
JESUS IS LORD.

Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC �

DATE: 3rd, APRIL, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Prerequisites For Manifesting Purpose.

REVIVING WORD: Your dreams shall not be aborted in the name of Jesus.

Today, in our purpose class we shall be looking at The Prerequisites For Manifesting Purpose. Or simply, The things needed in order for one's purpose to manifest.

1) Jesus : Anyone who is not a friend of Jesus is only jeopardizing his future. Giving your life to Christ is like insuring it. In today's world, everyone has where they belong, and to whom they belong to, in order to excel in their field of purpose. Before officially being a part of any industry and succeeding in it, many will come to you to join them for protection, connection and power. But if one is not already standing firm in Christ, such a life could yield and at the end suffer the consequences. This morning am not just preaching Jesus to you for heaven sake, but for the fulfillment and security of your purpose. The only way to overcome temptations, tribulations, and trials that shall come to you in the quest of fulfilling your purpose is to be friends with the one who overcame the World; JESUS CHRIST.

2) Spiritual Warfare : Ephesians 6:12 would make one understand that this life is a battle, and anyone who wants to be victorious in it must wrestle; thereby engaging in spiritual warfare. This war is not physical but spiritual. There are unseen forces and dark powers that rules the affairs of this wicked world. They are incharge of what goes in and out, and what lives and die. Every destiny not found in Christ, must agree to their terms and conditions. Spiritual warfare is a battle between the Kingdom of Light (GOD) and the Kingdom of Darkness (DEVIL). Spiritual warfare is when you make up your mind to kill whatever needs to be killed for your glory to manifest. And to engage in this spiritual conflict, we need to:

3) Put on the Whole Armour of God : Every soldier must prepare for war by being fully armed before going into the battle field; and thank God the bible didn't leave us clueless in that area. For in that same Ephesians 6, from verses 13 - 17; it urges us to put on the WHOLE armour of God which includes: The belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness, the shoes/boots of the gospel of peace, the shield of faith, the helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the word of God.

You can further read the whole of Ephesians 6, for better understanding.

Beloved, Time will not permit us to go further, so we'll stop here for the week and continue on Monday.

But for those who has decided to accept Jesus, as a prerequisite for the manifestation of their purpose, you can do that by saying "Lord Jesus, come into to my life. I accept you as my personal Lord and savior. I believe in my heart, that you died and rose from the dead to save me. Am sorry for all my sins. wash me by your precious blood. write my name in the book of Life, and empower me to fulfill my purpose. In Jesus name I have prayed, Amen."

Congrats for taking the best decision in life. Please look for a Bible beliving Church near you to start attending in order to grow your new found faith in Christ.

God bless you for your time.

REVIVING QUOTE: No purpose can be fulfilled outside God.

REVIVING PRAYERS
(MORNING)
- I shall not be a casualty in the battle of life in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, after the order of Acts chapter 1 verse 8, empower me in the name of Jesus.

- My life shall not be a disappointment to heaven in the name of Jesus.

(EVENING)
- Powers from my foundation, assigned against my destiny, you are a liar, die by fire in the name of Jesus.

- Where is the Lord God of Elijah, Arise and prove yourself as GOD in my life in the name of Jesus.

- O God arise and change my story to glory in the name of Jesus.

- After the order of David, I receive the power to rewrite my family history in the name of Jesus.
------
-----
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 5:58am On Apr 05, 2020
Continues tomorrow.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:57am On Apr 06, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

6th, April, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Prerequisites For Manifesting Purpose (Part 2/Conclusion).

REVIVING SCRIPTURE: Ephesians 1.

MEMORY VERSE: Ecclesiastes 3:1- To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

REVIVING WORD: My prayers shall hit their targets in the name of Jesus.

Prerequisites For Manifesting Purpose (Cont.):

(4) Prayers : No child of God, engaging in spiritual warfare, armed with the armour of God will neglect prayers. Prayers will keep you in motion with God and updated with his plans for your life. Ephesians 6:18 admonishes that we should pray always, and with "all" prayers. Meaning we shouldn't cease, or have a particular type or way of praying. The battle of spiritual warfare itself is a battle of prayer.

(5) Watchfulness : 1 Peter 4:7 tells us to watch unto prayer. Jesus also said the same to us in Matthew 26:41. Watchfulness is simply being spiritually sensitive and alert towards the happenings around us. It is not living carelessly or judging by the flesh. It is paying attention to revelations that will be coming through intensive prayers and acting on them. It is being tempt conscious of the devil, lest we fall into temptations.

