Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nin Card � - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nin Card � (560 Views)

FG Approves Banks To Issue NIN Card To Nigerians / How To Register Your National Identification Number (NIN) Card 2019 / FG To Begin Mandatory Use Of NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nin Card � by Njspark(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2020
How will know if my NIN card is available for pickup, it's been 10 years since I have this temporary card
Re: Nin Card � by ican2020: 8:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Njspark:
How will know if my NIN card is available for pickup, it's been 10 years since I have this temporary card
The temporary card you have already is better than the NIN card you are waiting for.
One useless thing about the NIN card is that your NIN number is not written on it.
Even, immigration office only asked for the slip whenever you apply for passport.
So, keep the slip in a safe place
Re: Nin Card � by jamiudinho(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2020
ican2020:

The temporary card you have already is better than the NIN card you are waiting for.
One useless thing about the NIN card is that your NIN number is not written on it.
Even, immigration office only asked for the slip whenever you apply for passport.
So, keep the slip in a safe place
pls I loss mine how can I get another slip
Re: Nin Card � by lilachiever(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2020
jamiudinho:

pls I loss mine how can I get another slip

There's this code you can dial on the phone number registered with your NIN, it'll display your NIN.

After that you obtain police report and court affidavit and pay #500 to nimc to get another slip.

I lost mine too plus I lost the sim linked to the NIN so I've not been able to re-apply for it.
Re: Nin Card � by jamiudinho(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2020
lilachiever:

There's this code you can dial on the phone number registered with your NIN, it'll display your NIN.

After that you obtain police report and court affidavit and pay #500 to nimc to get another slip.

I lost mine too plus I lost the sim linked to the NIN so I've not been able to re-apply for it.
Same I loss the Sim how are we going to do now
Re: Nin Card � by Villagemeat: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2020
jamiudinho:

i can help u. Drop ur contact
Re: Nin Card � by lilachiever(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2020
jamiudinho:

I think one will have to go to NIMC office to first get the NIN before proceeding to using it to apply for another slip
Re: Nin Card � by lilachiever(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2020
Villagemeat:
I need help on that too...
090 172 050 47
Re: Nin Card � by jamiudinho(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
Villagemeat:

(1) (Reply)

Senate To Remove Immunity For President, Vice President, Governors, Deputy Gov / Nigerian Army Authorities Endangering Lives Of Troops In Warfront. (screenshot) / For The Last Time: The Man In Aso, Is He The President Of Nigeria Or A Jubril?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.