Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp (1082 Views)

Casmir Uzomah: Imo Govt Reacts To The Arrest & Detention Of IBC Staff By DSS / Sergeant Adeleke Ogunsola Dies While Opening Gate For Gbenga Daniel's Driver / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps (2) (3) (4)

SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by vincixpresso: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2020
Despite owing the staffs of the state radio corporation (IBC) for over 5 months now, the Supreme Court Governor of Imo State, Mr. Hope Uzodimma has continued to unleash harm and terror to the workers of the corporation who dares to query why they were owed that much.

Latest to receive the package of wickedness of the Supreme Court Governor is the gateman of IBC whose only crime was opening the gate of the radio/tv station and letting in the suspended Vivian Ottih into the premises of IBC.

According to Mrs. Vivian Ottih, trouble started for the poor gateman who should be in his late 60s when she came to IBC premises at Akanchawa Udenwa road, to fill out the forms in the endless salary form filling exercise which they have been filing for 5-6 months with no salary coming at the end of each exercise, and the man opened the gateman for her.

"After I had finished what I came to do, as I was driving towards the gate, I saw the gateman on duty who is in his 60s crying helplessly, and already on red eyes. In my church mind I came down from my car, went closer to him to know why he was crying and rolling on the ground,

"In heavy tears and giggling, the old man said to me, Nwam Nwanyi (my daughter), they have sacked me. I was confused and astonished because when I was driving in he greeted me with excitement what could have happened under 15mins. I had to calm him down and asked him what happened that led to his sacking. He said that few minutes after I (Vivian Ottih)drove into the premises, the Acting DG of IBC Ezekail Opara came to the gate and shouted at him why he allowed me in and that the Commissioner for Information on hearing that I came to IBC called him on phone and directed him (the Acting DG) to sack the gateman on duty immediately.

"Tears rolled down my eyes.. I was like what is really happening I tried and brought his spirit back after consoling and assuring him that nothing will happen to him..
Meanwhile the gate was closed,,when I asked him to open the gate for me to drive out, he was so afraid to touch the gate again, I had to open the gate myself and drove out of the premises." Said Ottih who narrated what transpired.

Apparently carrying out the orders of the Supreme Court Governor, the commissioner for (Mis)Information Mr. Declan Emelumba ordered the IBC DG to fire the gateman with immediate effect for opening the gate for Mrs. Vivian Ottih.

Recall that Barr. Mrs. Vivian Ottih was the IBC staff who was few months ago queried and suspended for demanding the payment of 3 months salary from the Supreme Court Governor.
Even as a nursing mother of a 3 weeks old baby, she was summarily suspended for demanding her three months unpaid salary, which is now about 5 months unpaid salary.

Re: SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by vincixpresso: 7:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Prettiness and wickedness at the highest order from the supreme court governor

Re: SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by Flyingngel(m): 7:55am On Jul 17, 2020
pls put a credible source so that you will not misled us.
Re: SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by 77Craze: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Oga ooooo Nigeria can never be good, because we be our own problem.

Re: SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by Leboska(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2020
Imo state people is in for a big trouble.

Re: SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 17, 2020
You said the commissioner of information how does that translate to the governor. Anyway let us know if the gateman was indeed fired because this your story dey one kind.
Re: SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by blazingblender(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2020
so now what is the hope of the old man who must have been using his peanut salary to feed and send his kids to school?.......hmmmm most of this looters feel they are gods the very day they enta office

Re: SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by sapientia(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Supreme court governor
Re: SHOCKING: Hope Uzodimma Orders The Sack Of IBC Gateman For Opening Gate For Susp by ruggedtimi(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
I do wonder how civil servants earning around 30k monthly survive when govt owes their salary for months.

How Southern Politicians Please Northerners In Order To Be Favoured - I Weep / Should Abaribe Be Jailed Like Ndume? / Breaking: Kogi House Of Assembly Endorses Gov. Yahaya Bello For Presidency