(6) Patience: A virtue they say it is. Anyone working with the ancient of days must be patient. That same Ephesians 6:18 urges us to "persevere" while praying. Just because God has showed you something now, doesn't mean it would happen now. To work with the ancient of days we need to learn to wait always on him.

(7) Thanksgiving: Though your begining was small, your latter end shall be great. Giving thanks is a way of telling God he has done you good and that you want more. Even as humans, we always expects a "thank you" from people when we do them favour. How much more God ?...

May we not fail at the edge of our breakthroughs in Jesus name.

REVIVING QUOTE: The only thing free from God is salvation. All other blessings comes with conditions. But not that which we wouldn't be able to fulfill.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Let the fire of God consume every satanic properties in the name of Jesus.

- Let the blood of Jesus nullify every satanic dreams and prophecies in the name of Jesus.

- Let the power of the Most High God come upon me in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Let the Holy Ghost overshadow me in the name of Jesus.

- I refuse to repeat my mistakes in the name of Jesus.

- I receive power to tread upon serpents and scorpions in the name of Jesus.

- I shall seek first God's kingdom and all his righteousness in the name of Jesus.

JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�
7th, April, 2020.
REVIVING TOPIC: Processes Of Purpose.
REVIVING WORD: God shall smash the heads of your stubborn enemies together in the name of Jesus.
Though we might have given the prerequisites for manifesting purpose, it is important to note that purpose wouldn't still manifest just yet. But would have to go through some processes.
Below are some of them:
(1) Process of Submission : Not all who has given their lives to Christ, has submitted to his will for their lives. Submission to God is laying down all you are, all you have and what you can do for God's will to be done in your life. It is living daily to please the Father. It is converting your ambitions to Kingdom dreams and using your talents to spread the gospel. It is dying to your flesh, that the spirit through Christ may live. It is brokeness and self-denial, it is exchanging your will for the will of Father and casting all your burdens (excluding nothing) upon Jesus.
(2) Process of intimate Relationship : Submission is useless if you are not having an intimate relationship with God. Many people makes the mistake of submitting and leaving. but You don't just submit and leave his presence like that, but submit and continue to dwell in there. You see, Intimacy with God is constant fellowshipping with him. It is an unquenchable hunger for him. It is a supernatural magnetic force that constantly draws you to anything related to him. It is serving him in public and going back to do the same in your closet. It is hearing always from him. It is being rooted in his word, addicted to his praises, fervent in prayer and active in his church. The more you draw nearer to him, the more he draws nearer to you.
(3) Process of Sanctification: This is the process concerned with spiritual, foundational and personal purging. Everyone wants to be a vessel unto honour but not all are ready to be made into one. This process is that which has to do with God constantly purifying you as a vessel. Separating you for himself. Cleaning up the mess that every sin you may have committed made, even after being forgiven of them.
(4) Process of Reeducation: As I've said some messages away that it may be you don't even know anything about your purpose in life. And I mean anything like how to do what you are called for. For example, someone who has spent all his years being a doctor but was supposed to be a lawyer would have to reeducate himself in order to fit into that purpose when he finally realises and accepts it. The process of Reeducation is learning new things (including what you may never like before), doing away with your former way of reasoning, setting new goals, and changing in all areas needed for you to fit into what God is making you to become.
(5) Process of Rediscovery : The bible didn't just said "behold old things are passed away and all things become new." For nothing. But that whatever and whoever you were before meeting Christ is dead, and that you are now a new person. So, whatever picture you'v had about yourself then would be totally different from what you would be seeing. Hence, you need to do away with your former personality. At this stage, you begin to rediscover your self in talents, skills, potentials, career fields, abilities etc all that which makes up your purpose. This is what the Reeducation process is aimed to achieve.
REVIVING QUOTE: Everything works by a process. We are like seeds planted by God. And process is not to delay or make us suffer, but to make us ripe enough for harvest.
REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- O God arise and avenge me of my evil doers in the name of Jesus.
- Powers constantly postponing my blessings, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
- Let every satanic powers in my environment, Bow to Jesus in the name of Jesus.
(Evening)
- Grace to be moulded into God's form for my life, envelop me by fire in the name of Jesus.
- O God arise and deliver me from my Egypt in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, have mercy and takeaway Egypt out of me in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not be used as a bad example to others in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

8th, April, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Processes Of Purpose.

REVIVING WORD: Receive your angelic visitation today in the name of Jesus.

