Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

“The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School (40175 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Nigerian Student In Taiwan University Makes His School Raise The Nigerian Flag. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by MrCover: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man, Maduadichie Cyprian, who engaged in menial jobs and used the proceeds to sponsor himself through school, has taken to his social media handle to celebrate his graduation, Reports.

Posting photos of himself doing the menial jobs alongside photos of himself on the day of his final paper, Cyprian wrote, As Obtained By Below:

'
THE SUFFERING BOY HAS GRADUATED!

Don't envy me, rejoice with me. Whenever I see these pictures, i cry because I know how I suffered to make it in school.

Happy Graduation to me.

Congratulations

to Me, I and myself

Cyma is a Graduate

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2956884074554032&id=100006974058902

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by NOC1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats, you’re a VIP.
My advise for you is to look forward on been an entrepreneur than working for someone. You’ve molded yourself to withstand turbulence and storms, this is not the hour to relax. Keep your eyes on the goal, remain focus and you will wear the crown.
Congrats

333 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by DaddyRochie1642: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
NOC1:
Congrats, you’re a VIP.
My advise for you is to look forward on been an entrepreneur than working for someone. You’ve molded yourself to withstand turbulence and storms, this is not the hour to relax. Keep your eyes on the goal, remain focus and you will wear the crown.
Congrats

Quality Advise.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by DaddyRochie1642: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
The Bible knows why it says "Truely, a Labourer deserves his wages", ... He has Laboured, he deserves his wages.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by lilvicky68(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow.. another good news from .. congrats man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Seniorwriter(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
But according to Bubu & other political leaders the youths are Lazy...whereas during their youths they were even been paid to go to school though bubu opted for military and to topple the Government to no positive effect.

Even with a second chance he is breaking his first record of impoverishment on the citizenry.

Congrats to the young dude.....

@Seniorwriter

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by fourboys: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
God bless u more bro

4 Likes

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by slawormiir: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Congratulations to a real niggar

Don't despise the days of your little beginning

meobizy:
He never start. At least he has a foundation to fall back on when jobs are hard to come by. Many Nigerians graduates need to try their hands at menial labour. At worst it’ll put 500 naira in your pocket daily — not enough to progress but something to live off.
Just congratulate the niggar..which one be He never start?
If he choke am later in life then he enter bombing and loading ....life nor be do or die affair....there are different ways to make money these days

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Thinktwicemybro: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
You are doing well no proceed as Now Your Suffering Continues (NYSC).
Note that buhari has announced no employment so better continue your Hussle.

Congrats.

13 Likes

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by sylve11: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Events stare at human foresight, nothing is certain but the unforeseen.

Life sha.

Nice one @ op. cool
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Dreadlock69(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
What it takes to be a man

3 Likes

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by EyezofGod120: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
cheesy this man survived because,he has no girlfriend

26 Likes

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Funke!!!

1 Like

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by HundredWays(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is Golden kiss

Meanwhile some people no go sleep thinking Argentina go win Copa America..

We go talk tomorrow morning sha tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by iLegendd(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations!

Welcome back to the real world.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Ejonibart: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Benblaq(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations! We'll all get there, the only requirement is to stay resilient. May God help us now and after.

8 Likes

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by iamyemiakins(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
I see him getting several employment offers and also sponsorship for his future endeavours.

The suffering boy go soon build house, buy car and be a money man very soon.

Watch this space...

10 Likes

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by koxi: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations bro
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Algold: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Resemble Da grin...

1 Like

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
in this life never look down on someone
congrats to him
he's already a success already

6 Likes

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Your determination to succeed finally paved way for you.
Congratulations and all the best in your career endeavours.
Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Zinpat: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man, Maduadichie Cyprian, who engaged in menial jobs and used the proceeds to sponsor himself through school, has taken to his social media handle to celebrate his graduation, Reports.

Posting photos of himself doing the menial jobs alongside photos of himself on the day of his final paper, Cyprian wrote, As Obtained By Below:

'

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2956884074554032&id=100006974058902

Congratulations. God bless u

1 Like

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Naijayouth(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats
May God bless all our efforts.

1 Like

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by meobizy(f): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
He never start. At least he has a foundation to fall back on when jobs are hard to come by. Many Nigerians graduates need to try their hands at menial labour. At worst it’ll put 500 naira in your pocket daily — not enough to progress but something to live off.

1 Like

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by Authoreety: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by proclinician: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The Bible knows why it says "Truely, a Labourer deserves his wages", ... He has Laboured, he deserves his wages.

Yes oo. NYSC Allawee and NPower.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “The Suffering Boy Has Graduated”- Man Who Did Menial Jobs To Sponsor His School by 1stKingharry: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
Good news. Good news mehnn! I mean good news.

Good news since a very long time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / I Had 2.80 As CGPA Can I Still Have First Class? / 17 Mathematical Equations That Changed The World (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.