Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action (3140 Views)

My Boyfriend Drugged And Raped Me. / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Theophilus Okere Who Stabbed His Wife, Beatrice To Death Unaware Of His Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by holyme62: 9:03am On Feb 14, 2020
The Lagos state High Court sitting in Ikeja was Tuesday , February 11, told how a 35year-old painter, Dayo Gbadegeshin have been having sexual intercourse with his brother wife during her sleep for more than a year without the wife knowing.

Reports says Dayo live very close to his brother’s house in ikorodu to check on the family well-being.His elder brother Mr Opemipo who is married with 3 kids.He is a commercial driver conveying(Lagos-Ghana) and he comes home after every 2weeks intervals.

Asking the wife Mrs Evelyn,how the whole situation went, she said she have never cheated on her husband for once,she said what she can remember was that Mr Dayo do come for visitation every Friday of the week to check on her and 1-year-old daughter when her husband is not around and when coming he will get them different goodies but she insisted that what she can remember was her getting unconscious after eating some fruits and drinks he bought for her.she said “After eating some fruits and taking the chilled chivita drink I sleep for more than 10 hours and when I wake up I find myself so tired and helpless but I never knew something of such has happened.

After several interrogations by the police, Dayo confessed that when going to check on his brother’s wife he gets different fruits and drinks for her and got them injected already and he’s gonna wait to make sure she eats a little out of them before leaving.

He speaks further that when he feels she’s already feeling weak he tells... please read full story here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by holyboss1: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Iranu

Need a Small iphone? Go for the iPhone 6 for N38,000 only

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by chatinent: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2020
la click la kolo.

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by shagasha: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2020
Is this story real?
Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by Stargner: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2020
Asking the wife Mrs Evelyn,how the whole situation went, she said she have never cheated on her husband for once,she said what she can remember was that Mr Dayo do come for visitation every Friday of the week to check on her and 1-year-old daughter when her husband is not around and when coming he will get them different goodies but she insisted that what she can remember was her getting unconscious after eating some fruits and drinks he bought for her.she said “After eating some fruits and taking the chilled chivita drink I sleep for more than 10 hours and when I wake up I find myself so tired and helpless but I never knew something of such has happened.

After several interrogations by the police, Dayo confessed that when going to check on his brother’s wife he gets different fruits and drinks for her and got them injected already and he’s gonna wait to make sure she eats a little out of them before leaving.

He speaks further that when he feels she’s already feeling weak he tells her he should be on his way home and left with the intention of coming back after 30mins when the injection would have taken effect and he will Raped her to his satisfaction and leave when he’s okay.

The police stated he was caught in the act when one of their neighbor who they are into thrift contribution together came to check on her and saw him in the act with Mrs Evelyn laying unconscious and the neighbor raised alarm immediately.

He said he regrets his actions and want his brother and other family members to forgive him saying it was the work of the devil.

The husband was dumbfounded while he was receiving the news,Mrs Evelyn has been taken to a hospital for proper treatment.

1 Like

Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by SolexxBarry(m): 4:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Work of the devil indeed

He is the devil in flesh and blood
Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by Jabioro: 7:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
If I am the brother, if he is able to show me the devil in physicality I would forgive him..
Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by adecz: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Choi !! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Devil don suffer for this world!!
Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by Skmoda360(m): 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fake
Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by Passionate888: 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
35yr old painter Dayo Gbadegeshin have been drugging and fvckin his elder brother's wife for months without her knowing about it.

Noticed the bolded? One of the BIG 3... Thank God for we minorities...

I'm not a tribalist o.

Happy val to oshiomole and co. Make bubu go Bornu, I want to check something.
Re: Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action by Passionate888: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Post it here..
holyme62:
The Lagos state High Court sitting in Ikeja was Tuesday , February 11, told how a 35year-old painter, Dayo Gbadegeshin have been having sexual intercourse with his brother wife during her sleep for more than a year without the wife knowing.

Reports says Dayo live very close to his brother’s house in ikorodu to check on the family well-being.His elder brother Mr Opemipo who is married with 3 kids.He is a commercial driver conveying(Lagos-Ghana) and he comes home after every 2weeks intervals.

He speaks further that when he feels she’s already feeling weak he tells... please read full story here

(1) (Reply)

#EndSARS: See List Of Some Nigerians Kill By SARS Recently(photos) / The Disappearanc/kidnap Of My Little Brother Chinenye Christian Ekwealor In The / 25-yr Old Man Arrested For Repeatedly Raping 84-year-old Woman, Making Her Belie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.