Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) (1085 Views)

INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections / Beyelsa Election: Douye Diri Asks INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Poll / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by 9jahotblog: 3:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Bayelsa people after the Supreme Court judgement ordering PDP winner of the governorship election, not APC. Congratulations to the governor-elect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mel0C13Cx84

1 Share

Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by 9jahotblog: 3:36am On Feb 14, 2020
Congratulations to the pdp governor elect that will be swear in today.
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by 9jahotblog: 3:38am On Feb 14, 2020
Meanwhile, Ahead of swearing in of new governor in Bayelsa tomorrow, people are now removing all APC flags in the state. Congratulations to pdp governor elect douye diri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO0hnHgdKqw
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by 9jahotblog: 3:41am On Feb 14, 2020
More pictures

1 Share

Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by bkool7(m): 4:23am On Feb 14, 2020
A little too soon.
Cos Supreme Court didn't say pdp should be sworn in.
It's says the next party that has the spread and %
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by garfield1: 5:16am On Feb 14, 2020
This op is on the payroll of pdp.those are bayelsans of pdp extraction in govt house paid by dickson.compare it to the celebratiin that greeted Lyon's victory
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by ChristianNorth: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:
This op is on the payroll of pdp.those are bayelsans of pdp extraction in govt house paid by dickson.compare it to the celebratiin that greeted Lyon's victory
Continue wailing
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by garfield1: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Continue wailing
I just have to wail,its painful.i may never get over it,i know what apc went through to get bayelsa
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by ChristianNorth: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

I just have to wail,its painful.i may never get over it,i know what apc went through to get bayelsa
But you celebrated the sham in IMO?
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by garfield1: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
ChristianNorth:

But you celebrated the sham in IMO?
I didnt though i predicted it and you laughed at me as usual ignorantly
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by ChristianNorth: 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

You didn't. You said there will be a rerun between PDP and AA
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by garfield1: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
ChristianNorth:

You didn't. You said there will be a rerun between PDP and AA
that would have happened if not for aa disqualification.once i saw hope's petition,i aligned with it
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by engineerboat(m): 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Sorry pele
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by engineerboat(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Eya by fielding unqualified deputy

Oh sorry they should have used Buhari affidavit's style
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by garfield1: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
engineerboat:

Eya by fielding unqualified deputy

Oh sorry they should have used Buhari affidavit's style
[/s]
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by engineerboat(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Hmmmmmm

Do we now Say APC 3days fasting and prayer worked against them
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by garfield1: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
[s]
engineerboat:

Hmmmmmm

Do we now Say APC 3days fasting and prayer worked against them
[/s]
Yabaleft
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by engineerboat(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:
[s][/s]

You will dey alright las las
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by garfield1: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
engineerboat:

You will dey alright las las
Poop
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by engineerboat(m): 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:
[s][/s]
Yabaleft

As usual Your wailing just started
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by engineerboat(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

Poop

Cry me a river
Re: Bayelsans Celebrates After The Supreme Court Ordering PDP Winner Of Poll(vid) by garfield1: 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
engineerboat:

Cry me a river
Ill cry and stain your cheap aba made clothes

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Population To Reach 543 Million In 2050 — Osinbajo / US Approves Anti-malarial Drug To Treat Coronavirus: Trump / On This Day 1968 Martin Luther King Jr. Was Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.