Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Help A Nairalander He Needs To Pay His School Fees And Accommodation Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Nairalander He Needs To Pay His School Fees And Accommodation Fee (194 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander He Needs To Pay His School Fees And Accommodation Fee by Mikkie10: 3:15am On Feb 14, 2020
please guys we resuming soon and I don't have money to pay for my school fees. 0264244779 Gtbank that's the account to help with. God bless you as you let me continue in my education
Everything that's unsettle in your life shall me settled in Jesus name
Re: Help A Nairalander He Needs To Pay His School Fees And Accommodation Fee by Mikkie10: 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
please you guys should help a nairalander

(1) (Reply)

National Business And Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) GCE 2019 Nov/dec Res / What Are The Right Steps To Study For A Bachelor's Degree In Abroad / How To Study Overseas For Free In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.