Processes of Purpose (Cont.) :

(6) Process of Starting From God : To everyone with a calling, either to sing, act, write, speak, or administration---it is required in the process of your purpose that you start from God. Remember your purpose is the reason God created you, therefore if you'd ever want to get serious with it , the best way to start is to start by using it for God. How? Well start from the church. Begin to render help in areas God gifted you in. If you don't pass through this process, your foundation can never be solid in Christ neither can your purpose be established. This is simply telling us to apply for the work of the Kingdom.

(7) Process of Starting small: now that you have decided to start from God, don't think he would make you the head choir, senior pastor, technical team coordinator, or even head of accounting department just yet. Because You would need to humble yourself to whatever position that would be given to you to start from in that church or Christian organization. Don't start eyeing pastoral ordination because you dreamt of being a pastor. Even at that, God could start you off as an usher.

(cool Process of being in line with purpose : Make sure whatever you would doing for God, is according his grace/his gifts upon your life. I keep on telling people that ; Joining prayer warrior group because you love to pray or can pray isn't just enough reason for you to belong there. It may be you have good communicating skills and God therefore wants you to join the evangelism department. God is always overjoyed whenever he sees us using our gifts, talents and potentials to work for him. What makes us not to work for God in vain is when we are doing what he wants us to do.

(9) Process of Humility : God loves the humble. He giveth grace to them and not the proud. While working for God, you need to do it selflessly by obeying those God has placed in authority no matter the age barriers or differences, and as well treat everyone equally and respectively that are around you. Even when you start getting better at what you do and recognitions starts coming in, don't let it get to your head and therefore start disrespecting or placing yourself above those who has been there before you.

(10) Process of being diligent with the little God has entrusted you with : It is how you treat what is being entrusted to you now that shall determine if another one would be given to you, or if you would be rewarded. Don't because of where you are going to, pay less attention to where you are now. Give in all your best for God even more than that which you are being paid for, and he shall uplift you in Jesus name.

REVIVING QUOTE: Fulfilling purpose is all about serving God.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- No weapon formed against me and my family this season, shall prosper in the name of Jesus.

- By the power given to me by Jesus Christ, I tread upon my serpents and scorpions today in the name of Jesus.

- God's blessing for me this season shall not pass me by in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- I receive grace to come out of disgrace in the name of Jesus.

- Wherever others has failed in my generation, I shall make it in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, arise in your power, and take me to my place of glory in the name of Jesus.

- My life, carry the Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

9th, April, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Processes Of Purpose (Conclusion).

REVIVING WORD: Heaven shall market your products and services in Jesus name.

Processes of Purpose (Conclusion) :

11) Process of Passing Through Fire (1 Corinthians 3:13-15): Before gold becomes gold it must first pass through fire. Night must come before the day and a tree must first die before it can grow again. What am trying to say is this; don't expect the journey to your land of Canaan to be smooth and obstacles free. Temptations, tribulations, trials, challenges, troubles and different types of problems shall come to you while you are even yet to start fulfilling purpose. And God would allow them not to make you suffer, but in order to train and develop you into a more stronger person for your purpose. When you pass through this stage 3 things would happen ; (I) You would be stronger than before even for greater challenges, (ii) You would be wiser than before, (iii) You would be divinely appointed to counsel, coach, mentor and help others who are in that situation that you have been in, to overcome it.

12) Process of Seeking First God's Kingdom (Matthew 6:33) : Above everything, there's need to always seek first the kingdom of God in all you do. Don't let who you are, what you have, and what you can do now, take away your focus from heaven. If after everything (including fulfilling purpose), you don't make it to heaven then it would all be vain. Don't get distracted, don't get overwhelmed, and don't get carried away. If you don't seek first God's kingdom and all its righteousness now that you are still in the process of becoming who God wants you to be, is it when you have now become that person that you would seek him first?... Seeking first God's kingdom is doing all you can for heaven sake. The rapture can come at anytime as well as your personal rapture (death), and only the kingdom seekers would be caught up with Jesus to heaven. Money, fame, material things, and riches of this world would come along with the manifestation of your purpose, for they belong to us. But never ever let them be your aim, focus, or priority; if you want to be formed into a MAN/WOMAN OF PURPOSE.

Beloved, Don't do what you do for what you stand to gain from it, but do it for Kingdom sake.
Whatever you do "world-sake" will perish, but whatever you do for "kingdom-sake" will last forever.

REVIVING QUOTE: There are no testimonies without tests.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- Powers, using my glory more than me, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.

- After the order of moses, O Lord give me my rod of power in the name of Jesus.

- Under any circumstances, I refuse to manage my life in the name of Jesus

(Evening)
- Let the love of God rule over my life in the name of Jesus.

- Thou sickness that kills people in my lineage, your time is up, dry up in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, give me a financial breakthrough, to expand the kingdom of God in the name of Jesus.

- I refuse to have the love of money in me in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC

10th, April, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Discovering Your Purpose.

REVIVING WORD: Your testimony shall shake the earth in Jesus name.

To those who has been following in our purpose class lately, and might have wanted to know "How can I discover my purpose?" Well, God is dedicating this last edition of this week to you.

But just to refresh our memories: Purpose is the reason why God created you, it is your mission on earth, it is the programme of your destiny and the Will Of God for your life. Having note this, I'd like for us to pick out "Purpose; As the will of God for one's life." So, how then can we know God's will (purpose) for our lives? :

1) Having a relationship with God : It is mandatory that you move closer to God, and walk daily with him if you want to get him to respond to your conversations and give answers to your questions. I believe if you want something from a person, you'd have to go closer to him/her in order to get it. And how strong your relationship with God is, will determine how much you would be getting from him. To do this, don't be be prayerless, churchless, or bible-less. Make sure you engage in all activities that could get you closer to God as much as you can. And for those who are yet to accept Jesus, you need to do so quickly, if not, having a relationship with God/discovering your purpose in life can not be possible.

2) Surrender your will to God : God will not show you your purpose if you still have your own dreams and personal ambitions in mind. You need to surrender them all to him, so he can release his word for your life to you. Likewise will God not tell you what you wouldn't want to do. To do this, you need to seek to always please God and put Him first in all you do.

3) Surround yourself with Godly people: This is needed because God can also use our brethren to talk to us. But if you are always with those who can not add God to your life, it would be hard for him to speak to you through someone. If need be, you can as well seek their counsel in issues such as this if the spirit leads you to. It is always wise to seek godly counsel from those spiritually higher than you. That is why you should be around them.

4) Do the little you have already known about God's will : The bible is the best place for us to know about God's promises for our lives and how to get them. Therefore, start by abiding by them. In fact, if you already have something you are doing for God at the moment (maybe in the church) make sure you are faithful in it so as not to hinder other assignments from coming to you.

5) Do what you know how to do best : There's always that "thing" God has deposited in every person; that he/she can do without stress and without sweat. What are your gifts? What can you do that didn't require you to learn before you knew how to do it? Focus on those things and not the ones you can not do and is yet to know how to do. You see, all those gifts put together were given to you for a purpose. E.g if you love repairing electronic gadgets and you are very good at it, and all other things you know how to do best are centered around electronics, then its possible that your purpose might be around the engineering field.

With all these in place, and by the grace of God, beloved I assure you your purpose shall be made known to you.

Thank you.

For those who has decided to accept Jesus in order to have a relationship with God and discover their purpose, you can do that by saying "Lord Jesus, come into to my life. I accept you as my personal Lord and savior. I believe in my heart, that you died and rose from the dead to save me. Am sorry for all my sins. wash me by your precious blood. write my name in the book of Life, and help me to discover your purpose for my life. In Jesus name I have prayed, Amen."

REVIVING QUOTE: Pay more attention to what you can do, than what you can not do. In order words, focus on your abilities more than your disabilities.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- O God my helper, arise and connect me to those you have ordained to help me in the name of Jesus.

- Thou lifter of my head, arise and lift my head above my enemies in the name of Jesus.

- Great deliverer, arise in your power and deliver me from foundational bondages in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- I refuse to die uncelebrated in Jesus name.

-Battles assigned to escort me to the grave, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus.

- O Lord, endow me with the blessings of Joseph in the name of Jesus.

- If it is not your will lord, do not make me do it, in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Continues on Monday next week.

God bless you.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:56am On Apr 11, 2020
Good morning. Stay connected for new updates on Monday.

Please check out our happy home weekend devotional.

God bless you.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Continues 2morrow.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

13th, April, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Dangers Of Not Fulfilling Purpose.

REVIVING WORD: The Baton of your destiny shall be passed unto you in the name of Jesus.

This is quite different from purpose vacancy, because while that deals with still being alive but not fulfilling purpose, this deals with dying without fulfilling purpose. So beloved, this week we shall be concluding our purpose class with--- The Dangers of Not Fulfilling Purpose, or rather, What Happens When You Die Not Fulfilling Purpose :

1) Heavenly Disappointment : Many are celebrated in the world today, but are not celebrated in heaven. Many have died leaving legacies and all sorts of earthly achievements but, none are recorded in heaven. This is referred to as when heaven is disappointed at a person , or when they have became a disappointment to heaven. What a great and lamentable tragedy! When this happens what next?

2) Model of a bad example : As far as the Kingdom is concerned, such a person would be a bad example to others. For instance, It is abnormal for a genuine aspiring gospel artist to have a secular musician as a role model.

3) Lack of impact : Winning all the awards and getting recognitions can never be compared to winning souls and touching lives. Therefore I ask, is what you are doing now, something that can build up people, add to them, or even, reduce the problems we are facing in the world today? See, fighting poverty, reducing crime rates, providing social amenities, giving scholarships, creating solutions, and even, winning souls for heaven are not for the government, philanthropists, Pastors, entrepreneurs or richest people in the world alone. For they were once people like you and I. Develop yourself, look around you, what is that thing that you are gifted with, that you can use to solve the problems around you? A quote says "Be the change you seek" meaning--- Give what you are asking for. Making impact is all about making a difference with that which God has deposited in you.

2020 is not a year to chase after money, romantic relationships, or to build muscles. But rather, a year to take your purpose more seriously. More so now that we are in a new decade.

Receive Divine enablement in Jesus name.

We shall stop here for today, but by God's grace continue tomorrow.

REVIVING QUOTE : It is better for a person never to have been born at all, than to die not fulfilling purpose.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- In the name of Jesus, my name shall be written in the Lamb's book of life in the name of Jesus.

- I shall be celebrated in heaven and in earth in the name of Jesus.

- I write my name in the heavenly book of records in the name of Jesus.

(Evening)
- I shall make impacts in the name of Jesus.

- It shall be felt in heaven and in the earth in the name of Jesus

- I shall not be an example of failure in the name of Jesus.

- King of Glory, Arise in your power, and glorify yourself in my life in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Revival Tonic Daily Devotional : Anointing Versus Skills by MFMRevivalist: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2020
REVIVAL TONIC�

14th, April, 2020.

REVIVING TOPIC: Dangers Of Not Fulfilling Purpose. (Conclusion).

REVIVING WORD: You shall not die purposeless in the name of Jesus .

(Continuation)

4) Short lived legacy : Many want to be rich so they can be accepted in the society, and for some, so that they can liberate their families from poverty. But if you die not fulfilling what God has sent you to do, whatever you may have worked for, acquired, and left behind, would surely not remain , but die with you shortly afterwards. You know why? Because you got them from doing the wrong thing. Be wise, short lived legacy is not only as a result of doing illegal and evil things to make it in life. Because to God, you are already engaging in the illegal and doing evil when you are not found fulfilling your purpose.

5) Eternal Punishment : Don't be deceived, a minute in hell fire can never make up for a life time spent on earth or in Heaven. Hell is so bad that in the bible, the rich man who made it to hell, was craving for just a drop of water from Lazarus in heaven to quench his thirst. Don't ever make the mistake of selling your soul in exchange for the things of the world , believing that hell is not real or that it is not really a bad place as they Make it to seem. Note: selling your soul is not until you sign satanic contract or serve the devil directly, but when you prioritize making it in the world, than making it to Heaven. Don't enjoy in earth and suffer in hell, likewise it is not advisable to suffer on earth and suffer after death. Heaven is a beautiful place where no sorrows, pains, hunger, lack, sickness, sufferings, and death exist. It uses technology that is a trillion times more advanced than ours could ever be, here on earth. Please don't miss it for anything!!! Eternal punishment is simply God's everlasting wrath upon those who wasted their lives on earth.

You shall not be one of them in Jesus name.

Having concluded our purpose class today, Glory be to Almighty God. But God's joy would be that you aren't just a reader of this messages alone, but a doer of them. And just so you know, all what you have been reading so far, is a part of my purpose that I am gracefully fulfilling. So be rest assured, I am not preaching to you, what I am not practising.

I leave you with these questions to meditate upon :

1) Who am I ?

2) Why am I Here ?

3) Where am I going to ?

May God grant you answers to them in Jesus name, Amen.

REVIVING QUOTE : Dying and not fulfilling your purpose, is a way of telling God that He shouldn't have created you in the first place.

REVIVING PRAYERS.
(Morning)
- This year, I shall not fail God in the name of Jesus.

- Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise and prove that there is a God in Israel in the name of Jesus.

- Sicknesses in my soul, my spirit, and in my body, be healed by the blood of Jesus.

(Evening)
- Every mountain placed between me and my next level, collapse with the rock of ages in the name of Jesus.

- Problems that came into my life, at my birth, die in the name of Jesus.

- Whatever that will hinder my making it to heaven, Father, kill it before it happens in the name of Jesus.

- Until my last breath, I shall praise the Lord in the name of Jesus.
JESUS IS LORD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feed On His Word By Pastor Adeboye / Is There Something Inherently Wrong With Black Africans? / The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.